Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Anyone from around the Reading, PA area or Berks county?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2009, 07:58 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone from around the Reading, PA area or Berks county?

Just curious how many evo owners on here are from around the Berks county area by chance?

I remember a few years ago seeing Evo's flying around all over the place, but dont really see many at all around here now.

I just picked up an 05 EB a couple weeks ago.
Give a shout if your around the area.
Old Mar 25, 2009, 09:29 AM
Evolving Member

I am from Pottsville Pa and have a 06 GG IX MR
Old Mar 25, 2009, 09:49 AM
Evolving Member

I actually bought the car from out that way. Dude named Jesse owned it.
He said he cruised with some other Evo's out that way i think.
Old Mar 25, 2009, 11:09 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Reading here... welcome to the forum.

I will be on the lookout for you. There aren't too many EB Evo's around here....however, there are a few blue X's! There's a few Evo's in the area, as I see more and more all the time, but not everyone is on the forum that much.

A few of us planning to meet up before the Morgantown Sonic meet on April 11th. If you want to cruise down with us, let me know and I will send you the details when it gets closer.
Old Mar 25, 2009, 11:19 AM
Evolving Member

Elverson Pa WWIX

Have fun with the new car and come check out Sonic in April. There is a good group of Evo people in the area.
Old Mar 25, 2009, 11:53 AM
Evolved Member

This is the OP. I was under my friends login and finally got accepted onto the forums. what a rigamoroe that was.

Anyway, I saw info on that Sonic meet on Supraforums too. I was thinking of going, but didnt have anyone to roll with since Im not talking to my BFF with his MKIV at the moment hahahahah (he is going though so should be interesting) lol

I know a dude Trent around the wyo area that had an VIII and went to an X now. Other then that I havent seen any other x's either.
My friend Shawn has a BBY in shillington that is uber clean and pretty quick too. Other then those though, I havent seen any around forever. Dunno if people moved onto other cars, or just dont drive em anymore

If any of you are a little older into the sceene, I used to have an all Black Type R Integra Fully built 67mm, ect. Also had a Burgundy 91 supra with a singled 61mm 1JZ swap, had a Solar Orange 07 350Z. Might have seen them buzzing around here and there. Ive been dormant for a while though.

Id deff be interested in meeting/ chillen with other owners in the area. I havent touched a Mitsu in forever so Im trying to get back on the ball and learn about this thing. The dude's name I was posting under is a 1G DSM guy, so he has been helping me out here and there.

Last edited by AWD_Terror; Mar 25, 2009 at 11:56 AM.
Old Mar 31, 2009, 01:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AWD_Terror
I know a dude Trent around the wyo area that had an VIII and went to an X now. Other then that I havent seen any other x's either.
What color is Trent's X? I see a gray one in the Wyo area from time to time.

I also just spotted a black X just south of Reading on 422. Don't know if either of them are on the forum though.

I know there are more out there though!
Old Apr 1, 2009, 06:41 AM
Evolved Member

Trent's is grey I believe.
I met a dude with a Silver one that he just picked up last week around 5th street over the weekend.
met another kid in Reading with a White RS with black wheels on it that same day.
Old Apr 19, 2009, 03:45 PM
fid
Evolving Member

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts
I am from Sinking Spring . I have a WW Evo IX but not the one with black wheels . I see a few from time to time. But actually see many more Evo X's then VIII's and IX's.
Old Apr 20, 2009, 01:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fid
I am from Sinking Spring . I have a WW Evo IX but not the one with black wheels . I see a few from time to time. But actually see many more Evo X's then VIII's and IX's.
Ok, I see a few wingless white Evo's around. I also see the one with black wheels, but apparently that's not you. I'll be on the lookout. Do you ever go over to the Rail Road House?

There are a few Evo X's running around right now. I've seen a few myself lately... I have a white one, and just recently got dark wheels.

Do you go to any events or Maple Grove? There is a good meet with the King of Prussia/Philly guys that will start up every Tuesday. If you are interested, I can let you know when I head down. We can cruise down together or something.

Maybe I'll see you around....
Old Apr 20, 2009, 01:24 PM
fid
Evolving Member

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts
I haven't seen any wingless white evo's but if you see any that is also not me . I have never been to the railroad road house but know about it and where its at. I actually don't live to far away. I actually think I have parked next to your car a couple of times but for the life of me can't remember where.

I haven't gotten to the Grove yet this year but used to frequent often with my '06 Evo IX GG SE. And with many many other cars over the years .

Yeah let me know when you cruise down, I will do my best to join .

Originally Posted by steinvb12
Ok, I see a few wingless white Evo's around. I also see the one with black wheels, but apparently that's not you. I'll be on the lookout. Do you ever go over to the Rail Road House?

There are a few Evo X's running around right now. I've seen a few myself lately... I have a white one, and just recently got dark wheels.

Do you go to any events or Maple Grove? There is a good meet with the King of Prussia/Philly guys that will start up every Tuesday. If you are interested, I can let you know when I head down. We can cruise down together or something.

Maybe I'll see you around....
Old Apr 20, 2009, 01:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fid
I haven't seen any wingless white evo's but if you see any that is also not me . I have never been to the railroad road house but know about it and where its at. I actually don't live to far away. I actually think I have parked next to your car a couple of times but for the life of me can't remember where.

I haven't gotten to the Grove yet this year but used to frequent often with my '06 Evo IX GG SE. And with many many other cars over the years .

Yeah let me know when you cruise down, I will do my best to join .
Cool, maybe I'll see you down at the Grove then too. I do remember seeing a GG IX there before, but that was 1-2 years ago, and probably when I had my silver Evo VIII. Grudge racing starts on Friday nights in May so I will be down there in a few weeks hopefully.

I'll let you know when I start going to the Tuesday night meets in Oaks. We usually have 8-12 Evo's, and maybe 40+ cars. That probably won't start up until the end of May, when it gets a little warmer.
Old Apr 20, 2009, 07:01 PM
Evolved Member

Stein let me know on those meets too

Andy, I thought I saw you today when leaving work, but it had black wheels and black tails on it. Thought it was you till I read you dont have black wheels.
I work over in Mohnton

I knwo the dude with the white RS with a wing and black tsw wheels. Young kid named Victor. He's a cool kid. He works at A&A on Kutztown road.
Old Apr 21, 2009, 07:03 AM
Evolving Member

Don't forget about the silver VIII in Wyomissing. The guys works at Mcdonalds over by the Target but usually parks in the Smokey Bones parking lot. He has a AMS front mount and an exhuast from the looks of it. And some stickers.

James
Old Apr 21, 2009, 01:16 PM
Evolved Member

Is that the dude with the DTM stickers on the trunk?

i saw a wingless WW Evo today when I was at Wawa at lunch getting gas in Shillington. Looked pretty damn good. Think that one had black wheels too.

Quick Reply: Anyone from around the Reading, PA area or Berks county?