Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Best Buy (Old Country Road L.I.) Thursday nights...

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2009, 09:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks like rain again this week, the weather sucks this year so far.
Old Jun 8, 2009, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by iTzBoosTn
Guys I live right by this spot ur talkn about. TRI-STATE EVO's meet up at the dunkin D on the corner of glen clove Rd and Voice Rd around 9:30. there is a good size crew of Evos, like 15-20. Then roll out to that Bestbuy in westbury and the parking lots next door. It gets Packed on nice nights. I mean lines to get in. Cops have been busting *****. Racing go down on Jericho TRPK(5 min away). I would like to get a big *** turnout of evos. like 40+
Cops are definately present lately but they only seem to be ticketing for obvious bull****. They for the most part left everybody alone as long as you were cool. As long as people don't start getting stupid it should be ok.
Old Jun 9, 2009, 02:27 AM

Guys I live right by this spot ur talkn about. TRI-STATE EVO's meet up at the dunkin D on the corner of glen clove Rd and Voice Rd around 9:30. there is a good size crew of Evos, like 15-20. Then roll out to that Bestbuy in westbury and the parking lots next door. It gets Packed on nice nights. I mean lines to get in. Cops have been busting *****. Racing go down on Jericho TRPK(5 min away). I would like to get a big *** turnout of evos. like 40+
seems pretty tight
Old Jun 9, 2009, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by RedlineX79
Looks like rain again this week, the weather sucks this year so far.
Yeah Thursday is going to be a washout. During the day at least. Not sure about the night.
Old Jun 13, 2009, 07:35 PM

can we get a thursday or what!?
Old Jun 18, 2009, 09:11 AM

another rain out again i suppose
Old Jun 18, 2009, 06:06 PM

Wednesday nights is the Evo meet at the D+D on Glen Cove RD. Corner of Voice RD. Everyone should come out. All are welcome. I was there yesterday......but not to many people showed...everyone got scared of the weather. It was me a other Evo X, vett, LT1, GTO, GTI, WRX, Benz C63 and a couple of bikes. A bunch of rich burners and stangs kept driving by....but didnt stop. Even spotted a black GTR. If its nice out next Wednesday let get a good turn out! and Thursday.
Old Jun 22, 2009, 01:00 PM

Wednesday nights is the Evo meet at the D+D on Glen Cove RD. Corner of Voice RD. Everyone should come out. All are welcome. I was there yesterday......but not to many people showed...everyone got scared of the weather. It was me a other Evo X, vett, LT1, GTO, GTI, WRX, Benz C63 and a couple of bikes. A bunch of rich burners and stangs kept driving by....but didnt stop. Even spotted a black GTR. If its nice out next Wednesday let get a good turn out! and Thursday.
id like to make it this week...but the car is in the shop gettin the aero kit put on...sooooo Pumped...but ill definatly b there thursday as long as theres no rain