Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

New England Forest Rally 2009

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2009, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New England Forest Rally 2009

July 16-18th Bethel Me, http://newenglandforestrally.com/

Any one going? I'll be up there next weekend. Most likely in my Talon, it needs a nice long ride for some exercise.
Old Jul 11, 2009, 04:17 PM

Dam that looks like fun. I never been to a rally before. Every time is see them on TV theres people almost about to get hit from being about 1foot from the road. Do you know if thr going to be a nice safe place to watch this from? An not home on the tv. LOL
Old Jul 14, 2009, 06:10 AM
Evolved Member

I'll be there, are you the dude that works in Danvers? Without giving out too much information, I'm the one that comes in there from time to time and always asks if you're going to the maine and new york rally. One of the photos you have from the 2003 Maine Rally is actually my dads Mitsu Starion (conquest) and my black gti (sold) is right behind it. I'll look for you up there this year
Old Jul 14, 2009, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by MyEvoDream
I'll be there, are you the dude that works in Danvers? Without giving out too much information, I'm the one that comes in there from time to time and always asks if you're going to the maine and new york rally. One of the photos you have from the 2003 Maine Rally is actually my dads Mitsu Starion (conquest) and my black gti (sold) is right behind it. I'll look for you up there this year
That would be me, Sorry I'm a bit of a Zombie at work. It looks like some other EVO owners are going to meet at the Liberty Tree Mall tomorrow for Cruise night.