Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Evolution 8 At Florham Park Home Depot Parking Lot In Nj 10/10

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2003, 03:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evolution 8 At Florham Park Home Depot Parking Lot In Nj 10/10

I met this guy not sure of his name but Gave him my evolutionm.net name...He has a Satellite Silver Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution with Carbon Fiber Spoiler. He revved his engine with an amazing sound all evos have. He raced off the parking lot from 1st gear to second probably reached speeds of 40mph in like 3 seconds. Amazing, Brand New with Still Temporary License Plate.
I CONGRADULATE This new Owner of a Rally Spirited Car. I am Ankur J. and currently 15 years of Age. I live in North Jersey, Morris county. I love rally cars. As a Matter of Fact, My dad (who is not so smart when it comes to cars)....he needed to by a car two months ago and like ALL PATELS (no offense) wanted a corolla. I said NO!!...We are getting the New Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally Edition with a spoiler and sunroof. The year before he got the mitsubishi lancer es for my mom. Well...now, since we have three cars, a Corolla, Lancer Es, and Lancer OZ Rally, my parents use two of those cars, The OZ Rally Stays home all the time. I know its not right, but when you have a little Souped up sports ride, your tempted to take it out. Apparently I do. I worked on the OZ Rally for a while, I just installed a 600 watt amplifier myself, and bought a 15 inch subwoofer so my whole block can hear me. I have been a member since March, And I respect All of you for the cars you drive, and the hard working that comes along with your cars and their prices. I love you all, and IN 2 YEARS Ill be racing along side of you in Englishtown Drag Raceway. I wish i good go around at the meets and meet all your vehicles..but i cant. but soon enough..I will....Peace People....15 years old, soupin up his dads car and gettin ready to roll in 2 years.
Old Oct 10, 2003, 03:21 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You seem like a good kid, with a lot of dedication towards cars, especially the good ole Lancer. I am at Englishtown almost every show day, showing the bad boy off. If you do scope out the cars, feel free to say whats up. Good luck on the project, see you soon!