Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

North east Rally Cross / Rally X

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2009, 02:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
North east Rally Cross / Rally X

Hey Guys! I have been looking around and I cant find any rally cross events other then the PSCC rally X in Red Hook NY. I'm looking for events that are in NY NJ PA and maybe CT. If you guys know anything please let me know! I'm trying to get into more and more events.

Thanks
Tim
Old Jul 29, 2009, 03:03 PM
Evolved Member

i start off with this before you jump into rally www.hillclimb.org
Old Jul 29, 2009, 03:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by TwistedEvo8
Hey Guys! I have been looking around and I cant find any rally cross events other then the PSCC rally X in Red Hook NY. I'm looking for events that are in NY NJ PA and maybe CT. If you guys know anything please let me know! I'm trying to get into more and more events.

Thanks
Tim
tim whats up with the video?
Also we going to up in th weekend 13, and we will have a race track
So talk to logan i dont know how much to run it. But we will have a full 600 acre
Gravel - tarmac- dirt.
It is a friday thought.
Old Aug 3, 2009, 02:21 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by AutobonEvo
Yea that's not what I'm looking to do. (wish I could) I have a almost stock evo and I'm looking for more rally cross events. (safe for stock daily driver cars)

Rob I'm going to try and see if I can make it ( Really want to) But Not sure if I can come up with gas money for the drive up and back. All my money has gone into this Powder Coating business and I'm now broke haha.

The Video will be soon. Camera is out getting fixed something came loose inside and the film would get all tangled up inside so I should have it back in the next day or 2.. I have most of your video on my computer but it got cut short when the cam broke.. If you want I can send you what I have or ill send it all in a day or 2.
Old Aug 3, 2009, 05:19 PM

check out NER.org... Most are in VT/NH area, but we do some in CT from time to time, and some of the NER guys venture out to red hook.
Old Aug 3, 2009, 05:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts
Yea that's not what I'm looking to do. (wish I could) I have a almost stock evo and I'm looking for more rally cross events. (safe for stock daily driver cars)

Rob I'm going to try and see if I can make it ( Really want to) But Not sure if I can come up with gas money for the drive up and back. All my money has gone into this Powder Coating business and I'm now broke haha.

The Video will be soon. Camera is out getting fixed something came loose inside and the film would get all tangled up inside so I should have it back in the next day or 2.. I have most of your video on my computer but it got cut short when the cam broke.. If you want I can send you what I have or ill send it all in a day or 2.
would be great if you can make it. I might can bring you up with our car. I have to see how much stuff i need to pack in to it. Hope fully, we will have then the new rims and tires + tent etc. We will see.

Two other race team will come up for this, / who we are friends/ so i'm sure we will have a hell of a lots of fun.
The best days are the practice days.
No pressure , laid back, fun racing, BBQ and friends
Old Aug 5, 2009, 10:04 AM
Evolved Member

well you dont need a high horse power car or any modifactions. Theres plenty of vw golf 2.0 liter 8 valves that race. You can go as fast our a slow as you want. I think you should check it out!
Old Aug 5, 2009, 10:23 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by AutobonEvo
you know there is a difference between RallyX and Rally right? It is like autox on dirt and/or gravel.