Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

i was at menlo park mall today

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2003, 02:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i was at menlo park mall today

i went to menlo park mall twice today. the first time i was there i met Rawdog (nice meeting u). small world. .. after that i went back home but then i had to go back to bring my sis there again. when i was pulling in i saw another lancer (silver one with an evo grill and gunmetal rims). wassup who ever u are. u caught me off guard. i just gave a weird stare.

then when i was on parkway north going back home i saw two yellow ozzies on south bound. one by the rahway exit and another one by McDonalds, the union exit. i dont know if its some old dude driving or what. and then finally i saw another one. it was a white es or ls. it was a girl driving she was a pretty cute asian girl but i doubt that she would be on this forum.
Old Nov 1, 2003, 12:17 AM
Evolved Member

the silver lancer at the menlo mall was me heh. my rims are black but they're pretty dirty. your hood is real sweet. ::
Old Nov 1, 2003, 01:54 PM
max

Re: i was at menlo park mall today

[i] i saw another one. it was a white es or ls. it was a girl driving she was a pretty cute asian girl but i doubt that she would be on this forum. [/B]
i know a cute asian girl that drives a white es. she lives and works around the area you saw her. I am guessing its probably her. I tried to convince her to join this forum but no luck....