Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Pruven Performance- a Horror Story

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2003, 12:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and man dont be pissed off cause you were the dumbass that bought an rsx...you cant touch an evo...

See this is the kind of crap that really gets me pissed about newer people on this site.....

If you want to debate the legitamacy of this guys story, go ahead. Dont talk crap about his car, its uncalled for. The RSX is a damn nice car, and just because its not an EVO does not mean that its a piece of crap. I love how people get on here and feel untouchable because the own an EVO. Ive seen prepared RSX's at the track that will smoke you, but they wont even showboat while doing it. All this attitude sucks.

Once again, back on topic, Id love to hear Dan's side....
Old Nov 3, 2003, 12:24 PM
In Timeout

oohh boo hoo cry me a river why dont yah...
Old Nov 3, 2003, 12:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by STi_KiLLeR
Thanks for proving my point again......
Old Nov 3, 2003, 12:29 PM
MP5
In Timeout

http://www.performanceworx.com - Your a vendor act like you care about customers! Even the pain in the *** ones and dont "Blue Sheild" with other vendors!

BTW were are those timeslips?
Old Nov 3, 2003, 12:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 31 Likes on 15 Posts
I say its both your faults... Of course you always get everything in writing!!!!!! I've must have heard that a billion times from my parrents, family, workers, and school. Maybe your just deprived! SO I cannot point a finger at one person. I feel it is both your faults for not having it in writing, i mean that is the point of a contract! If we all went by verbal estimates everyday imagine what would happen. Again, I'm not pointing a finger at eather of you its just and unfortinate thing, which suprises me becuase I havent heard of any problems with pruven, espcially AL. And if you feel you have a legit case take it to court and get a good lawyer.
Old Nov 3, 2003, 12:42 PM
Evolved Member

Here is one more that is just crying out to be on the Ignore List.
Old Nov 3, 2003, 12:42 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Originally posted by Evo11V
I havent heard of any problems with pruven, espcially AL. And if you feel you have a legit case take it to court and get a good lawyer.

Then you havent done much homework then check out nasioc.com talk to any of the mods about ALs business deals- Otherwise you have no idea what your talking about and spreading your own crap
Old Nov 3, 2003, 12:43 PM
Evolving Member

I don't know what's the law where you live. But in MD, it's the LAW that you get a written estimate before work is done on your car.
Old Nov 3, 2003, 12:49 PM
In Timeout

i really dont care about the rsx, i dont take everything to heart, i care about my customers, its just you assumed that i was bad mouthing his car...i wasnt, i had my share of hondas, and i love em, Tristar and MP5 man all i was sayin was that its his own fault that if in deed in happened its his own fault...
Old Nov 3, 2003, 12:50 PM

So first you go off half cocked and attack Cybernation on a RSX message board in an attempt to hurt their business - - then you are saying that you later discovered that you made a mistake and now its Pruven's fault your parts were not supplied on time and didn't function? I don't get it. Maybe you should check these things out before you start posting on a web forum?? You should think more clearly before you start posting lies on a public message board. Such actions are slanderous - no?

You lawyers are all the same. Like slippery snakes that bend and twist the facts which ever way it suits them that day.

How is it that a well respected and powerful attorney like yourself winds up here posting lies on the internet about car speed shops? Don't you belong in a country club somewhere?

http://www.cobbeisenberg.com/attorneys.htm

Whats a powerful guy like you doing playing with souped up RSX's??? You seem like more of a Aston Martin kind of guy. If I were YOU - thank god I am not - I wouldn't be caught dead driving that punk *** F & F wanna be skate board on wheels you call a car.

Your're the typical rich spoiled brat who gets everyone to bust their *** trying to work and slave to please you and then you don't want to pay them. It seems that's how some of you rich folk get by in life. Why don't you pick one some big fish your own size and leave the speed shops alone?

I for one will be the first in line to bid on your POS RSX when it goes to public auction. Do you have the date or should we look it up in the newspaper?
Old Nov 3, 2003, 12:55 PM
MP5
In Timeout

Man this dudes slumming with the rest of us This is an amazing story!v WTF are you doing sporting anything less than a 996?
Old Nov 3, 2003, 01:01 PM
In Timeout

are you talking to me...im not bashing anything, i love all cars well except geos and kias but anyways, its my opinion, am i not allowed to say my opinion?s
Old Nov 3, 2003, 01:03 PM
MP5
In Timeout

are you talking to me...im not bashing anything, i love all cars well except geos and kias but anyways, its my opinion, am i not allowed to say my opinion?s
Not you man
Old Nov 3, 2003, 01:05 PM
Evolved Member

You are more than welcome to state your opinion. But expect to others to express their opinion about yours.
Old Nov 3, 2003, 01:10 PM
Evolved Member

Wow. This has gone way off topic. What the hell does this guy making as much as you think he does have to do with his car? I think that his posts have been pretty mild for what he's gone through. Whether he made a mistake in not getting it in writing is irrelevent. The fact that something is needed in writing doesn't say **** for the business practices of the service provider.

I often wonder if the rich guys driving the AMG's are dicks and think they're **** don't stink. The fact that this guy has a car that he could own 7 of just tells me that he's down to earth, has good taste, and he hasn't let his $$ get to him. You slammers are a bunch of *******s. Of all the posts in this thread his have been the least offensive. I for one am glad to hear his story because its a word of caution.

Why don't you FNG communists get the **** of the board instead. Let him speak.

Quick Reply: Pruven Performance- a Horror Story