Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Parts Stolen: 06 EVO MR graphite gray, stripped for parts in my garage.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2010, 07:03 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ahhh, damn!

Sorry to hear mang!

Hope you find those fawkers and beat the **** out of them!!!
I really HATE people like that!
Old Apr 28, 2010, 07:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FLASH1970
That sucks man. Hopefully you find out who did this. To give you hope...

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...ht=stolen+rims

If you don't feel like registering to view... The guy had his rims stolen off his Supra and 3 days later found them on craigslist. He contacted the seller and made it sound like he was intersted in buying them. He went to meet the guy to see them in a parking lot. Once he saw the rims, looked them over and saw the serial number on them he called the cops. The cops show up and arrest him and tow his car. Best part is... the guy had his video camera with him and taped the entire thing!!! It's epic.

Thats amazing, I scoured craigslist and ebay and didnt come across anything, i'm glad that guy got redemption though, does make me feel like there is a little justice in the world. Doesnt look like my thieves were that stupid though.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 07:15 AM

additional information in this thread
Old Apr 28, 2010, 07:19 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hxc chris
This is cross posted on other evo/car sites so I apologize if you've already read this thread, i'm just trying to get all the help I can get.

My Garage was broken into and my 06 EVO MR was stripped for parts in Chester County, PA.

I'm out of the state right now so theres not a whole lot I can do so I figured I would post around the internet.

So far what I know was taken was:

All 4 wheels and brake calipers. trunk with the wing, 2 front seats, and the hood.

They completely took apart my center console, dash, and my gear shifter is also gone.

Cops said it looked like they tried to steal the car at first but couldnt so they decided to salvage whatever parts they could take from it.

I would appreciate it if you guys could keep your eye out for anybody trying to sell these parts.

Thanks,

-Chris

There is more information about what happend to my car in this thread

I'm soooooo sorry man. But seriously, what are the odds of someone breaking into a GARAGE? I could see if your car was parked outside but that's obviously not the case...Overall, I hope the cops/citizens catch the crook(s) and you get your stuff back...Or even money if they sold some of the stuff....Jerks. I hope they burn for that.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 07:20 AM
Evolving Member

you know anyone in the middle of a project?
Old Apr 28, 2010, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by e\/olution
you know anyone in the middle of a project?
Not at all, I dont even have any friends that have evo's, I was very low profile with mine.

I dont think whoever robbed me knew what they were doing though, to me it seems like a bunch of honda thieves considering they only took mostly exterior stuff.

I say that because they took my tails but left my headlights, they took my strutbar and battery but left the turbo, intercooler, manifold, and basically all the stock performance parts in my engine. They took my front seats, calipers, and wheels but they left my back seat and rotors. I mean if they had the time to take all this stuff I dont see why they left so much. If they knew about evo's I would think they wouldve stolen a lot more besides just the exterior.

Thats just the way i'm looking at it.

They also ruined my ignition by trying to steal the car by jamming something into it.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 08:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dude Chris I had no idea this happened to your car. I'm almost done packaging your exhaust for you, thanks for being patient with me on it since I can only work on packaging it after work. Wow I didn't think stuff like this happens to evos. Sounds like some Honda forum stories...