Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

my random old Evo IX parts for sale (wingless truck, JDM rear, etc)

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2010, 07:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my random old Evo IX parts for sale (wingless truck, JDM rear, etc)

I have some random parts from my 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX MR still sitting in my garage that I would like to get rid of. I don't have many pics of the parts except on the car. I will dig through my pics and try to include them. These parts are all the price listed or best REASONABLE offer. I will NOT ship these items, however, if you need them dropped off in Massachusetts/Southern NH/VT I will gladly do so for a small gas fee since I have a truck and wouldn't mind dropping them off. Please email me with any questions.

These parts are off a Graphite Grey Mitsubishi Evolution IX MR

Parts for sale:

-Mitsubishi Evolution/Lancer wingless painted grey trunk ($300.00 obo)

-Mitsubishi Evolution JDM rear bumper painted grey ($400.00 obo) SOLD

stock Evo muffler (best offer?)

Winter wheels off an old Porshe, think they we're migilia 1000's with Dunlop Wintersport M3 tires with at least one snow season left on them ($250 obo)

Kenwood KVT nav/dvd/ipod hookup head unit (I don't remember the actual model of this system but I can find out if anyone is interested. It comes with all wiring needed for the hook up into another car) ($500.00 obo) LINK TO INFO ON THIS SYSTEM: KVT-617DVD Btw yes my system comes with the Nav computer, satilite cable, ipod connector, remote AND it's already set up to have a switch that when flipped allows you to use the nav without the e-brake being up.

I think I have a few random parts laying around. I would gladly load all this stuff up in my truck and drop it off to someone within 50-75 miles of my house for a measly $1000.00. That's everything that I've listed here. To get rid of it all in one smooth shot would be awesome. The JDM bumper (real btw) goes for $700.00 most places and I paid over 300 for the truck. The nav was 1200 brand new and the wheels I paid 750 for two seasons ago but only put one season on them before I sold the car. All parts are located in Marlborough MA right off Rt 20/495. I'm home most weekdays from work at about 5pm. Please email me with questions/offers.

Thanks

PS-I really don't want to ship these parts. If you really really want them shipped I expect payment in full as well as payment for shipping. I will then drive to my post office 2 miles down the road, ship them and then send you the tracking number. But in all honesty I really really really don't want to ship stuff unless I have to.

To see pics of any of these parts please refer to to the link in my signature of my progress thread.

Last edited by DocCola; Jun 3, 2010 at 08:02 AM.
Old May 21, 2010, 08:11 PM
Evolving Member

i got dibs on painted GG wingless trunk + GG jdm bumper..
Old May 22, 2010, 06:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
PM me man, I might be interested in taking it all :-)
Old May 22, 2010, 09:24 PM
Evolved Member

pm sent bud
Old May 22, 2010, 10:43 PM
Evolved Member

fail... blew a strut just gonna get coilovers now so no go on the parts. I really wanted these too, I hate my luck and cars.
Old Jun 1, 2010, 09:20 AM

Do you still have the jdm rear end? Please pm me pictures. I'm really interested in buying it.
Old Jun 2, 2010, 05:14 PM
Evolved Member

How much for the bumper
shipped to NJ 08755
Old Jun 3, 2010, 08:00 AM
Evolved Member

Bumper is sold guys. Updating first post and also adding a link to info regarding the nav system.
Old Jun 3, 2010, 08:06 AM
Evolved Member

Btw guys, like I said, I have no intetnions of shipping anything, and IF I were to ship it, you guys can figure out what it's going to cost. My local Post Office (USPS) and UPS are in the same zip code, 01752. If you want it shipped, you get the quote. I don't have the exact dimensions or weight of the trunk and they are going to have to pack it up on YOUR dime. You want something shipped that bad, find out what I need to know, figure out what it's going to cost, hell call the store if you want, contact me, send me money and then I head down to the store of your choice with the trunk and it will ship out THAT day as long as it's not a Sunday or between the 6th & 11th of June because I'm going away on a business related trip.

Sorry guys, I just don't have the time to do all the leg work. If you want it shipped, figure it out.