Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Any Maine Evo's?????

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2011, 06:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by asininedervish
Who's got the white evo 8 in bangor? parked next to ya at chili's, but you were still there when I left. Think its an 03.

I wondered about this one, she must have got it a while back..... I always used to see it when Circuit City was still open up there... RIP lol
Old Aug 11, 2011, 06:10 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jasserv
I wondered about this one, she must have got it a while back..... I always used to see it when Circuit City was still open up there... RIP lol
She was the first in the area to have one! bought it in 03! I was so jealous, but it is pretty beat now paint wise and stuff she hasn't taken great care of it...

Jasser come home!
Old Aug 11, 2011, 06:26 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EVOXMAINE
It is a girl I went to school with! Bought it brand new and hasn't done a thing to it... She has had it in this area for a long time! I think she was the first in the area! They have only sold 2 Evos thru Quirk one being hers and the other being mine haha. To my knowledge any way...

What color is your car man!? We should meet up sometime! I would love to see what 400+ whp feels like!!!

FINALLY got internet at my place, that **** takes forever up here. Better than the dialup my mom still uses tho

I'm a Blue-by-you, but its lookin pretty beat these days. I took a fairly major bumper hit on the drive up, busted my lip up a bit. Plus its prolly more like 360 WHP around here....*le sad*. Stupid 91.
Old Aug 11, 2011, 12:23 PM
Evolving Member

Haven't seen you yet... I am the only Red X around, so if you see me flag me down!
Old Aug 24, 2011, 07:19 AM

New awd dynojet coming to Kingston nh in the next few weeks. I'll try and get my buddy to become a sponsor so he can post up dyno days and such!
Old Sep 20, 2011, 11:09 AM
Evolved Member

2 hours aint so bad. What is the status on this DJ? What shop is it?
Old Feb 14, 2013, 03:06 PM
Evolving Member

I hate to revive an old thread, but we got a little community going, we have a facebook page for a bunch of new england enthusiasts (not just evo's but all different types of cars). We are trying to get together some cruises and events starting in the spring. Right now we have a few different things going on in the NH area in the next 2-3 months. If you're interested, click on my facebook link under my avatar and add me. I'll send you an invite to the page.

Just let me know you sent a request.
Old Feb 15, 2013, 04:46 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BDecker9
I hate to revive an old thread, but we got a little community going, we have a facebook page for a bunch of new england enthusiasts (not just evo's but all different types of cars). We are trying to get together some cruises and events starting in the spring. Right now we have a few different things going on in the NH area in the next 2-3 months. If you're interested, click on my facebook link under my avatar and add me. I'll send you an invite to the page.

Just let me know you sent a request.
Hey man i am from bangor and know he previous owner of your car. Well atleast i think i do. Same mods and color. Did you pick it up pretty recently?!
Old Feb 16, 2013, 02:03 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EVOXMAINE
Hey man i am from bangor and know he previous owner of your car. Well atleast i think i do. Same mods and color. Did you pick it up pretty recently?!
September of 2011, it was pretty much bone stock when I got it. Only had an intake and exhaust. Previous owner was from the Sanford area. Justin?
Old Mar 1, 2013, 10:49 AM
Evolving Member

Oh I gotcha! Wrong car!
Old Mar 15, 2013, 08:47 PM

I never see any Evos up here I see one blue X in the SoPo area rarely, but that's about it. I feel like Mitsus are generally harder to come by in Maine.
Old Mar 16, 2013, 04:28 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by octane88
I never see any Evos up here I see one blue X in the SoPo area rarely, but that's about it. I feel like Mitsus are generally harder to come by in Maine.
What part of Maine are you from? There is a white x up here with me now! Totally stock and i am not sure ne knows what he has. That is it for x's the others are 8s and there arent many of them either. That is the bangor area anyways.
Old Mar 24, 2013, 11:17 AM

Southern Maine, I live in SoPo and am in Portland all the time. No Evos in this area really.
Old Mar 24, 2013, 05:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by octane88
Southern Maine, I live in SoPo and am in Portland all the time. No Evos in this area really.
Sopo isn't "too too" far from me. I'm on the border of NH and Maine. I live about 10 mins from Sanford.
Old Mar 25, 2013, 07:43 PM

So like near S.Berwick?

Quick Reply: Any Maine Evo's?????