Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Problems @ Pruven

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2010, 11:42 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sharkbite2000
I tried to warn our community about PRUVEN PERFORMANCE and there shady work and no respect for customers and their cars, their tunning and workmanship is the worst I have ever seen and let's not even talk about there customer service that a whole book on it own.

I feel for you man, Dan is still ripping off customer's what a shame and now he has a side kick to help with the dirty work dyno flash.

Omg the master detuner of all tuners..There's not to many shops left that are good and are real there all rip offs that's why I wanna sell my evo sometimes..
Old Aug 26, 2010, 11:56 AM

wht the hell .. !! that's really SUX man ..
Old Aug 26, 2010, 11:57 AM
Evolving Member

I tried to warn our community about PRUVEN PERFORMANCE and there shady work and no respect for customers and their cars, their tunning and workmanship is the worst I have ever seen and let's not even talk about there customer service that a whole book on it own.

I feel for you man, Dan is still ripping off customer's what a shame and now he has a side kick to help with the dirty work dyno flash.
LMAO you my friend are a funny person. I have heard about you and heard about this for years. ive kept my mouth shut about your videos and raggin on dan and what not. Big deal you had a bad experience with a place you drag this out for over 4 years now and you still seem to not let it go. The funny thing about all this is that i heard through the grape vine you and dan were face to face recently and what did you do. you deeply apologized to him then now you talk all sorts of bs on here. My car was built by Pruven Performance, Tuned By Pruven Performance and i guaranttee it will last longer run better and will be faster than any pos you ever will or ever did build. And if you dont believe me ask some people in ct about my car that was built by pruven and ask them who came close to it.......NO ONE
Old Aug 26, 2010, 12:03 PM
Evolving Member

Not to rag on you bosco, because this would be bad for the OP since this is his thread about a situation that he is having. Form my knowledge sharkbites setup on his IX was SICK before he moved on the the X's. Im sure yours is sick aswell, but if he spent ALL that money for them to not do a good job, i would be pissed aswell and relate my story with the rest of the community. I would not sit there and spend thousands of dollars for a job that is either not finished or things are just not working. We all have the right to know either if it was a bad or a good expreience. We take it with a grain of salt and then decide form there. To the OP i hope things get figured out man, any news??
Old Aug 26, 2010, 12:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by bosco121
LMAO you my friend are a funny person. I have heard about you and heard about this for years. ive kept my mouth shut about your videos and raggin on dan and what not. Big deal you had a bad experience with a place you drag this out for over 4 years now and you still seem to not let it go. The funny thing about all this is that i heard through the grape vine you and dan were face to face recently and what did you do. you deeply apologized to him then now you talk all sorts of bs on here. My car was built by Pruven Performance, Tuned By Pruven Performance and i guaranttee it will last longer run better and will be faster than any pos you ever will or ever did build. And if you dont believe me ask some people in ct about my car that was built by pruven and ask them who came close to it.......NO ONE
THAT'S SO MUCH BULL!!! I bet dan told you that fairy tale!

It's hard to let something go when you keep reading how shady they are I have to laugh about it! 4 years and they still ripping off customers and doing what they do best screw people over and damage their cars

I bet your all alone in CT you go places racing neon's GL
Old Aug 26, 2010, 12:05 PM
Evolving Member

And as for you mr. tazdevilxxi if you want for car done right and last then it takes some time. why dont you tell the evom community about the truth about you motor and your build. Did it blow due to someone sandblasting and powdercoating the valve cover and not cleaning it right. did the manley crank that you want to put in it take over 2 weeks because its was on backorder. what is the sense in bringing a shortblock to a machine shop without all the nesessary parts.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 12:08 PM
Evolving Member

THAT'S SO MUCH BULL!!! I bet dan told you that fairy tale!

It's hard to let something go when you keep reading how shady they are I have to laugh about it! 4 years and they still ripping off customers and doing what they do best screw people over and damage their cars

I bet your all alone in CT you go places racing neon's GL

no sorry dan didnt tell me that fairy tale. and i dont race neons. They never screwed me over nor other customers that i know of. just take you evo x to ams dump 60k into it and come catch me ahahahah
Old Aug 26, 2010, 12:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by bosco121
no sorry dan didnt tell me that fairy tale. and i dont race neons. They never screwed me over nor other customers that i know of. just take you evo x to ams dump 60k into it and come catch me ahahahah
Catch what? your nobody. Be someone first then worry who's infront of you.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 12:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol... got em.. so bosco its ok to dick over 10 people and only do 1 customer right... makes sense.. good ethics..
Old Aug 26, 2010, 12:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
i dont see why people go there i guess its because they see dynoflash videos and they see people laying down numbers and want that. Or maybe its the one or same silver evo wtih the cwest kit that seems to always be buying new parts on the videos I dont know but there is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many better shops in the area with waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better track records. some times it does not pay to try and save money on parts and labor .
Old Aug 26, 2010, 12:53 PM
Account Disabled

Not for nothing but if someone did that to my car And I saw them in front of me there gonna look like a raccoon..What they did to sharkbites car was a shame even hwat did you want the guy to do he wanted it done right and the best so he went to ams for that..
Old Aug 26, 2010, 12:56 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hamx0r
lol... got em.. so bosco its ok to dick over 10 people and only do 1 customer right... makes sense.. good ethics..
no its not ok. all im saying is get the facts all straightened out before opening your mouth.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
They hold your car hostage and jack up the prices as the car is in pieces, PRUVEN is proven to be a scam shop.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 01:00 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evo<3
Not to rag on you bosco, because this would be bad for the OP since this is his thread about a situation that he is having. Form my knowledge sharkbites setup on his IX was SICK before he moved on the the X's. Im sure yours is sick aswell, but if he spent ALL that money for them to not do a good job, i would be pissed aswell and relate my story with the rest of the community. I would not sit there and spend thousands of dollars for a job that is either not finished or things are just not working. We all have the right to know either if it was a bad or a good expreience. We take it with a grain of salt and then decide form there. To the OP i hope things get figured out man, any news??
I know what you mean but its annoying to see people start drama and say there side of the story.
Old Aug 26, 2010, 01:02 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by High_PSI
They hold your car hostage and jack up the prices as the car is in pieces, PRUVEN is proven to be a scam shop.
Really thats news to me. everytime something happens with my car they never scam me.

Quick Reply: Problems @ Pruven