Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Evo/Lancer Drivers Against Drunk Driving

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2003, 11:56 AM
In Timeout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AJ, we are going to do this man, we will make the best fundraiser in this world...i m going to make sure of that
Old Nov 25, 2003, 08:57 PM
Evolving Member

Let me know anything I can do, yes i'm in maine, but if i know long enough in advance i can get out of work for the time needed and i will deifently come down if i had a place to stay down there while we did the event. I'm all about this and i really want to help out/join in on the event
Old Nov 25, 2003, 10:02 PM
In Timeout

yeah it wont probably be for another couple weeks, gives us enough time to organize this the right way
Old Nov 25, 2003, 10:28 PM
Evolving Member

Sounds good to me, PM and let me know anything i can do and possible dates
Old Nov 26, 2003, 09:05 AM
In Timeout

UPDATES ON THE DRIVER FOR LIFE

DRIVE FOR LIFE SPOSORED BY:
RDI(Red Diamond Imports)
Performance Worx LLC

Date: 12/13/2003

Guys i just got confirmation from M.A.D.D and S.A.D.D., that we are more than able to use their names legally for our fundraising event. I was just on the phone with their marketting director, and she suggested that we make a $15 dollar registration fee, for this event. This allows us to make sure that people will go to this event. Plans of having that raffle arent looking to good, we need a permit/license cause in a way its gambling. Im looking into local stores if they would like to donate food or money to our event, and therefore get advertising for their businesses. Before i can go to these stores though, i need one of the great gods of photoshop Majestic and/or OZ...to whip up a sample flyer...please do this asap, i want to start going to stores by the end of this week...

If you are interested, please PM me, i will post the paypal account to where the registration fee can be sent to, to insure that you are coming...

Stickers for the event are being made as we speak, they are being donated,

Stickers that say M.A.D.D. will be sold for $2
Stickers that say RDI - Drive For Life $3

ALL THE PROCEEDS TO THIS EVENT WILL BE SPLIT WITH SADD AND MADD... PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT

Gino
Operations Manager for Performance Worx LLC
Old Nov 26, 2003, 09:22 AM

im down for whatever.. whatever i can do to help
Old Nov 26, 2003, 09:39 AM
Evolving Member

I'm down, i'm getting this co-worker of mine to talk to his boyz about this... he's into racin' and ****, maybe he can get his guys to get in on this as well...
Old Nov 26, 2003, 09:42 AM
In Timeout

make sure you tell them that there is a $15 registration prior to the event,
Old Nov 26, 2003, 01:46 PM
Evolving Member

m'kay
Old Nov 26, 2003, 06:49 PM

I am down, and i live a little north of philly. We just had an evo/dsm meet here and im sure all of those guys would be down for this as well....lets get this going!
Old Nov 28, 2003, 04:35 AM
Evolved Member

where is this meet taking place..
Old Mar 1, 2004, 07:40 AM

Unhappy My Beautiful 18 yr old Daughter Not As Lucky

Hello,

I was surfing the web and came opon your post... I felt I needed to reply.
Don't worry I'm not going to hang out here and "dog you".. I just wanted to say... "I am happy to hear you lived through your unfortunate encounter with a Drunk Driver," and put a link to Jenns Memorial Site if anyone is interested in knowing her story and what her family has had to deal with so far...

My Precious Jennifer was not so lucky.... On Sept 20, 2003 at approx 1:30 am, She was ejected from the back seat of the vehicle she was riding in when the guy driving lost control hit an attenuator (water filled barrier), a wall then flipped and rolled the vehicle 6 to 7 times ejecting Jenn on the next to the last roll.
Jenn nor the other 2 femailes in the back seat had been drinking, but both males in the front had been.
She fought very, very hard for her life but lost her fight and she was pronounced Brain Dead on Sept 24, 2003 at 1:00pm.

Jennifer was a Very Loving, Beautiful, and Giving Person, who loved her family, friends, her pets, cool cars... and the list goes on...

I think it is wonderful what you are doing to raise awareness to the Horrors of Drinking and Driving.... I am also glad that you realize just how very lucky you truly are!

If you cruise through Central Penna. let me know and I'll make it a point to come wave as you pass through...

Take Care,
Jenns Mom ~ Michelle
Old Mar 1, 2004, 07:54 AM
Evolved Member

Not to be rude, but if i remember correctly, the orginal thread starter was a liar.
Old Mar 1, 2004, 07:57 AM
Evolving Member

Michelle,
I am deeply sorry to hear about you're daughter. I wish you and you're family the best in dealing with such a hardship. May god bless you all and Jennifer as well.

Sadly this post was all a lie. Gino was a compulsive liar who made this all up for attention. He was banned from this site and lost many friends due to his constant lying. He has a serious problem and is a sick person. No one should ever lie about something as serious as this. However we should all still do this for Michelle and all the other families who have gone through such a tragedy. Let me know who would be interested. Thanks.
Old Mar 1, 2004, 07:59 AM
Evolved Member

i am still down. even if Gino was a liar, the cause is still the same and it is still a very good idea.

Quick Reply: Evo/Lancer Drivers Against Drunk Driving