Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

Defi-Link BF Imperial Boost Gauge & Defi-Link Control Unit II

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2010, 02:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Defi-Link BF Imperial Boost Gauge & Defi-Link Control Unit II

i have to sell this item so i can get my wife tires. email me at: neojin 24 @ yahoo.com or my # (240) 232-2646 text me
valued total $420+ just want $185 will ship to buyer, if sent by western union. same day shipping to buyer....

Comes with Amber Red Boost Gauge Model & Defi-Link Control Unit II. The unit been only used for less than 1,000 miles and comes with manuals, connecting wires and Boost Sensor 2.5m 8 1/5ft, Three way joint, Rubber Hose.

Defi-Link Control Unit II is a necessary controller to install Defi-Link Meters, Defi-Link Meter BFs, and Defi-Link Displays. Up to 7 gauges and displays can be connected and controlled by one Control Unit II. The name of the connection system is "Defi-Link System."

Defi-Link System allows gauges and displays to be attached to Defi-Link Control Unit II with a single "DAISY CHAIN" wiring system.

Driving data can be stored and can be replayed up to 3 minutes(*1). Pause, speed play, forward, and rewind function can be applied during playback.

Double Warning function by a meter's LED lamp and a beep(*2)

The switch panel is embossed and buzzer sounds by pushing the buttons.

The characters and the rings on the switch panel are illuminated in white at nighttime. It makes operation in the dark easy.

Defi-Link Indicator(sold separately) can be connected to M-WARNING connector. The indicator blinks when any of connected meters' warning LED lights.

Differential pressure between fuel pressure and turbo can be shown if both of fuel pressure meter and turbo meter are installed.(*3)

UP to 7 gauges among from Defi-Link Meters and Defi-Link Meter BFs and Defi-Link Displays can be operated with one Control Unit II. Microcomputers are equipped with meters and Control Unit II. A distant meter can be operated at hand.
Attached Thumbnails Defi-Link BF Imperial Boost Gauge & Defi-Link Control Unit II-img_0561.jpg   Defi-Link BF Imperial Boost Gauge & Defi-Link Control Unit II-img_0559.jpg   Defi-Link BF Imperial Boost Gauge & Defi-Link Control Unit II-img_0558.jpg   Defi-Link BF Imperial Boost Gauge & Defi-Link Control Unit II-img_0557.jpg   Defi-Link BF Imperial Boost Gauge & Defi-Link Control Unit II-img_0562.jpg  

Last edited by neojin24; Nov 3, 2010 at 02:50 AM. Reason: n/a
Old Nov 3, 2010, 02:44 PM

new pics
Attached Thumbnails Defi-Link BF Imperial Boost Gauge & Defi-Link Control Unit II-img_0587.jpg   Defi-Link BF Imperial Boost Gauge & Defi-Link Control Unit II-img_0588.jpg   Defi-Link BF Imperial Boost Gauge & Defi-Link Control Unit II-img_0589.jpg   Defi-Link BF Imperial Boost Gauge & Defi-Link Control Unit II-img_0590.jpg   Defi-Link BF Imperial Boost Gauge & Defi-Link Control Unit II-img_0592.jpg  

Last edited by neojin24; Nov 4, 2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old Nov 15, 2010, 06:51 AM

well anyone whats this still got it..... give me a price and i might give it to you...