Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Snowboarding in MA...

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2011 | 11:11 PM
Evolving Member

Snowboarding in MA...

Hey guys didnt know if anyone ever goes boarding in MA or NH area. Buddy i work with on here and and my girlfriend's bro and i go to Wachusett usually every other thursday. thinking of hitting up new places, expanding to bigger and better mountains. we'll be there thursday 3/10 and 3/24 maybe in between. thursday the 10th theres gonna be a "mountainside night park jam series" at 6 that people can enter. dont expect me to its my first year on the board haha. enough said, figure if anyone wants to go boarding maybe we'll see ya there

link for the snowjam if anyones interested in checking it out:
http://www.wachusett.com/EventsActiv...1/Default.aspx
Old Feb 28, 2011 | 08:53 AM
Evolving Member

would be cool to get a group to meet up/ski for this event

http://www.steezminimag.com/2011/02/...f-at-crotched/
Old Feb 28, 2011 | 09:37 AM
Evolving Member

i could meet up with my RA for possibly a spring boarding event at wachusett, but wachusett sucks 90% of the time, although thursday evenings might be a slower time for them. crotched mountain is small, cheap, not too far, not crowded, and do overnight boarding on the weekends so id be down to support this crotched mountain meet. 2 for 1.

but id probably have to dump my girlfriend in order to attend this meet this weekend, shed chop my nuts off if i ditched her again, nevertheless for my car that i already love more than her...
Old Mar 1, 2011 | 10:31 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Ozdriver
would be cool to get a group to meet up/ski for this event

http://www.steezminimag.com/2011/02/...f-at-crotched/
id love to be there for this, sounds pretty awesome. but i dont think ill be able too haha. i think i might get killed by the girl if i do too haha

Originally Posted by tjwphoto
i could meet up with my RA for possibly a spring boarding event at wachusett, but wachusett sucks 90% of the time, although thursday evenings might be a slower time for them. crotched mountain is small, cheap, not too far, not crowded, and do overnight boarding on the weekends so id be down to support this crotched mountain meet. 2 for 1.

but id probably have to dump my girlfriend in order to attend this meet this weekend, shed chop my nuts off if i ditched her again, nevertheless for my car that i already love more than her...
depends what time you go, i go usually from 10a-about 7 or 8 on thursdays and until about 2 oclock theres usually noone on the mountain, even after that its not that bad. let me know if youll be joining up
Old Mar 1, 2011 | 07:52 PM
Evolved Member

I'm always out riding!

I go to Crotched MT every Tuesday night and try to hit a decent size mountain on Sat or Sun.

Mt Snow, Killington, Sunday River, etc.
Old Mar 14, 2011 | 12:02 AM
Evolving Member

tuesday, march 15

couple buddies and i are hitting up wachusett on tuesday... hitting whats left of the park, make some vid clips, some good shots. anyone thinking about going riding well be there all day. RA wont be there but hey wont be spending much time in it anyway