Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

We NEED Your H-E-L-P!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2011, 12:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
Exclamation We NEED Your H-E-L-P!

All of us are aware of the terrible disaster that has hit Japan! An earthquake and an unimaginable tsunami in the Sendai, Northern Tokyo area. Not to mention the nuclear reactor issues thrown in on top of everything else! It is just sickening to watch the Japanese news channel day in and day out of the loss of life, the destroyed homes and offices!

I have personally been in touch with my family & friends in Japan. Many areas lack clean water, medicine, clothes, etc. the 'basics' that you and I count on a daily basis...

Well, Japan NEEDS our help! You know how we love our Japanese cars and all of the JDM Lifestyle? We count on Japan for many things! Japan is now asking for help from the International Community. Who better than us? Car people like us who are dependant on what is 'happening' in Japan? What's 'happening' now is tragic!

TriStateEvo & 46 MITSUBISHI will be holding a Charity Car Show/Fundraiser! We NEED your participation! Japan NEEDS your help! Let's show them that we care, that they matter to us!

Sunday, April 3rd, 2011
Registration begins at: 11:00am
Show: 12:00pm-5:00pm
Registration is: $30.00 for TriStateEvo & $33.00 for Non-TSE.
Each PAID registrant will get a cermmative plaque/trophy

There will be Food & Music!

*This show is also open to non-MITSUBISHI Vehicles!*

Cars WILL be judged & given trophies!!

This event will be held at:

46 MITSUBISHI
400 Route 46 East
Totowa, New Jersey

All monies raised will go DIRECTLY to the Japanese Red Cross & Save The Children.

We hope you can make it! Please post below! Many THANKS!