Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Hot blonde modeling on my evo but idk where to take pics

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2011, 10:09 AM
Evolving Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Ok, my input. The stereotypical girl in a bikini bent over your car is great if you're looking to have a "hey look at this slutty broad that bent over my car" pictures to share.

If you want some classy photography, go pinup girl style, shot somewhere old downtown.

Example from my buddy and his Falcon

Old Dec 14, 2011, 10:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
LOL this is going down in Jerzey... Skin to win!
Old Dec 18, 2011, 09:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wingless
LOL this is going down in Jerzey... Skin to win!
Ahah so true....Jersey all about the hot *****, but I do like the old school classy pics too. She did wanna show some skin but stay classy but it's cold as ***** here so I know she want wanna do pics in the cold weather, even if I got pics of her fully clothed no one would care
Old Dec 31, 2011, 10:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yo man go park right on the bay in lbi all water in background , sunset would make it better , so all focus is on the car with a great background color , or go opposite of that and go to seaside or somewhere grimey , gross sidewalk sh*ty walls graffiti would be cool so it looks "streety" like a more aggressive picture IMO . Parking garage, wooded area with trees all around, if you know anyone with a huge house and paver driveway , in forked river exit 74 i know a old abanded warehouse with clay/sand all around all the machinery is still there, anywhere you take a pic of your car it'll look good especially with your female friend in the pic. Good luck with picking a spot
Old Jan 1, 2012, 06:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by brunz44
Yo man go park right on the bay in lbi all water in background , sunset would make it better , so all focus is on the car with a great background color , or go opposite of that and go to seaside or somewhere grimey , gross sidewalk sh*ty walls graffiti would be cool so it looks "streety" like a more aggressive picture IMO . Parking garage, wooded area with trees all around, if you know anyone with a huge house and paver driveway , in forked river exit 74 i know a old abanded warehouse with clay/sand all around all the machinery is still there, anywhere you take a pic of your car it'll look good especially with your female friend in the pic. Good luck with picking a spot

Thanks, LBI or sleaside would be decent. I know a real cool spot off exit 8 off the turnpike with a run-down house and building and with good editing it would look even more awesome. Even if it was warm out, I think I just spun a rod bearing so gotta get her back on the road. Still open to suggestions on locations to go
Old Jan 1, 2012, 06:36 PM

I know a spot by highland park with the raritan in background
Old Jan 1, 2012, 06:55 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by quickflips
I know a spot by highland park with the raritan in background
Where's that? I assume the raritan river is the one under the dryscoll bridge on the parkway? I work 10 mins from the raritan center so I assume it's somewhere around there?
Old Jan 2, 2012, 07:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by My03evo
Thanks, LBI or sleaside would be decent. I know a real cool spot off exit 8 off the turnpike with a run-down house and building and with good editing it would look even more awesome. Even if it was warm out, I think I just spun a rod bearing so gotta get her back on the road. Still open to suggestions on locations to go
idk why but when I see nice cars in such a crappy area, run down houses, broken machinery, no pavement, and all that good stuff . It gets me wondering how'd they get it there? Giving the pic more attention making it just that much different then every other evo picture

Btw: if you want I can get a pic of the run down factory see if it's your cup of tea. I believe its like a old clay quarry
Old Jan 2, 2012, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by My03evo
Where's that? I assume the raritan river is the one under the dryscoll bridge on the parkway? I work 10 mins from the raritan center so I assume it's somewhere around there?

Yeah thats the raritan, but the spot I was thinking is literally right across from Rutgers nb.