Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Blitz SBC i-Color Boost Controller Spec-R Black NIB

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2012, 09:38 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
FS: Blitz SBC i-Color Boost Controller Spec-R Black NIB

Blitz SBC i-Color Boost Controller Spec-R Black for sale. Never used, still in the box. Here's a description of the controller:

The Blitz SBC i-Color Boost Controller is Blitz most advanced boost controller. It features a color digital LCD screen with graph and gauge meter display capability.

The Blitz SBC i-Color Boost Controller has manual and automatic modes. The manual mode allows you to tweak and increase boost level manually. In auto mode, you simply enter a desired PSI boost value. The control unit monitors the boost and automatically raises it to the desired PSI. This more advanced Blitz boost controller also allows boost to be automatically controlled based on boost percentage level, RPM or speed.

The Blitz SBC i-Color Boost Controller also has warning function, peak and hold function, and limiter function. With the warning function, you can set a specific PSI as the boost warning level. When your boost reaches the limit, the Blitz SBC i-Color Boost Controller will beep and display warning.

With the Blitz SBC i-Color boost controller, you can program up to 4 boost channels to save your boost settings.

All Blitz boost controllers are available in 2 types: SpecS and SpecR. The Blitz SBC i-Color Spec S is the Sport version with a single solenoid capable of handling 18 PSI boost. The Blitz SBC i-Color SpecR is the Race version with a double solenoid capable of handling 36 PSI boost. For higher-powered application that will generate 300 HP or more, it is recommended that the SpecR is used.

All Blitz boost controllers come with durable silicon hose, 3-way pipe, and straight joints for easy installation on a wide range of cars.

Blitz SBC i-Color Boost Controller Features:
- Blitz most advanced boost controller
- High-definition color digital LCD screen capable of numerical, graph, and gauge meter display
- Ability to automatically control boost based on boost percentage level, RPM, or speed
- Comes in 2 types: SpecS and SpecR
- SpecS is Sport version with single solenoid capable of handling 18 PSI boost
- SpecR is Race version with dual solenoid capable of handling 36 PSI boost
- Has manual and automatic mode
- Manual mode: allow you to manually tweak and increase boost level
- Auto mode: you simply enter a desired PSI boost value. The control unit monitors the boost and automatically raises it to the desired PSI.
- Ability to set boost warning level.
- Ability to program up to 4 boost channels to save your boost settings
- Ability to display other vital information such as Oil pressure and temperature (require separate sensors and optional harness)

Solenoid Est. Boost Range Est. HP Range Spec-S Single 0-18 PSI 300 HP or less Spec-R Dual 0-36 PSI 300+ HP
Asking Price: $600.00 picked up locally or $610.00 shipped. PM me if interested
Attached Thumbnails FS: Blitz SBC i-Color Boost Controller Spec-R Black NIB-photo-jan-13-6-04-23-pm.jpg   FS: Blitz SBC i-Color Boost Controller Spec-R Black NIB-photo-jan-13-6-04-27-pm.jpg