Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

AEM Dyno Day at Turbotrix Racing in NJ - All are Welcome!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2004, 10:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
True.

I will sell my hks evc + safc with preset settings for a nice price for my EMS
Old Mar 11, 2004, 11:04 AM
Evolved Member

Hey mark....sorry if i didnt clearify but im only there to meet not purchase teh AEM.

But right now, I might not be able to visit.
Old Mar 11, 2004, 11:35 AM
Evolved Member

Same here, i'm only hanging out unless someone accidentally drops a grand infront of me.
Old Mar 11, 2004, 11:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i will be there
Old Mar 11, 2004, 12:28 PM
KK
EvoM Administrator

I have no experience with the AEM - stock solenoid setup, but I'm currently using the XEDE to control the stock solenoid and it's worked remarkably well.

Not sure if you will be purchasing from TT, but if so, then you do get a free second tune for future mods. That would allow you to start with the basic EMS setup. Then, once you purchased more mods, you can also swap the solenoid or get an EBC to control boost if the need is there. That allows for less spending up front. Also, the AEM w/o Uego is ~$1,500, which would save you money if you don't need a wideband in the car.

EvoJimbo, no sweat. I updated the list to remove your name. Hope you can at least make it out to watch!

Mark
Old Mar 11, 2004, 12:29 PM
KK
EvoM Administrator

Originally posted by EVOMIZ
i will be there
Will you be watching or dynoing w/ EMS? Just want to clarify so I don't accidentally add you

Mark
Old Mar 11, 2004, 12:34 PM
Evolved Member

Mark,

change of plans. i just moved into a new place so money is really low. i doubt i will be able to afford the AEM but i will still be there just to hang out and meet you guys.

sorry,

Snir
Old Mar 11, 2004, 12:37 PM
KK
EvoM Administrator

Man, you guys are all sneaking out j/k

I'll update the list right now.

Mark
Old Mar 15, 2004, 03:47 PM

Mark, I am about to order all of those things you told me on the first or second page, but, I just wanted to make sure, you said that you will have the 3" piping and the filter on hand for me to buy correct? And what do I do if I want the AEM UEGO display guage since I bought the EMS w/built-in UEGO? Can I still do it? Thanks.
Old Mar 15, 2004, 03:50 PM

Originally posted by smackdaddy
Same question here as well, I'm interested in doing this, but I currently have a profec b spec II that I would like to sell to help pay for the AEM unit.
How much do you want to sell the Profec II for?
Old Mar 15, 2004, 03:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you already have me in the list I am MARK M from CT

Originally posted by KK

Will you be watching or dynoing w/ EMS? Just want to clarify so I don't accidentally add you

Mark
Old Mar 15, 2004, 07:06 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by evolushen
Mark, I am about to order all of those things you told me on the first or second page, but, I just wanted to make sure, you said that you will have the 3" piping and the filter on hand for me to buy correct? And what do I do if I want the AEM UEGO display guage since I bought the EMS w/built-in UEGO? Can I still do it? Thanks.
Hey guys ,,

sorry i havent been on the board in a few days. Been super busy. Yes we will have the 3" pipe and filters on hand. If you want to buy a gauge display uuego then you would just hook up the O2 wire into the aem. The way that is setup through a built in uuego is you have to view your AFR only from a laptop. Also yes the aem can control boost, i just dont like the stock evo solenoid. You can use a gm solenoid, it will work better. People with the box are getting flucuating boost and not consistant. I was just suggesting for the price of a hallman ( 60 dollars ) Its dead on every time.

Mark
Turbotrix

Also any questions any of you have, i'm available from 8-6 at turbotrix.com
Old Mar 17, 2004, 05:31 PM

Ok Mark, I have everything I am looking at. Is there a difference between me getting the 3.5 BAR MAP or the 5 BAR MAP? They are the same price so I guess I would just get the 5? Should I get the fuel/oil pressure sensor or the EGT sensor too or are they pointless? Is there anything at all you would suggest me upgrading just to save me some time and have you guys tune it right for me? Should I buy a MBC? Thanks again Mark.
Old Mar 22, 2004, 08:36 AM
KK
EvoM Administrator

Just updated the list. If anyone else is interested in this event, please post here or contact me or Mark @ Turbotrix.

Mark
Old Mar 22, 2004, 12:42 PM
Evolved Member

Where to mount the guage type UEGO

OK guys I just signed up for this event. I already went ahead and purchased all the necessary items including the guage type UEGO controller. The only thing is where do I mount them? I already have 3 60mm defi bf guages mounted in the stock radio location so that is out of the question. I was thinking of mounting the 52mm AEM UEGO guage in the ashtray? I know Mark has that guage nounted there? Anybody know where to get that pod? or if not where are you guys going to mount the unit?

Quick Reply: AEM Dyno Day at Turbotrix Racing in NJ - All are Welcome!