Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

East Coast Lancer Club (ECLC)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2004, 09:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by pgmike
yeah i put them back on then took them off then got the evo "lancer" painted it adn the mitsu emblem black and put them on and then took them off last ngiht and am sending them to blacksheep

I got tired just reading that!
Old Mar 19, 2004, 09:50 AM
Evolved Member

at least they onyl took a few mins to do each time. i jsut kept changing my mind what i wanted to do. now i want to be a major sleeper. im taking off my stripes and badges and anythign that will even tell somebody what kind of car i have and then theyll get blown away.
Old Mar 19, 2004, 09:51 AM
Evolved Member

Well i can tell you SCLC collects fees, this is to allow us to pay for food at the meets and plan special events. I dont think that $20 is too big a fee at all.

If you think of all the cost of setup and such 20 isnt too bad. Granted SCLC is a full blown company and there were fees and such but as such we have a business license and can get some wicked group buys. I suggest you collect something, not only does it show comitment but the club can use those funds for T-shirts, food, or renting out venues or subsidising costs for members at events
Old Mar 19, 2004, 09:52 AM
Evolving Member

Bitnode, ask Phil(Majestic Lancer)...he has a pic of it.
Old Mar 19, 2004, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Guru_Del
Well i can tell you SCLC collects fees, this is to allow us to pay for food at the meets and plan special events. I dont think that $20 is too big a fee at all.

If you think of all the cost of setup and such 20 isnt too bad. Granted SCLC is a full blown company and there were fees and such but as such we have a business license and can get some wicked group buys. I suggest you collect something, not only does it show comitment but the club can use those funds for T-shirts, food, or renting out venues or subsidising costs for members at events
sclc is concentrated in a small area tho. eclc is all up and down the east coast. i know i am not planning on going to any meets in NY. but if the site turns out really good and we do get good group deals on rrm products then it will be worth it.
Old Mar 19, 2004, 09:59 AM
Evolved Member

well you gotta remember california is pretty damn big and we have members over 200 miles appart so, though we might be in the same state we do have similar issues.
Old Mar 19, 2004, 10:00 AM
Evolving Member

Guru: Those are my thoughts exactly.

PgMike: What's 20 bucks a year, i mean really? I've posted numerous times regarding the membership dues and NO ONE has had an issue with it with the exception of pgmike. **** doesn't come free for anyone, i don't care who u are or who u know. Web space (not a forum!) has to be paid for, decals (which is MANDATORY for members regardless if u put it on or not) have to be paid for, t-shirts aren't sent from above. Everything has a price!

Straight up, part of being a member is paying a membership due. No one can cut corners and get away with being a member w/o paying, that's not fair to any of the other guys. Frankly, if you don't wanna pay the fee, it's cool, you'll just forfeit your ECLC membership and we all move on.

-Al BAnks ->ECLC President
Old Mar 19, 2004, 10:04 AM
Evolved Member

No prob al and i wish you luck in your club, I know we have a blast rollin with 20-50 lancers at a time. As for t-shirts, frankly we charge extra for them, as you will see they aint cheap to setup. SCLC requires a membership fee for discounts and perks, however all are welcomed to come to meets.

Just think of think of it this way pgmike, if you spend 20 to get a discount from a shop, how much are you gonna save once you get your parts? It does make sense for $20. I could see objection at much more.

Either way I wish you luck and Al, you should contact me maybe we can work a little east coast, west coast action for some sponsors and pictures swaps.
Old Mar 19, 2004, 10:08 AM
Evolving Member

Either way I wish you luck and Al, you should contact me maybe we can work a little east coast, west coast action for some sponsors and pictures swaps.
I appreciate it bro, thanks. Yes definatley, I had something in mind of that sort. U have an email where i can reach u at? BTW, sorry, what's your name bro?
Old Mar 19, 2004, 10:11 AM
Evolved Member

my name is Vince, as it says in my sig.

vince@sclc.net
Old Mar 19, 2004, 10:12 AM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by pgmike

i know i am not planning on going to any meets in NY.
That's why there's a florida ECLC chapter!! ECLC is a combination of the lancer clubs on the east coast. Its all the clubs put together! i thought u knew that?
Old Mar 19, 2004, 10:13 AM
Evolving Member

my name is Vince, as it says in my sig.

vince@sclc.net
haha. sorry, one eye on the comp the other eye watchin out for my boss.
Old Mar 19, 2004, 10:15 AM
Evolving Member

Vince, take a look at our last meet in Jersey last sunday....
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...threadid=70301
Old Mar 19, 2004, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

excellent images man. Is that tgrey lancer turbo'd? lookin good. Our meet is this saturday at RRM's shop so hopefully we will have like 20 or so lancer, kinda a slow time of the year for us.
Old Mar 19, 2004, 10:32 AM
Evolved Member

also....Al and I will be settin up a East Coast Regional Meet IN VA...in da middle of da east coast...where hopfully we all meet together and have it once a yr where we can have a huge ECLC group pic....

Quick Reply: East Coast Lancer Club (ECLC)