Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

wreckless OZ driver!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2004, 07:53 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by YellowFever
fine fine it was me people
hahah its a THUNDER GRAY, not LIGHTNING YELLOW
Old Mar 29, 2004, 07:53 PM

scooter is right, it isn't the speed that kills its the unattentive driver! tailgating and cutting off, etc. are the main cause of auto accidents, except of course for good ole dui , don't even get me started about that!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 29, 2004, 08:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by ZapcoLancer
especially now thats its nice outside, we get the kids with the half way hooked up cars(Usually altezzas and a loud muffler with blue ebay headlights) being haters or trying to act cool.
ROFL!!! @ blue ebay lights
Old Mar 29, 2004, 08:16 PM
Evolving Member

Those are those young thurst buckets who swear they can drive...
Old Mar 29, 2004, 08:18 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by Al Banks Holla
thurst buckets ...
LOL ROFL...... you brought it back from back in the day
Old Mar 29, 2004, 08:31 PM
Evolved Member

first thing:
Scooter, love your avatar! ChoroQ's all the way

ok so back on topic..i hate those idiot drivers. im 17 but i even hate those drivers. i just hope he hits something like a traffic signal box so that not only does his car get messed up, he has to pay big bux for that traffic signal box.

i was with my friend in his IS300 but man he just ignores all those traffic signs and ****. never riding with him anymore lol.

i dunno what those wreckless drivers are thinking man..seriously. im the most careful driver on the road cuase even if u drive fast, there's nothing but cops, pedestrians, other cars and other **** just waiting for you. aside from that u dont really get from point A to point B that fast..stupid people
Old Mar 29, 2004, 08:43 PM

RECKLESS, people, RECKLESS. Wreckless is what you are when you don't get in to an accident...or have a car with a spun bearing
Old Mar 29, 2004, 08:44 PM
Evolving Member

i know i drive somewhat recklessly. but here are my rules to live by.
1. if you cant see a clear path in front of you, theres no point in being dangerous.
2. just because theres a spot big enought for your car doesnt mean it will be big enough after you pull into it.
3. gridlock or tight traffic is no place to race.
4. this is to the acura TL i raced, if you have to split two cars on a two lane road, NOT WORTH IT! (he was ****ing stupid)

i do drive aggressively, as i call it, but not stupid. there are rules to follow in every situation. its when people ignore all logic and get crazy that stupid stuff happens, aka the honda accord who decides to cut me off and slam on her brakes sending me careening off the road into a drain cover (busted front struts and front tire). the thing is, i wasnt racing her. she just decides to cut me off because there were cars in her lane.

that is my philosophy...
Old Mar 30, 2004, 01:34 PM

Dangerous is when you have a guy in the fast lane drag racing the car next to him at 55 mph when the flow of traffic is about 70mph.
When people are randomly slamming on there brakes as they pass a cop that already has someone pulled over (if they were paying attention they would have see the cop way before they were right on top of him), they aren't even speeding to begin with.
When someone who is traveling 10 under the speed limit floors it to close the hole on someone else (you see this all the time in NJ). That goes along with the statement "every one wants to be in the lead, but no buddy wants to be a leader", People will drive faster then they have ever driven before just to get in front or stay in front of another vehicle only to slow down. They just want to be in front of the other person. If you really want to cruse at 100 then do it, don't just speed up from 65 to 100 so the guy who is cruising at 85 can't get past you.
A combination of stupidity and not paying attention are what get people killed on the road more so that speed. Speed is so over used as the all mighty moving violation / killer. How many of you have been pulled over for speeding and had a cop ask you "Are you crazy going that fast, do you want to kill your self?" Yeah I want to kill myself, what kind of question is that? I was going 15 mph over the posted speed limit, have a car that is way more capable than your crown vic and a lot of other pieces out there on the road, I am wearing my seat belt and I am paying attention. Where is the gun to my head? Something tells me that my car will stop faster from 15 mph over the speed limit than a 18 wheeler will from the speed limit.

Speeding is not a crime

Last edited by njvtec; Mar 30, 2004 at 01:39 PM.
Old Mar 30, 2004, 01:48 PM
Evolving Member

a lot of these speed limits are left overs from days gone by... cars these days, even the cheapo ones are capable of much more. It's the people behind the wheels that are the problem. We need different classes of licenses in this country. And people REALLY need to follow a couple simple rules (which wont ever happen). 1) slower traffic keep right (pride aside plz), and 2) the Golden rule. If you dont want someone to do it to you, then dont do it to them. I love how people come up on the shoulder to squeeze in and cut you off, if someone else tries it to them the second after they get all pissed and dont let them in.. I think instead of yellow lines, they should use spikes.. And is it me or are less and less people aware of simple traffic rules?!?! And no one uses their friggin indicators. Fargen Icehole Bastidges. I use mine every time I change lanes or turn. BTW, using your indicator is good legality-wise. If 2 people change into the same lane at the same time, 1 uses his signal, and there are witnesses...

They were broadcasting on the news couple months ago here in Chicagp how they were going to start ticketing for people driving in the left lane when not passing.. guess it was an empty threat. This would solve a lot of medium traffic congestion problems.

And for Christ's sake, if you see an accident on the shoulder and there are already emergency vehicles there, DRIVE ON! And if someone is getting a ticket on the shoulder and you really want to watch, pull over and park behind them or something. Jeeeeezus.

(this really isnt directed at anyone here.. just ranting)
Old Mar 30, 2004, 02:26 PM

I agree with ROCKETSCIENCE 100%. Another thing I see a lot of is peoples utter confusion when an ambulance or Fire Truck is coming down the road with its lights and sirens on. People who play "LA Football", are the biggest a$$'s on the road. People don't have a clue they slam on there brakes right in front of the emergency vehicle then they just freeze. In Edison, NJ it is really bad people just ignore the emergency vehicles all together. People these are multi thousand pound motor vehicles not camels, someone is going to get hurt. I really think most people just don't have a clue especially when it comes to driving and rules of the road.
Old Apr 4, 2004, 10:43 AM

I have more probs with mad moms in minivans than anything else. Tractor trailers tend to show respect if you give it back. These damn M3's (Mad Mom in Minivan) tend to drive either 50 in the fast lane or just to fast and reckless yellin at the kids and tryin to beat traffic lights to get home for soaps while chattin with thier mom on the phone. No I'm not a misoginist, that's just the way it is on myway to and from work everyday on the highway. I just wish people would drive within the SAFE limits of there vehicles. Take it from someone who was fortunate enough to only lose the use of their legs for a year. Live fast, learn the hard way.
Old Apr 4, 2004, 01:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
NEPA03ES, yea I noticed this too! Its amazing how many moms with a van packed full of kids are more concerned about cutting you off and tailing you when they have 6 brats in the back. They also seem to be the worst at running redlights. I live right by a busy intersection in downtown Pittsburgh and see about 4 accadents a week at the light. I would say 8/10 of them are the fault of a minivan full of kids. But then again, Im sure my driving style would change if I had a pack of brats in the back, too!
Old Apr 4, 2004, 01:20 PM
Evolved Member

truth, I've had many a problem with stupid import kids, but 10x worse drivers are the MAD MOMS IN MINIVANS!
Old Apr 4, 2004, 01:36 PM
Evolving Member

I used to drive like that. It’s not the syndrome people think it is, at least not for me. It was never about the size of my (ahem) or whatever. It’s much simpler than that! Tiz evidence of not having any patience nor manners at all. When I started driving semis for a living I learned patience real quick! Those that don’t learn end up in big wrecks and taking peoples lives.

From the driver’s seat in a big truck you can see very easily that traffic would flow much more quickly if everybody showed some friggin manners on the road instead of everyone trying to get ahead of everyone else.

I think the biggest issue is that people don’t use the lanes properly. If you want to go slow, fine, stay to the right. Don’t stay in the left lane and go the same speed as the person to your right.

It’s all just a symptom of, “I’m the only one on the road that matters and screw everyone else.” Everyone is out there pissing each other off until everybody is mad at the world and starts representing that in the way they drive. It’s like that in my semi as much as in my Evo. It’s like that if you drive a Neon or Saturn. Don’t think that it’s all about the car you drive because most of the time it isn’t.

Quick Reply: wreckless OZ driver!!!!!!