Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

wreckless OZ driver!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2004, 01:41 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh, and what’s worse than soccer moms in mini-vans is men in mini-vans! I guess they feel they have to overcompensate for the fact that they aren’t driving a cool car or something. It’s like, “see how I’m driving? I have testacies! Really!”
Old Apr 4, 2004, 01:50 PM
Evolving Member

1. i'm so sorry that **** happens, i hate when other ppl just show off and have NO SKILL...(meaning that guy)
2. ZAPCO and everyone else in the east side that hasn't done it yet... JOIN ECLC, just last night we had a meet, and we were discussing that we want YOU zapco... we had recruited 2 other ones last night, which now gives us about 65 people in our crew... and still growing.
3. usually i'm the crazy driver and everyone knws that... but if i was to see that ****, i'd shut that kid up... show him what a ****ing real driver can do when he doesn't "fear" what's infront of him...
Old Apr 4, 2004, 07:22 PM
Evolving Member

Well like i say.. KNOW what u drive.. and KNOW what it can do. When i had my galant (had hooked it up good), I used to have a lil fun with civics and accords on and off... but was never stupid enuff to go against preludes or suburus. Also you've GOTTO BE F****** Stupid to go up in a ralliart lancer against an Evo.. i mean what the hell are u trying to proove.. that by a brief lack of attention, mitsubishi engineers put a V8 in ur Ralliart ?? Man.. these people REALLY **** me off ! Like the other day i was coming home from work @ about 50-60mph.. this civic comes outta no where and just CUTS me off in front on a F***** EMPTY ROAD.. man.. whts the deal with tht.. Man i really dont get people... I feel u bro.. well u gotta be careful bro.. keep ur eyes behind you.. cuz these idiots come outta the F***** blue.
Old Apr 5, 2004, 06:04 PM
Evolved Member

they should have road test every 5-10yrs ... that may sound stupid but if these ppl think they are good drivers then they shouldnt have a problem passing it ... ur only taught to pass the test not taught how to drive. who really drives the way they did on the road test? .. haha