Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

wreckless OZ driver!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2004, 04:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry wreckless OZ driver!!!!!!

tonight on E84 highway. a thunder gray OZ with alot of graphic on his car n nothing else was speeding n cutting people off. he cut me off n thats fine. then i switch to the fast lane, that oz driver squeeze right into the fast lane when there wasnt enough space. the car in front of me slam on his brake and so did i. this old camry behind me almost rear ended me. the camry ended up in the emergency lane. im just posting this to let that guy know if hes on the forum. THIS IS A WARNING PUNK!!!!!! stop driving like an idiot, cause you almost cost me my life *******!!!!
Old Mar 28, 2004, 04:50 PM
Evolving Member

You got to be kidding me, I happen to know how you feel. Some little ****head in a ralliart was pacing me yesterday on rt9 off the parkway. The idiot wasnt paying attention almost side swiped me i guess he was trying to be an idiot(I get lots of these when my cars on the road), well, I had my girlfriend in the car and I didnt want to get hit, so I swurved right and went into the shoulder kind of, hit a pothole and Busted my tire in 2 places. Now I got to go buy an expensive *** tire and get it mounted and balanced, and if I have rim damage someones gonna get it hard. Kids driving like idiots is the only thing thats causing me problems now, especially now thats its nice outside, we get the kids with the half way hooked up cars(Usually altezzas and a loud muffler with blue ebay headlights) being haters or trying to act cool. Sorry for ranting here, but I know how you feel bro, and I am paying for it tomorrow from the tire shop.
Old Mar 28, 2004, 04:52 PM
Evolving Member

Tops it off that I have a show a week from today and have a millions of things to do, and have to add this bs to the list. BTW, Glad you are okay azyan, stay safe bro.
Old Mar 28, 2004, 08:28 PM
Evolved Member

thanx zapco, not much people on this board responded. i guess its cause most of the people here probably drive like jerk also. i think i need new brake now = ( since i know longer like to race, i should just trade my car in for some family car. so other import wont go so crazy when they see me.
Old Mar 28, 2004, 08:32 PM
Evolved Member

yea i know what your talking about....

... i sympathize

realize your power before you start throwing it around
Old Mar 28, 2004, 08:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by azyan
not much people on this board responded. i guess its cause most of the people here probably drive like jerk also.
That's a fairly broad generalization. Don't lump me in with jerk-*** drivers on the expressways. I hate nothing more than my daily 80 mile drive, where I'm cut off every 15 seconds, nearly hit by people yammering away on phones every 2 minutes, not to mention the punk that rides *** for 15 miles.

I'm sorry you had to deal with a reckless individual, but I'm willing to bet most people on this board would be happy to agree with you, although I'm more than certain some of them drive like complete morons.
Old Mar 28, 2004, 08:40 PM
Evolved Member

its just not safe to have a nice hook up car anymore........
Old Mar 28, 2004, 08:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dewey and i know of him.

he will get a visit in due time >:]
Old Mar 29, 2004, 03:53 AM
Evolved Member

i drive like an idiot but only when big v8 amg mercedes try to race me.. those bastards...
Old Mar 29, 2004, 04:54 AM
Evolved Member

well whoever drive like a nutcase probably comes on evom but won't admit its him/her
Old Mar 29, 2004, 05:07 AM

im a driver in traing and we drive about 370 miles a day. we go from sj allover north jerz and new york. everyday the *******s are out in record numbers.
Old Mar 29, 2004, 05:17 AM
Evolving Member

In total agreement with the above statement... a lot of asses out there lately. Don't lump me in there though. It's usually the asses that get all the attention and give us all a bad name.

Speed, yea. Tailgate, NO!, Cutting people off, NO! If you give people a little room you'll always have enough time to respond to emergency situations. Some people don't get that and love to get up close and personal. Well that's when mistakes are made and someone usually ends up paying with his life. Sorry about the rant but 3 months in traction due to someone's stupidity can **** you off.

So I know how you feel.
Old Mar 29, 2004, 07:34 PM
Evolved Member

some guy in a white car was coming from the other directions and i saw him getting close to the double yellow line and when he was right next to me he swirved his car right in front of me and gave me a stare. i didnt even flinch... i hate ppl like that
Old Mar 29, 2004, 07:38 PM
Evolved Member

fine fine it was me people
Old Mar 29, 2004, 07:50 PM
Former Sponsor

I actually used to be like that but not anymore (like 6 years ago when I 1st started driving).... I call it the slow car syndrome... its when your car is slow and you think you can beat anyone on the road (expecially in traffic) b/c you are the best driver in the world... they are usually suffering from this disease when they say "my car is slow but put me in traffic and i'll walk him"

this has many variations so just watch out

Quick Reply: wreckless OZ driver!!!!!!