Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Rally School, Portland Oregon, March 18/20

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2005 | 11:07 AM
Evolving Member

Rally School, Portland Oregon, March 18/20

This is a copy off a link on NABISCO. I am not involved and I have no information on this. Please use the links in the post if you have questions.

Thanks!

NW Rally School Announced (March 18-20)"

Primitive Performance Driving is hooking up with the Oregon Rally Group to put on a 3-day rally intensive school March 18-20 in Portland, Oregon.

Exact schedules are in the works, but it looks like a 5-6 hour ground school Friday night, followed by driving exercises on Saturday morning with mock stages run Saturday afternoon in a rallycross field. Non-caged cars will be able to participate as the "stage" will be a mile-long, closed, rallycross course. (no obstacles to hit, spectators to worry about, side roads to miss, and no high speeds either) So rental cars welcome.

Sunday will be a full RallyCross competition, open to the public. School fee includes entry in the RallyCross and a final chance to show off those newly acquired skills.

This school is designed to assist those seeking entry into STAGE RALLY, those looking to sharpen rally and rallycross driving skills, and those just looking to become more comfortable driving sideways, and will focus upon mental and physical aspects of controlling a rally team at speed on a slippery surface. It will be helpful to TSD, rallycross, and stage rallyists.

Included will be car setup tips, a host of "tricks and tips" learned by rally veteran Paul Eklund, and a grab bag of goodies including discounts to NW events like TSD rallies, SOLOII events, etc.

Driver and navigator teams welcome. We will add more TSD skills to the agenda if the audience wants it. Class fee is $135 for early entry (by March 1st) and regular price is $150. More information will become available by about February 3rd at www.oregonrally.com and also at: www.get-primitive.com

email to: PaulEklund@aol.com if interested or have questions
Mail checks to:

Primitive Enterprises, Inc
8425 SW Ashford St
Tigard, OR 97224

Primitive Pablo
www.get-primitive.com
nasioc link: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=709281
Old Feb 1, 2005 | 03:04 PM
Evolved Member

hey thanks, i may just have to go to this.
Old Feb 1, 2005 | 10:05 PM
Evolved Member

I'm so there
Old Feb 2, 2005 | 08:17 AM
Evolved Member

nothing prettier than a dirty evo.
Old Feb 2, 2005 | 09:33 AM
Evolving Member

That sounds like it might be real fun....