Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

alignment specialties

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2005, 08:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alignment specialties

after the install of the tein h-techs, 5zigen wheels, new tires, and a few other suspension components this week i needed to get my evo aligned before we left for this run. i was supposed to do it locally (seaside) but uncle lesters in the only place available and i am not a big fan of theirs. i ended up in portland to see the pediatrician for my son (been pretty sick this week) and i stopped by after being told by a freind that the owner (bill) was pretty good.

i stopped by at 2pm and he had me come back at 4:15. he worked me into his assumably busy schedule with no notice whatsoever. he adjusted camber on the evo to be "aggresive" after talking with me about what my goals were with the car. he asked if it was my car, and i explained it was, and when he was done he explained that he ( a big guy) made a few differences between the drivers side, and passenger side front factoring my size and weight. i was astonshied at his knowledge, service, and willingness to help. the alignment itself came out perfect, and feels great. anyway thought i would pass along the info.

i cant recall the adress but it is on TV highway in Aloha OR. the owner is Bill, and if you need an alignment he is the man to see. just wanting us to support small buisnesses that seem to be doing a great job.
Old Feb 11, 2005, 08:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evolved04
after the install of the tein h-techs, 5zigen wheels, new tires, and a few other suspension components this week i needed to get my evo aligned before we left for this run. i was supposed to do it locally (seaside) but uncle lesters in the only place available and i am not a big fan of theirs. i ended up in portland to see the pediatrician for my son (been pretty sick this week) and i stopped by after being told by a freind that the owner (bill) was pretty good.

i stopped by at 2pm and he had me come back at 4:15. he worked me into his assumably busy schedule with no notice whatsoever. he adjusted camber on the evo to be "aggresive" after talking with me about what my goals were with the car. he asked if it was my car, and i explained it was, and when he was done he explained that he ( a big guy) made a few differences between the drivers side, and passenger side front factoring my size and weight. i was astonshied at his knowledge, service, and willingness to help. the alignment itself came out perfect, and feels great. anyway thought i would pass along the info.

i cant recall the adress but it is on TV highway in Aloha OR. the owner is Bill, and if you need an alignment he is the man to see. just wanting us to support small buisnesses that seem to be doing a great job.
wow, looks like you got it. envy is present.
Old Feb 11, 2005, 08:21 PM
Evolved Member

we'll definitely test it out on sunday!
Old Feb 11, 2005, 08:23 PM
Evolved Member

thanks, i am really happy how it turned out as well. the evo is blue, and the 5zigens are 17X9 in bronze. sets off the blue perfectly. the tires (falken Zeix) look great in the remaining gap, and i have no rubbing issues. i was going to post pics, but i have been to busy during daylight hours to get any good ones. so i will unveil on sunday.
Old Jun 4, 2005, 03:25 PM
Evolved Member

bump
Old Jun 4, 2005, 05:44 PM
Evolved Member

haha...you revived so i could find it. looks like i'll hit him up on thursday while in the area.

steering wheel is off, and im told not to trust the factory alignment. might as well for peace of mind.
Old Jun 4, 2005, 06:06 PM
Evolved Member

not a bad idea, i think he charged me the max (4 wheel adjustments) of $79 or something like that. a good investment to prolong the life of the stock tires.