Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Alaska

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2009 | 10:44 PM
Evolved Member

The garage where they hold all the cars. Just stopped by for awhile chatted up w/nick. Evo is looking real good right now, might not be selling it now So evan what o2 dump do you have? Epm or shearer? Also you know what nicks other ride he's building? Can't wait to get this badboy out.
Old Sep 18, 2009 | 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Jspec EVO VIII
The garage where they hold all the cars. Just stopped by for awhile chatted up w/nick. Evo is looking real good right now, might not be selling it now So evan what o2 dump do you have? Epm or shearer? Also you know what nicks other ride he's building? Can't wait to get this badboy out.
Is the front desk gonna be in the same spot? Never been in that part of the shop.

I've got the EPM, pretty happy with it, I would go with shearer or EPM if your looking. I think people over state how annoying it is, I rarely ever hear it daily driving, of course I drive like an old lady and only hit 26 psi once in a while. You can hear it open up briefly in that video from the last auto-x. However, when it does open up mfer is LOUD.

He wouldn't tell you what he got? It's a .........
Old Sep 18, 2009 | 11:16 PM
Evolved Member

Naw we were talking bout your ride, my shearer mani has a o2 dump, just wondering which one you had. Yeah the front desk is the same, just everything is being moved over from their old spot to the garage, lotta stuff being moved around.

Yeah we talked bout his ride, i checked it out and everything. I've spoken w/the previous owner, i was shocked when he sold it back over the winter. Thing is crazy. Dude spent soo much money on it. Steal for sure. Won't say what it is, he really didn't wanna say, haha. But it was easy to spot.
Old Sep 18, 2009 | 11:30 PM

Yup, that would be the one. He let it slip out on accident one day when I was in their, so I didn't wanna say what it was. So, did anyone buy the off-road side of Underground?

Do you have the T3 dump tube?
Old Sep 18, 2009 | 11:42 PM
Evolved Member

Nope, the landlord just let them keep the retail side and the garage space so they can still operate. The old work spot was costing quite a bit of change to heat up over the winter.

Yup T3. Having Nick weld in some flanges to try and fit in my bov i have now, really didn't want to get a tial and vta it. Should be interesting once its all said and done. Going for a strictly pump gas tune at this stage.
Old Sep 19, 2009 | 10:13 PM
Evolved Member

So I got another Mitsubishi...

...Mitsubishi powered, that is.

1993 Plymouth Colt. 31k on the clock. 5 speed.

1.5L of Fury son!!!

Old Sep 19, 2009 | 11:34 PM
Evolved Member

[quote=QwikEVO;7510016]You in the military?

You should go to the gas station in Palmer across from the fairgrounds. Just buy some and mix a little to get some better octane.

Thats not the Tesoro is it? Is the gas station on the west or east side of the Glenn?

Hey ndnbennyb, you still have that walbro for sale? Does it include the install kit?
Old Sep 20, 2009 | 12:05 AM
Evolved Member

[QUOTE=turbotalawd;7523984]
Originally Posted by QwikEVO
You in the military?

You should go to the gas station in Palmer across from the fairgrounds. Just buy some and mix a little to get some better octane.

Thats not the Tesoro is it? Is the gas station on the west or east side of the Glenn?

Hey ndnbennyb, you still have that walbro for sale? Does it include the install kit?
No, it's right beside the Noisy Goose. Only has two pumps, IIRC.

You'll always see old classic muscle cars out front if you pass by there during the weekdays.
Old Sep 20, 2009 | 11:39 AM

[QUOTE=turbotalawd;7523984]
Originally Posted by QwikEVO
You in the military?

Yes I do and no it doesn't. Its just the pump.
Old Sep 20, 2009 | 12:25 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks guys ill check out that station.

benny- im actually looking for one with a install kit.

What do you guys use in the winter to preheat your cars? Would you guys recommend a engine block heater on the lower radiator hose or one installed in a freeze plug in the block?
Old Sep 20, 2009 | 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

I blew two block heater seals last winter, but that coulda just been my car being a *****.

I got rid of my block heater. I'd just do an oil pan heater and a battery blanket and call it good.
Old Sep 23, 2009 | 07:29 PM

Jasper, what kind of rear bumper is that? Looks nice.
Old Sep 24, 2009 | 12:45 AM
Evolved Member

saw a black wingless Evo tonight.

Dammit. Another one.
Old Sep 24, 2009 | 08:52 PM
Evolved Member

?? You don't? Haha, it's a JDM rear w/a really disgusting diffuser on it, hahaha. I'm actually worried of little rocks getting stuck in between the diffuser. But if you must know, its a real deal Voltex diffuser, no imitation here. I actually had my first one stolen while it was shipping up here, so i had to wait another 3 months to get another one, haha.

Anyone know who the guy is who works at Fred Meyers on dimond, black wingless 9 i think w/Hatake license plate?
Old Sep 24, 2009 | 09:11 PM
Evolving Member

From: 85296, 99519, 96817,98310,07306,10461(HomeSweetHome), & 00739
[QUOTE=...

Anyone know who the guy is who works at Fred Meyers on dimond, black wingless 9 i think w/Hatake license plate?[/QUOTE]
Fred @ sporting goods...what about him?

Quick Reply: Alaska