Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Alaska

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2011 | 06:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by steelfire19
I currently have stock turbo and stock spring/retainers, my last mods are going to be the cams and FP Green turbo, i currently have S2 272 cams (not installed) but i wanted to wait and maybe get larger ones if i get the bigger turbo.
Hmm, i made be interested in trading cams w/you. Got pics of them? I'd skip the green if i were you and jump to a red or black.
Old Feb 10, 2011 | 06:18 PM

So, girdwood run go snowboarding/skiing at alesyka or how ever it's spelled then eat down there, will determine that amongest us pending on how hungry everyone is…

And the exhaust system, if it's a TBE I'll take a look an go from there, willing to go for new cams as well
Old Feb 10, 2011 | 06:33 PM
Evolved Member

Naw just a catback, full 3in though. Cams are only for 8's though, sorry.
Old Feb 10, 2011 | 08:16 PM

its all good no need to say sorry man,

so because i would like a bunch of people to show up, (more then 5) the date's are 26th feb 2011.....meet in anchorage off muldoon at the best buy parking lot and drive out to gridwood go snowboarding/skiing (early morning or late afternoon, let me know what fits you all best) and grab something to eat at one of the local places down there.
Old Feb 12, 2011 | 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by QwikEVO
Where in Eagle River? I haven't seen any other Evos except a TB 9 and a GG 9 MR.

I live in Eaglewood.

not a whole lot of market for tuners...the only tuners that come up here seem to be for the Subarus.

The most Evos I've ever seen together were at the bowling alley October 09.

5 of us.
I live off coronado on Lower Sunny Circle, the car has seasonal tags (due to no cat so cant pass IM) so it wont be out till April but its white with the black hood and roof.
Old Feb 12, 2011 | 04:25 PM

Well steelfire, me and you might be in the same boat, I don't think mine is going to pass IM either, find out here in a couple of mins
Old Feb 12, 2011 | 04:31 PM

And Qwik,

I do believe you spotted me lol.....TB 9 is me (unless there is another one around there)

But I'm out in eagle river alot so wouldn't surprise me if it was me.
Old Feb 12, 2011 | 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by blacksunset
Well steelfire, me and you might be in the same boat, I don't think mine is going to pass IM either, find out here in a couple of mins
Yea the guy i bought from lived in the valley so he didnt need IM and of course it didnt have a cat, so i figured rather then putting one on i wont drive it in the winter ne ways since it pretty much sits on the ground so seasonal tags were way easier to do.
Old Feb 13, 2011 | 01:18 AM

hey steel,

ive got a 3in TBE on and it passed IM today......???? idk how but they never even checked it, ive plugged in to see where i would have sat before with the OBD2 scanner and i had like 4 n/a compents and yet some how it passed IM,

its a mom an pop shop however you never leave the car you drive it in and out and all they do is hook up to the ecu plug under the dash and thats it, but its the qwiklube right down the street from johnson tires out in eagle river, said his machine didnt wanna work right or something and passed everything on my car......checked her out afterwards and everything is still there and in good shape, so if need be take it down there and get the IM done that way you wont have to wait till summer to drive it around and can pull it out once most of the snow is gone.
Old Feb 13, 2011 | 09:54 AM

hey steel,

ive got a 3in TBE on and it passed IM today......???? idk how but they never even checked it, ive plugged in to see where i would have sat before with the OBD2 scanner and i had like 4 n/a compents and yet some how it passed IM,

its a mom an pop shop however you never leave the car you drive it in and out and all they do is hook up to the ecu plug under the dash and thats it, but its the qwiklube right down the street from johnson tires out in eagle river, said his machine didnt wanna work right or something and passed everything on my car......checked her out afterwards and everything is still there and in good shape, so if need be take it down there and get the IM done that way you wont have to wait till summer to drive it around and can pull it out once most of the snow is gone.
Gonna do it tomorrow lol
Old Feb 13, 2011 | 06:46 PM
Evolved Member

And Qwik,

I do believe you spotted me lol.....TB 9 is me (unless there is another one around there)

But I'm out in eagle river alot so wouldn't surprise me if it was me.
No, this TB lives in ER.
Old Feb 13, 2011 | 07:10 PM

Oh, darn lol
Old Feb 13, 2011 | 07:12 PM

That's where I pocked mine up from, he lives in eagle river pretty much right behind walmart, but now has an Audi awd, unless thereis another one out there I haven't seen yet but its a small world so wouldn't doubt it
Old Feb 13, 2011 | 07:13 PM

Well I do believe it is time for me to get off the forums family time, see you guys on the 26th
Old Feb 13, 2011 | 07:57 PM
Evolved Member

That's where I pocked mine up from, he lives in eagle river pretty much right behind walmart, but now has an Audi awd, unless thereis another one out there I haven't seen yet but its a small world so wouldn't doubt it
Weird. That's the area I live in, and I've never seen it in my neighborhood...only the GG one.

Oh well, one less Evo in ER...

Quick Reply: Alaska