Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Alaska

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2007, 06:34 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey thanks for the info. I heard some good things about about there products. I guess we'll see what happends. I was going to put some DEI heat wrap on it as well. Anyway thanks for the tip. I still have the extra 02 housing and boost gauge for sale if anyone wants them.

thanks again,
Jesse
Old Jan 21, 2007, 10:55 PM

If you have no offers I'll buy the O2 housing from you.
korzenwhisky@hotmail.com
I'll be installing some parts this spring.
AK
Old Jan 22, 2007, 12:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
my girlfriend's sister lives in alaska
Old Feb 11, 2007, 09:42 PM
Evolved Member

[\Quote] Hey 02 I thought of you today I was driving onto Ft. Rich and saw this Z with a crazy *** wing on it but the rest of the car was completely stock. Anyway not sure what this guys was thinking but whatever right. Yeah I wish some of these Anchorage fools would throw up some posts. I know I saw an Evo(Blue) that wasnt mine in the parking lot of my apartments. So their out there somewhere. Well I'm on leave till the 20th and should be getting my manifold and 02 housing if anyone wants to give me a hand puttin it on.

Jesse [Quote]

lol. F no thats not me. i actually saw that car 2 weeks ago at the car wash. i was waiting in line when i see this stock z roll up with this oddly out of place wing. lol. my wife goes, 'thats ugly'. i lol'd. it hasnt really snowed in a while and its warmin' up, so ive been drivin'. i love it!
Old Feb 20, 2007, 09:22 PM
Evolved Member

bump
Old Feb 24, 2007, 10:46 AM
Evolving Member

Looks like I'll be in Anchorage for a week starting the 11th of March. Anybody on this thread close to there?
Old Feb 24, 2007, 08:36 PM

hahah i found it, i didn't think there were any evos up in anchorage LOL, j/p been lookin for a place where ak evo owners post, we should have a meet sometime
Old Feb 24, 2007, 11:13 PM
Evolving Member

Maybe the week I am up there.. lol.. I'll be workin, but at night doing nothing
Old Feb 25, 2007, 12:58 PM
Evolving Member

Hey all I know its been stupid cold lately but we should think about having a get together. I know Barnes and Noble is like the standard meeting place around here. I've got some people coming from out of town next weekend so I probably wont be able to any car s&%$ but maybe a couple weeks from now if the weather stays dry. We should get together and do a drive to Girdwood or maybe to the portage glacier. We did this run when I was with the miata club it was pretty fun. BTW any of you guys do web design? We should get an AKEVO sight. I know that some people use alaskamotorsports.com but it would be nice to have an evo specific community.

Just some suggestions,
Jesse
Old Feb 25, 2007, 01:20 PM

i don't think that there are enough evo owners to really get a site going, unlike the subie forums there are tons of em, yea and akmotorsports ain't all that great
Old Mar 1, 2007, 01:28 PM
Evolving Member

Anybody interested in a brand new auto-meter boost gauge and a Forge Unos Boost controler?

I have both of them brand new in the box...I just got them but decided not to use them. INstead I opted for a EBC with a gauge that reads off the sensor.
Old Mar 1, 2007, 01:30 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 1BADEVO8
Hey all I know its been stupid cold lately but we should think about having a get together. I know Barnes and Noble is like the standard meeting place around here. I've got some people coming from out of town next weekend so I probably wont be able to any car s&%$ but maybe a couple weeks from now if the weather stays dry. We should get together and do a drive to Girdwood or maybe to the portage glacier. We did this run when I was with the miata club it was pretty fun. BTW any of you guys do web design? We should get an AKEVO sight. I know that some people use alaskamotorsports.com but it would be nice to have an evo specific community.

Just some suggestions,
Jesse
I'm down for the meeting and drive...
Old Mar 1, 2007, 09:15 PM
Evolving Member

Werd I'm not gonna beable to do a meet/drive till next weekend. Maybe the 10th or 11th of this month. I know people wanna try and make a strictly evo get together but I know some cool guys with subies that might wanna tag along. Here is my idea for a meet/drive: Meet either saturday or sunday about 9 or 10 at Barnes and Noble, drive down to portage glacier snap some photos. Stop in Girwood on the way home for lunch then everyone can part ways from there or drive back to Anchorage as a group then split up. Like I said before we did this same drive with the Miata group and it was pretty cool. Any other ideas would be great.
Old Mar 2, 2007, 02:38 PM
Evolving Member

I can do it next Friday or Saturday...But If I go I'll take some friends along. One with a Srt-4 and the other with a GTO.
Old Mar 2, 2007, 07:38 PM

if you guys gonna do it next week, i won't be here, maybe next time

Last edited by saetern; Mar 2, 2007 at 10:34 PM.

Quick Reply: Alaska