Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

LOL at Mountain Mitsubishi

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2006, 06:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOL at Mountain Mitsubishi

C'mon guys...who do I need to talk to in order to avoid the "runaround"?

Spoke with a guy named Don on the phone. I won't pay more than invoice, and I told him this. I also told him about South Coast and their below-invoice promotion.

He goes to talk to his manager. Calls back 15 minutes later to tell me that a bunch of Works parts had been installed on the car I'm looking at. Then he tells me that his manager wouldn't let it go for less than MSRP + cost of parts (came out to about 2k). Give me a break!

The funniest part was when he told me was when he told me about the "Evo shortage." Curious and equally dubious, I asked "What do you mean?" He said "Oh they're all going over to Europe. We don't expect any more for at least six months."

I'm this close to just flying down to LA and grabbing one from South Coast. Does anyone know how I can deal more effectively with the people at Mountain Mitsubishi?
Old Mar 9, 2006, 06:25 PM
Evolved Member

call and talk to steve, or email him he is quick about emailing back.
Old Mar 9, 2006, 06:28 PM
Evolving Member

We're in The Northwest dude, and Evo's are a lot harder to get and deal with here then down in Cali. Honestly I think you should fly down, no one is going to sell at invoice here.
Almost everyone sells Evos in the NW for around MSRP, if not more.
Old Mar 9, 2006, 07:53 PM
Evolving Member

Not sure how far you are willing to travel and what you are looking for but my local dealer has a TB9 w/ssl they would probably sell for invoice (illinois)
Old Mar 9, 2006, 08:32 PM
Evolved Member

jw if you fly down to cali and pick one up. Will cost of the plane ticket+food+gas equal the difference? It would be cool to have you car already broken in when you get back though and there might be some nice scenic routes. But you should have a friend or somebody go with you, it will be extremely boring by yourself.
Old Mar 9, 2006, 08:39 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ashumo
call and talk to steve, or email him he is quick about emailing back.
How can I get ahold of Steve? Is he a manager?
Old Mar 9, 2006, 08:39 PM
Evolved Member

No Mountain is Serious.. We get Limited cuz Evo 10 is on way this Fall.. so we got Works On EB Evo... It sweet! and we have some Works on Eclipse GT V6 and Evos.. They are good Dealership... U should go see CHRIS LEE he will help u out..
Old Mar 9, 2006, 08:41 PM
Evolved Member

Steve Hiatt is OWNER
Old Mar 9, 2006, 08:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hanahawaiian
No Mountain is Serious.. We get Limited cuz Evo 10 is on way this Fall.. so we got Works On EB Evo... It sweet! and we have some Works on Eclipse GT V6 and Evos.. They are good Dealership... U should go see CHRIS LEE he will help u out..
That's cool that they got Works installed on the EB Evo, but I don't want it.

Who is Chris Lee? How do I get a better deal than MSRP at Mountain Mitsubishi? Can you put in the good word?

By the way, there is no way Evo X is arriving this fall. If the NW is receiving no more Evos like the dude said, I'm going to Cali no matter what, I guess.
Old Mar 9, 2006, 08:57 PM
Evolved Member

No South Coast will Sell Quicker cuz they will get Evo 10 first.. before they want Sold out all Evo 9 so they can get evo 10....

Meet short Asian guy name Chris Lee and tell that Chris Ching sent u and he will help u out.. HE had Evo MR too. and He sold alot Evos to Evos... I belive Jeff bought From Chris Lee at Mountain Mitsu...

Well ill try talk to Chris.. Are you Buying now? or in summer. why u want get All Invoice or MSRP now.. if u get in Summer and wait until Summer that will might u get Invoice.. and u can Request Put Stocker on Evo with out WORKS on it.. they will do it
Old Mar 9, 2006, 08:59 PM
Evolved Member

Mostly NWE memeber and ME bought At Mountain... so we have to Fight and make Deal with them and get to MSRP or Invoice.. U cant Give up!! u have to Fight it.. they will give what u want... I got mine..
Old Mar 9, 2006, 09:08 PM
Evolved Member

You can try Appleway Mitsu in Spokane, I got mine there and broke it in going over the passes on the way back . The guy you want to talk to is Ken (Hauser ?). Not sure on the last name, but he sold me mine over the phone and paid for my ticket to come pick it up. Even if you don't end up buying there, nothing helps the deal like a little competition. I called every dealership in the state before I decided where to buy.
Old Mar 9, 2006, 09:24 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hanahawaiian
No South Coast will Sell Quicker cuz they will get Evo 10 first.. before they want Sold out all Evo 9 so they can get evo 10....

Meet short Asian guy name Chris Lee and tell that Chris Ching sent u and he will help u out.. HE had Evo MR too. and He sold alot Evos to Evos... I belive Jeff bought From Chris Lee at Mountain Mitsu...

Well ill try talk to Chris.. Are you Buying now? or in summer. why u want get All Invoice or MSRP now.. if u get in Summer and wait until Summer that will might u get Invoice.. and u can Request Put Stocker on Evo with out WORKS on it.. they will do it
I was going to buy in the summer, but I can buy now since I got a good loan rate. So if the deal is right, I can buy right away. But some needs to be met:

1) It must be EB
2) I won't pay more than Invoice
3) No miles on Odo if possible, completely stock, no front license bracket installed

If you can find someone that can make this happen, let me know.

By the way, Chris. Could you PM me the price you paid on your IX (before tax, ttl, etc.) ?
Old Mar 9, 2006, 09:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by urBan_dK
I was going to buy in the summer, but I can buy now since I got a good loan rate. So if the deal is right, I can buy right away. But some needs to be met:

1) It must be EB
2) I won't pay more than Invoice
3) No miles on Odo if possible, completely stock, no front license bracket installed

If you can find someone that can make this happen, let me know.

By the way, Chris. Could you PM me the price you paid on your IX (before tax, ttl, etc.) ?
Good luck on getting the evo. I hope it works out for you!
Old Mar 9, 2006, 09:34 PM
Evolved Member

1.Mountain dont Install Front Bracket!
2. Invoice or MSRP u have to FIGHT for it.
3. ODO must be 5 to 6 miles cuz PDI inspect before Delivary to sale.
4. I cant Tell Invoice and how i get Deals.. It me and Between Steve Sorry!

5. Mountain have one EB evo with WORKS.. U can Request sale Manger to Remove aftermarkets to Stock... no cost..

Good luck! dont go Korum.. they are awful...

FYI---- Im not work at Mountain Mitsubishi no more.. I got my Career at Collision tech and Owner business.. also Im still go mountain for Service and repairs...

Quick Reply: LOL at Mountain Mitsubishi