Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

HighSchool Drags Pacific Raceways FRIDAY!

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2006, 09:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Same here, but i am still going to represent for my old school..

What, should we just pick random schools?

Anyway, i hope the kid from Bellevue HS brings his IX, i gotta meet this kid.
Old May 5, 2006, 05:52 PM
Evolved Member

jame... I think i can do AWD lanuch.. i did last time i smoke V8 Mustang... at stop light.. i rev to 3000rpm then let go and feel like rocket launch
Old May 6, 2006, 03:07 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hanahawaiian
jame... I think i can do AWD lanuch.. i did last time i smoke V8 Mustang... at stop light.. i rev to 3000rpm then let go and feel like rocket launch
you have much to learn, grasshoppa
Old May 6, 2006, 07:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
much to learn in deed young padiwan. way to low try bouncing off your rev limiter(5K) in first to build a couple of pounds and slip out the clutch
Old May 6, 2006, 10:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
And when he misses it a few times on that stock clutch are you guys going to help him buy back a new one too?
Old May 6, 2006, 10:54 AM
Evolved Member

Yike.. i guess i have to learn more about awd lanuch.... but remeber MIVEC and non Mivec are diffrent.. 3000 to 3500 RPM in MIvec really Kick it up with boost built up...
Old May 8, 2006, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by hanahawaiian
Yike.. i guess i have to learn more about awd lanuch.... but remeber MIVEC and non Mivec are diffrent.. 3000 to 3500 RPM in MIvec really Kick it up with boost built up...
If you're doing this and not bogging, you are KILLING you stock clutch. To not bog launching at those RPM's mass slipping is required.

On a side note: How'd ya do Tricia? Sorry i didn't say bye, but you were still in the pits waiting to race when i was eliminated (Dam red light); and i was trying to get drunk before it got 2 late! Anyway, nice meeting you.

BTW my GF thought you were "the cutest thing ever."

Let me know, PEACE!
Old May 9, 2006, 01:59 PM

Ended up like 10th at the HS drags.. lost in the 7th round to an SRT 4.. i beat him, but i broke through my dial in time so they booted me.. but i went back on saturday for TNT and i hit 13.49's.. smokin!

Ya i was wondering where you went, ya the red light has gotten me before too no worries

I didnt see your gf, but tell her thank you! Im guessing she was the one behind your tinted windows that i was "pointing at" ? LOL

Ya i might be going out there tomorrow so let me know if you go, i think ill be out there a lot more since its getting nicer!!

Also, i heard that since the HS drags had such a good turn out, The track might do another similar thing this summer.. but ill keep you posted.

TTYL
Originally Posted by KOEvo

On a side note: How'd ya do Tricia? Sorry i didn't say bye, but you were still in the pits waiting to race when i was eliminated (Dam red light); and i was trying to get drunk before it got 2 late! Anyway, nice meeting you.

BTW my GF thought you were "the cutest thing ever."

Let me know, PEACE!
Old May 9, 2006, 02:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by KOEvo

Did you run a 15.2? Because I am pretty sure i was there and was like WTF, sombody shoot her.
15.2 wow!!! and I was mad at me cuz I was keep running 13.0 and 13.1 but I finally hit the 12', it takes practice
Old May 9, 2006, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by EVOGOD21
15.2 wow!!! and I was mad at me cuz I was keep running 13.0 and 13.1 but I finally hit the 12', it takes practice

Your running 13's ALL STOCK?
Old May 10, 2006, 08:29 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by prettytricia88
Your running 13's ALL STOCK?
He's not stock. But 12.7 is attainable in a stock Evo, but it's only happened once.

Yeah my GF was the one you were pointing at.

Anyway, i am going today, so you should 2! See ya there!
Old May 10, 2006, 08:48 AM

Dam i dont think i can go.. my helmet is in orting and my race membership card thing is sitting on my dresser and i cant do much with out those... and i dont get off work til 5 so theres no way ill have time to go get it ill let you know if something changes?

Is your gf going to go with you?
Old May 10, 2006, 09:05 AM
Evolved Member

Dam i dont think i can go.. my helmet is in orting and my race membership card thing is sitting on my dresser and i cant do much with out those... and i dont get off work til 5 so theres no way ill have time to go get it ill let you know if something changes?

Is your gf going to go with you?
Okay, well if you have a tiny head you can use my helmet, and last time i was there they didn't even check my card, so i'm not sure how big of an issue that is.

Nah nobody will come with, i'm all alone .
Old May 10, 2006, 09:14 AM

well i might come stop by and say hi then, but i doubt ill race anything... BTW this friday is a Test and Tune but its import series.. kinda like battle of the imports i think but other cars will be there too... ill be there anyhow so you should go!
Old May 10, 2006, 09:28 AM
Evolved Member

well i might come stop by and say hi then, but i doubt ill race anything... BTW this friday is a Test and Tune but its import series.. kinda like battle of the imports i think but other cars will be there too... ill be there anyhow so you should go!
Don't worry about it, its out of your way and a waste of your money. But I was planning on going to battle of the imports at Bremerton raceway this weekend, you should go there instead.

Quick Reply: HighSchool Drags Pacific Raceways FRIDAY!