Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Im pissed! and I need Help!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2006, 09:05 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fight the power Chris!
Old Jun 12, 2006, 10:24 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah I got a 96 in a 60 speeding ticket a few years ago. I was driving out in the country by my mom's house, and opened up the old hooptie (2003 Protege, with a CAI). Two state troopers were sittin down at the bottom of the valley chit chattin with their windows down. It was 1:30 in the morning, and I was done for.

Went to court as a contested, and they amended it to "No operator's license on person" which is a no points ticket, and had me pay the fine still. If that doesn't tell you that they care about the money the most, I don't know what does.

You could do that though, since it was WSP, you could request it to be amended to something else, or you could have it deferred. A deferrment means that they put you basically on probation for a year, and if you get no other tickets, your original ticket is dismissed. You will probably have to pay a reduced fine and an application fee. But that's also an option.
Old Jun 13, 2006, 07:01 PM
Evolved Member

ehh.. 2 years ago i went too Fast on Lakewood city.. 60 in 30zone.. and Lakewood Cop pull over me and Gave me Felony b reckless drive and Careless drive.. in my 03 Oz Rally...
then i went Lakewood Court and I request Drop Price and First time ticket and Take Drive school and probation..
Judge gave me 900$ to 200 dollar fined and take defeivse drive school and 6 month Probation.. i alrendy pass and Clean record...