Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Global 5-12-07

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2007, 03:25 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OOO and BTW, I DONT SEE HOW THIS whole topic about NWE has ANYTHING THAT RELATES TO GLOBAL!!!

stay on topic fools! whos going to freaking global?
Old May 11, 2007, 05:21 PM
Account Disabled

Yeah, that is true, Ryan is the Godfather per se.
Old May 11, 2007, 06:37 PM
Evolved Member

Im going global..
Old May 11, 2007, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

Drift office /JDM office going have the Top Secret Supra, Pink FD3S, and S15
Top Secret Supra that Drove by SMOKEY!!!

i want check out!
Old May 11, 2007, 06:47 PM
Evolving Member

that top secret supra is so badass
Old May 11, 2007, 08:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by haze1995
WOW, not even mentined as part of the council? Thanks a lot guys. I think I am going to take back my role as Prez since this whole elction process is taking so long.
You stepped away from the club completely Ryan without even installing a new president. When this decision was made you weren't even at the meeting so its hard to put you on a council when at that point in time you weren't even coming to the meetings, and showed general lack of interest in the club .

Both positions are up for vote so if you want to come back as president then all you have to do is throw your hat in the ring at elections and get the majority to vote for you.

And the reason elections has been taking so long (and we have tried on 3 separate occasions) is because at each of those meets we are not getting enough of the long standing members to turn up. That means we have to let the newer members be in the club long enough where:

1) They know who they are going to vote for
2) They can decide to enter the elections for themselves

Last edited by codgi; May 11, 2007 at 08:13 PM.
Old May 11, 2007, 08:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SaVaGe_MinG
james, i know ur problly going to kick my a$$ when i say this, but, its cool...there doesnt have to be a "tacoma chapter" that makes everything so much more complicated and also it segregates ppl from within its own group....thats going to lead to s**t talking, "tacoma crew is better than seattle", and DRAMA....
not that i have anything to do with the "tacoma crew" or anyone
and i know that the ppl from tacoma hang out more becus theres lots more ppl in NWE from the tacoma area, and its easier to just call and say ok, 30 minutes, its harder for the guys in Mill Creek to say ok let me just drop the world and come see u guys....i just dont like drama and segregation....you cant be clicky by ur zipcodes i mean come on.....we're all adults here...

ryan is president, becus i dont think that "P" under his signature stands for his name.....i think P=Prez? i dont know but that sounds right to me.....
also...isnt he the founder of this club?
I mean if you guys want to have a separate Tacoma chapter then rock on. I personally just think its stupid to have chapters that are less than an hour drive from each other...

Ryan is one of the founders for sure. He was the main one who pushed it and got it off the ground, but he wasn't the only founder (ironically that was was being argued about at the first meeting you showed up at ). No one is trying to take that away from him either so don't get me wrong.
Old May 11, 2007, 08:41 PM
Evolving Member

Are we really having this discussion again? I guess cause I haven't been around since 2005, that I haven't seen what the club used to be. But since I've been around, I can't think of much that the club has done. Why does their have to be a Pres and VP and elected council if from what I can tell, there isn't even a plan of action.

And I'm not saying this to flame on anyone, I'm just asking questions.
Old May 11, 2007, 09:13 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by js06evoix
Are we really having this discussion again? I guess cause I haven't been around since 2005, that I haven't seen what the club used to be. But since I've been around, I can't think of much that the club has done. Why does their have to be a Pres and VP and elected council if from what I can tell, there isn't even a plan of action.

And I'm not saying this to flame on anyone, I'm just asking questions.
Council wasn't elected...that was done as a last ditch effort until we get back some kind of elected officials.

The club has a bunch of rules and articles but the original objectives of the club were:

A. To promote interest in the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
B. To create friendships within the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution community.
C. To promote enthusiasm for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.
D. Promote greater automotive safety in and around the community.
E. To provide interested individuals with an organized and supervised environment in which they may pursue their automotive hobbies and interests.
F. To conduct Club operations and activities in such a manner as to bring about a clearer understanding on the part of the public, the press and law enforcement agencies of organized Car Club activities.
The flaw (for pretty much most of the time I have been in the club as well) is that most people don't know about these rules or even identify with them. This was one of the things we talked about at the November meet in Bellevue...maybe these need to be updated/changed or gotten rid of entirely.
Old May 11, 2007, 09:23 PM
Evolved Member

I am the FOUNDER of this club. I started it over 2 years ago. It was my idea. With that said, Global sucks
Old May 11, 2007, 09:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by haze1995
I am the FOUNDER of this club. I started it over 2 years ago. It was my idea. With that said, Global sucks
I was not there when that was done but I trust you do remember when last this particular topic was brought up what was said then (which I was there for)? . Anyway enough rehashing for one night.

Hit the campaign trail and make it happen .
Old May 11, 2007, 10:50 PM
Evolved Member

yeep... I want be VP... Im make a lot Events... and stuff going have fun..

i perfer someone take president as voice box lol..
Old May 12, 2007, 12:44 AM
Evolved Member

nevermind, looks like I won't be going tomorrow, my friend never got to have his bday party tonight so it looks like it will be turning over to tomorrow morning to late evening
Old May 12, 2007, 01:14 AM
Account Disabled

^lame! its ok im not going either
Old May 12, 2007, 01:17 AM
Evolved Member

lol I want to go
I wish my girl was more talkative tho, normally she never stops blabbering

Quick Reply: Global 5-12-07