Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Hi!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2007, 07:58 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old Jun 1, 2007, 09:30 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Tala, welcome to EvoM. I am stationed up here in Whidbey Island and just let me say that I am very dissapointed with the EVO crowd up here. It's pretty boring for the most part. There are really no cruises, get togethers, or anything. I would love to take a weekend and plan a Cascade loop run but it seems nobody here would be that interested in such a thing. - I'm getting ready to go on leave starting June 14 and will return July 9th. I may try to get together a Cascade Loop run when I return. There are to many EVO's up here in Whidbey for us all not to get together and do s^%$.
Old Jun 2, 2007, 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by EVOGOD21
I think I've seen you here in hillsburrito! I drive a white MR.
I see your car every day I head out to work. I'm right there on Rubus LN & 7th Ave. I'll have to say hi some time. hmmm I'll post pics as soon as I get my camera working again haha. It's really no different from any other Red Evo MR. Stock for now until I figure out what the hell is going to happen here at work. One of the first few things I'm looking at is a JDM rear bumper, a console conversion + a double din GPS Nav unit.

T
Old Jun 2, 2007, 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by Hannibal Smith
Hey Tala, welcome to EvoM. I am stationed up here in Whidbey Island and just let me say that I am very dissapointed with the EVO crowd up here. It's pretty boring for the most part. There are really no cruises, get togethers, or anything. I would love to take a weekend and plan a Cascade loop run but it seems nobody here would be that interested in such a thing. - I'm getting ready to go on leave starting June 14 and will return July 9th. I may try to get together a Cascade Loop run when I return. There are to many EVO's up here in Whidbey for us all not to get together and do s^%$.
I see. Isn't there a group that meets at the Starbucks there at Whidbey? Too bad you wont' be back til the 9th of July. I'll be down there on the last week of June for my older brother's b-day. Was thinking of doing some fishin' and probably take a nice drive up to Canada and visit the huge mall up there.

T
Old Jun 2, 2007, 04:13 AM

EvolutionM.net =
Old Jun 2, 2007, 11:19 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Tala
I see. Isn't there a group that meets at the Starbucks there at Whidbey? Too bad you wont' be back til the 9th of July. I'll be down there on the last week of June for my older brother's b-day. Was thinking of doing some fishin' and probably take a nice drive up to Canada and visit the huge mall up there.

T
There is sometimes a get together at Starbucks but it's extremely dull. The trip to Canada sounds hella cool but I'll be back down South in Louisiana. Like I said, a Cascade Loop trip will be in the works when I return. The loop is roughly 300 miles long and takes the whole day to do. It's alot of fun. I went on this trip when I first got to the island with the local Subaru guys, I had a 04' STi at the time. The trip is very scenic, so have a good camera.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 11:15 PM

Hello Tala -

Welcome to EvoM

Originally Posted by Tala
I've been reading these forums a lot and have just started posting. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and wanted to throw out an introduction of myself to the NW community of EvolutionM. I'm Tala, I'm down in the Hillsboro/Beaverton portion of Oregon. Every now and then I visit Whidbey Island to hang out with my older brother who is stationed there. I'm originally from Hawaii on the Island of Oahu. Just recently picked up a Red Evo MR! It seems all the fun is up there in Washington from what I've been reading on the forums, I hope to visit up there during a few of those events. Okay, now I'm rambling. *bows out*

T
Old Jun 11, 2007, 11:53 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by clarkkent06

agreed and welcome to the NW
Old Jun 11, 2007, 11:59 PM
Evolved Member

welcome