Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Warning to those on Ft Lewis

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2007, 03:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it is amazing that we have so many issues with modified vehicles... its like we have no murders or shop lifters or any of those "important" crimes. Insted cops have to spend their time harassing us? Wow doesn't it make you love the Great US of A?
Old Jul 23, 2007, 01:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BrewPuBeaver
looking good man, i have seen you around a few times.

yea i agree with you about nothing will happen. seems that the few MP`s that are not deployed are just bored, or they have been instructed to crack down on specific issues.

this is what i am rolling in.

Haha, looks like you have a legion of leg humpers bro. Don't worry, I'll always think of you as the guy who stumbled out of his STI every morning and parked in the chaplins spot
Old Jul 27, 2007, 01:57 AM

lol, yea i should be still doing that, but since i dont go to formations anymore, lol... i dont need to park there..

but in the future im sure you'll see me stumble out of the white coupe with teh wheel on the Right side in the chaplains spot....
Old Jul 27, 2007, 07:30 AM
Evolving Member

lol, yea i should be still doing that, but since i dont go to formations anymore, lol... i dont need to park there..

but in the future im sure you'll see me stumble out of the white coupe with teh wheel on the Right side in the chaplains spot....
If some dude on a red bike gives you a wave, thats me.

btw, my buddy Jones is having a nissian bbq this weekend.. gimme an IM if you wana go.

Apparently another GT-R will show

Last edited by Evogelion; Jul 27, 2007 at 07:35 AM.
Old Jul 29, 2007, 02:11 AM

sorry man, im on leave till the 5th.

Will be showing @ HIN though.

nice to get away from ther MP`s for a while
Old Jul 29, 2007, 07:54 AM
Evolved Member

i get the same treatment w/ my evo on base, mostly im sure its the wing, but i have a complete turbo back w/ tp and its loud, nebraska doesnt even require emissions and i still get cops pulling me over on base telling me i cant have that exhaust or i need to get it fixed, my buddie had the same problem he just took his wing off, and the cops stopped paying attention, just waiting on my clearcoat finish for my CF trunk and im wingless, hopefully the MP's will leave me alone
Old Jul 29, 2007, 04:59 PM

yea, the more discrete your car is, it seems the less attention the MP`s give yea...
Old Sep 13, 2007, 06:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Any recent updates or ways to fight these tickets? Our law in Idaho is worded almost exactly the same and Im tired of being pulled over. No ticket yet but 2 warnings in the last 2 months.
Old Sep 13, 2007, 07:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
hmm i guess they have chilled out recently, with my cams and loud exhaust they havent screwed with me once
Old Sep 14, 2007, 05:55 AM
Evolving Member

Put MP stickers and liscense plate covers on your car.. leave the wing, they won't bother you then.
Old Sep 14, 2007, 08:14 AM

got pulled over/followed all over post yesterday.

just so the PVT could ask if i was driving a real GTR. i wasnt in uniform, so i basically chewed his *** for 5 minuts about wasting my time, and that i am going to report his stupid actions to his unit comander.... LOL, yea right. dont think he will bother me anymore
Old Sep 14, 2007, 12:13 PM
Evolving Member

got pulled over/followed all over post yesterday.

just so the PVT could ask if i was driving a real GTR. i wasnt in uniform, so i basically chewed his *** for 5 minuts about wasting my time, and that i am going to report his stupid actions to his unit comander.... LOL, yea right. dont think he will bother me anymore
LOL yer such a ***** You ruined his dreams of seeing you as Paul Walker.
Old Oct 20, 2007, 02:24 AM
Evolving Member

yeah i just got here from fort knox about two weeks ago and i had a mp follow me around post. pulled into the 24 hour shopette and he tried telling me that my greddy tic with jic down pipes is to loud and illegal. i was like wtf but didn't really say anything, 5 seconds later a pack of cbr's and gsxr's rolled by and i asked him if he was gonna get them and the guy with a harley at the gas pump. at that point he got pissed and jumped in his impala and took off. ah a small victory but now i'm labelled since i have the only evo and a bright yellow one at that in 1/14 cav's parking lot.

by the way are radar detectors illegal up here? i know they are on post but what about state.
Old Oct 20, 2007, 04:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
state they arnt and the MPs are a reserve unit so they wanna show they arnt soft..****ers...they make me want to get the loudest BOV i can find and short shift all over post causing a racket to have them pull me over for nothing and waste there time like they waste mine
Old Oct 20, 2007, 04:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by nightfighter29
yeah i just got here from fort knox about two weeks ago and i had a mp follow me around post. pulled into the 24 hour shopette and he tried telling me that my greddy tic with jic down pipes is to loud and illegal. i was like wtf but didn't really say anything, 5 seconds later a pack of cbr's and gsxr's rolled by and i asked him if he was gonna get them and the guy with a harley at the gas pump. at that point he got pissed and jumped in his impala and took off. ah a small victory but now i'm labelled since i have the only evo and a bright yellow one at that in 1/14 cav's parking lot.

by the way are radar detectors illegal up here? i know they are on post but what about state.
radar detectors aren't illegal in wa, but are illegal on base, so make sure you take it down before you go through the gate, also have you stopped into dupont at all? I think I've might have seen you stop by at the local starbucks not sure, I don't see too many yellows around here.

Quick Reply: Warning to those on Ft Lewis