Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Reagal Theater off 84th st 9 cars stolen in 2 weeks, one of em was mine last night

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2007, 12:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hope you get your car back somewhat intact. GL with the insurance companies for that wreck, just hope you dont have to deal with Safeco or Sentry insurance...I am having an ongoing battle with them on a similiar situation. Hope your luck turns around...might go buy a lottery ticket
Old Jul 21, 2007, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sheesh, good luck with that dillema. I thought newer scoobs had theft immobilizers/deterents?
Old Jul 21, 2007, 11:16 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BrewPuBeaver
thanks guys...

Tacoma is #2 for natinal car theft, as well as WA having 6 cities in the top 10. crazy.

yea also totalled my truck on the way down to the Couve....

all you can do is laugh and take pain pills at this point...

on the way down to Vancouver from fort lewis today traffic was slowing down to a crawl.. well the guy behind me decided it wasnt a big deal to pay attention and slammed in to the back of my truck doing about 40mph....

i look back and i know he is going to hit me so i lock the brakes up. i hear his tires squeal and WAM! i barly missed the car in front of me.

we were in the left lane and i put my blinker on and got across to the far right of the freeway. after checking on my lady friend i look back and see a steaming pile of mess in the left lane... "better go see if he is ok"

run across the 3 lanes of traffic and check on Dufus. he broke his arm, wrist and thumb. or so he and the paramedics say on first impression.

so he gets out of his car, and wants to know why i slowed down so fast? and that i better have good inshurace. He was basically really pissed off. i told him that he was at fault, and that i didnt hit him. and that i will not be talking to his dumb *** any futher.

he even went so far as to aurgue with the State trooper, lol... i was sitting in the back of the staties car staying out of the rain, waiting to get a ride back across the free way while he was writing up the ticket....

exsesive speed, following to close, agressive driving resulting in an acident, all resulting in over 1200 dollars.... loll he is going to really be pissed when he opens that letter.

So i will be going to the Doctor tomorow to have them tell me my back is FUBAR and that i need to take these druggs and that i need to have massages... the inshurance people have been great about it too. all i have to do is go in to the emergancy or special clinic and give em the claims number and they pick up the whole tab. then they reperesnt me in the case and sue for all the bills....

so yea, every day is a good day above ground :banana: :banana: :banana:
Get a good lawyer. I know a good one who helped me in a similar situation.
Old Jul 22, 2007, 01:19 AM

thanks guys.

on the last insident where the dumb woman driver hit me i got 3000 no questions asked from the inshurance, plus 30k in medical bills paid for.

this time around i think it will be worth more. and i will be getting a lawer.
Old Jul 22, 2007, 10:41 AM
Evolved Member

Well just to give a heads up from what I have talked to an attorney about is usually your claim should be about double your medical bills. If you had 30k in medical bills you could have gotten quite the amount. I would not let them slide, they were at fault and they should have to pay for it. Heres what I would do....rack up 30-40k in medical bills then get about 75k for losses and buy a bounty hunter/assasin and have them hunt down and shoot the little ba$$ards that stole your car (its somewhat of a joke....kinda)
Old Jul 22, 2007, 02:07 PM

gotta get tha lojack
Old Jul 22, 2007, 02:35 PM

Low jack Sucks guys...

you want to get the Clifford Advan gaurd 5 with GPS tracking. that way you can track it, and not the cops. and it is a lot cheaper... this is what i had, but i took it off and put it on the GTR
Old Jul 22, 2007, 03:01 PM

Low jack Sucks guys...

you want to get the Clifford Advan gaurd 5 with GPS tracking. that way you can track it, and not the cops. and it is a lot cheaper... this is what i had, but i took it off and put it on the GTR
yea ive heard lo jack sux too..it was already on my car tho so im jus using it lol
Old Aug 6, 2007, 04:48 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts
Any word?
Old Aug 6, 2007, 05:27 PM
Evolved Member

Low jack Sucks guys...

I had the advangaurd 5 and it is very picky about lighting how you park lol its a pain
Old Aug 6, 2007, 10:00 PM
Evolved Member

This is where the concealed weapons permit comes in handy. (edit - for the getting cut up at the theater bit... )

Last edited by boostedwrx; Aug 6, 2007 at 10:03 PM.
Old Aug 13, 2007, 02:09 PM

no word yet, still havent found it...

hopefully i will get some resolution this week. but i doubt it.

Thanks for all the people that have been keeping your eyes out. i have got lots of calls.
Old Aug 13, 2007, 05:47 PM
Account Disabled

it is in tacoma
Explains everything.
Old Aug 13, 2007, 05:49 PM

yea it does....