Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Reagal Theater off 84th st 9 cars stolen in 2 weeks, one of em was mine last night

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2007, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Reagal Theater off 84th st 9 cars stolen in 2 weeks, one of em was mine last night

So yea... take the lady friend to go se Transformers last night, when we come out the car is gone.

no shatter`d glass, nothing... guess they have been having a huge issue with it at this place with modified cars, and big trucks. 3 F350`s got taken last week. total of 9 cars in little over 2 weeks... No camera`s, one bicycle security gaurd (total *****) and the movi manager was like, oh another one huh.... yea happends a lot here....

So if you see a SGM STI with a black I badge, and a rally pig sticker on the drivers side mirror, with US Army plates please cal the cops, shoot me an email, something...
Old Jul 20, 2007, 12:54 PM
Account Disabled

^Damn, that sux, luckily it wasn't your gtr.
Old Jul 20, 2007, 02:01 PM
Evolving Member

Which is this one on the 84th...Portland, Beaverton? Couv?
We'll be on the look out for you
Old Jul 20, 2007, 02:24 PM

it is in tacoma
Old Jul 20, 2007, 03:21 PM
Account Disabled

^Damn, I'm glad that didn't happen to me. That was the main theater I used to go to. Luckily no douchecanoe jacked my evo.
Old Jul 20, 2007, 08:38 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hope u get ur car back
Old Jul 20, 2007, 08:41 PM
Evolved Member

I know how you feel man I had my boosted 00 Si stolen from me with $10,000 worth of parts that I didn't get a dime for.
Old Jul 20, 2007, 10:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Yeah that sux royally...i swear the car crime in this area is on the rise or something
Old Jul 20, 2007, 10:08 PM
Evolving Member

If they come up in the 'burgh we got your back. Good luck.
Old Jul 20, 2007, 10:48 PM

thanks guys...

Tacoma is #2 for natinal car theft, as well as WA having 6 cities in the top 10. crazy.

yea also totalled my truck on the way down to the Couve....

all you can do is laugh and take pain pills at this point...

on the way down to Vancouver from fort lewis today traffic was slowing down to a crawl.. well the guy behind me decided it wasnt a big deal to pay attention and slammed in to the back of my truck doing about 40mph....

i look back and i know he is going to hit me so i lock the brakes up. i hear his tires squeal and WAM! i barly missed the car in front of me.

we were in the left lane and i put my blinker on and got across to the far right of the freeway. after checking on my lady friend i look back and see a steaming pile of mess in the left lane... "better go see if he is ok"

run across the 3 lanes of traffic and check on Dufus. he broke his arm, wrist and thumb. or so he and the paramedics say on first impression.

so he gets out of his car, and wants to know why i slowed down so fast? and that i better have good inshurace. He was basically really pissed off. i told him that he was at fault, and that i didnt hit him. and that i will not be talking to his dumb *** any futher.

he even went so far as to aurgue with the State trooper, lol... i was sitting in the back of the staties car staying out of the rain, waiting to get a ride back across the free way while he was writing up the ticket....

exsesive speed, following to close, agressive driving resulting in an acident, all resulting in over 1200 dollars.... loll he is going to really be pissed when he opens that letter.

So i will be going to the Doctor tomorow to have them tell me my back is FUBAR and that i need to take these druggs and that i need to have massages... the inshurance people have been great about it too. all i have to do is go in to the emergancy or special clinic and give em the claims number and they pick up the whole tab. then they reperesnt me in the case and sue for all the bills....

so yea, every day is a good day above ground :banana: :banana: :banana:
Old Jul 20, 2007, 11:07 PM
Evolved Member

Sorry about your luck man. I try to stay away from that theater at all costs. In fact, I avoid it like the plague. I rarely even take my car to the movies because of this reason. Hope you get your car back. Good luck with everything.

Last edited by haze1995; Jul 20, 2007 at 11:13 PM.
Old Jul 20, 2007, 11:23 PM
Account Disabled

^ YEa....hmmm thats why u always tell me to drive!!
Old Jul 20, 2007, 11:27 PM
Evolving Member

My buddy got his arms sliced up at the theater off of 82nd in Portland a few months ago.
He was confronting someone that was breaking in to a car and the thief cut him a few times then split.
Old Jul 21, 2007, 01:32 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by coal
My buddy got his arms sliced up at the theater off of 82nd in Portland a few months ago.
He was confronting someone that was breaking in to a car and the thief cut him a few times then split.

and my wife asks me why I carry a knife everywhere I go... ^ right there to defend myself against people that want my stuff more than I do...

man good luck on getting your car back... i'll keep an eye out... i drive lakewood to federal way friday - sunday at sporatic hours of the night and morning randomly through the week for work as well...
Old Jul 21, 2007, 09:01 AM
Evolving Member

Yeah! The car wasnt even his, he just went up to the guy to confront him.

Quick Reply: Reagal Theater off 84th st 9 cars stolen in 2 weeks, one of em was mine last night