Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

dumbass cops!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2007, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dbsears87
That's the best thing I have read in a long time. Props to you for being a smart *** and still getting off. I tried that once...I ended up in the back of the cop car
haha yea well i wasnt even a smartass, i jus knew that it was a bull**** reason to pull me over
Old Jul 24, 2007, 10:28 AM
Evolving Member

well you lucked out on that one!" WHAT!! lucked out, i freakin bought the car.. i didnt steal it retard.
Almost fell out of my chair.

Originally Posted by m3thodman6
common guys not all cops are jerks there just doing there jobs. But I admit that there are some cops that are jerks that make all cops look bad.
Cops in my town are exactly like the ones talked about here, in fact we're about to lose half our force simply because they aren't needed and are loosing funding.
Old Jul 24, 2007, 10:33 AM
Evolving Member

any of you guys ever gone on a ride a long you should and then you understand why sometimes they pull some peeps over. For the speed thing he was simplpy seeing if you where paying attention you will be surprised how many people dont and for the exhaust thing they also do it to see if you know the laws usually if you dont he will ticket but you know a good enough amount of the stuff
Old Jul 24, 2007, 10:44 AM
Evolved Member

You did the right things, this is a good story, thanks for sharing. You def. have intelligence and quickness in the situation like that, I give 2 thumbs up!
Old Jul 25, 2007, 06:13 PM
Evolving Member

This first of my only two tickets in 18 years of driving was on this same issue. I still paid.
Old Aug 7, 2007, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by mofoSTI
This first of my only two tickets in 18 years of driving was on this same issue. I still paid.
screw paying tickets! use a lawyer
Old Aug 7, 2007, 02:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by yellance
any of you guys ever gone on a ride a long you should and then you understand why sometimes they pull some peeps over. For the speed thing he was simplpy seeing if you where paying attention you will be surprised how many people dont and for the exhaust thing they also do it to see if you know the laws usually if you dont he will ticket but you know a good enough amount of the stuff
regardless of whether i know the laws or not to the "t" ... the cop should know the laws a hell of lot better than anyone. Pulling someone over to issue them a ticket just because he assumes the person won't know what he/she is talking about ... these are the kind of cops that give the goods one a bad rep... and these are the kind of cops that need not be reprimanded but removed from the force all together.

You can't issue someone a fine or hell even a fix-it ticket when there is nothing wrong just because your an ******* cop and having a bad day and want to see if you can get away with ticketing someone because of you have a car with lights on it and carry a gun!

Thats why its called Law Enforcement... not Law Make-up-as-I-go-ment

sorry kind of got a little there...

Last edited by Optimus; Aug 7, 2007 at 02:43 PM.
Old Aug 7, 2007, 02:51 PM
Evolving Member

My only ticket in the Evo was totally my fault. I was on the highway and I see a WRX coming up fast behind me. My lane is open ahead and so is his. I thought he would come up and hit me with the 3 honks.. so I waited a bit. He passed me without slowing down, and behind him was a camaro. I just got the Evo so I was still foolish with it so I was like phuqit! I mashed out on both of them, right when I passed the WRX (who was in front of the camaro) the camaro got in my lane, and turned his cop lights on!!!! He pulled me over and gave me a reckless driving ticket for going 93 in a 55. He also told me he liked how I customized my car.... lol. At court he said to the judge... "I was already in a high speed pursuit, attempting to pace another car going roughly 85, and the defendant flew by us both!" I got the charge reduced from reckless to speeding and then later exponged. +1 for having a good lawyer. +2 for learning my lesson and going the speed limit ever since

Last edited by E\/0IXG$R; Aug 7, 2007 at 02:58 PM.
Old Aug 7, 2007, 03:00 PM

yeah some officers get pissy about little things when they have to do traffic. A few friends who are polices officers get bored and like to pull people over just to be a jerk about little things, which they have pulled me over late at night before and just sat behind me for a few minutes then left.
Old Aug 7, 2007, 08:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Same **** happended to me last month, but I was unable to fight the ticket cause I had to go to the boat.... GHEY
Old Aug 9, 2007, 12:18 AM

oh, wow, yeah anyways Im pissed I just got another story for you guys today. I have a 92 blazer which I didn't pay anything for, and I rebuilt the engine and whatnot and its just my winter snowboarding beater. anyways, it's been down for a few months. because of the starter. I got ahold of a new starter and got it running last week. so here I am just got it running, there is barely any coolant in it and so I decided to give it a little test drive to napa to get some coolant and some oil for the evo. I test the brakes and whatnot and everythings running fine. Im driving perfectly normal and cautous cause the temp gauge is flashing (cause of coolant) and some ***** in front of me decided to slam on her brakes as soon as the green turned yellow. so I hit my brakes......nothing, brakes totally fail! It was an ubrupt stop but I still should have been able to stop. anyways, I dont slow down at all, nothin happens so I smoke the back end of the minivan. her back window shattered and the back end was bad, my blazer was perfectly fine, didn't even have a scratch! the cop came and was super cool about it, he did everything and then he did some brake tests with me and the brakes seemed to work, as long as you dont hit them hard (which I still dont understand, if anyone has anyclue why that is happening please shoot some ideas out cause I feel like im taking crazy pills) cop said the car was good enough that I could drive it home, he even followed me home to make sure I made it safely.

anyways, today I got a ticket in the mail, signed by the same cop that was incredibly nice to me. the ticket says "for unreasonable and imprudent speed" What!!! i wasn't speeding, the car has basically no coolant! its a damn blazer, I couldn't have even hit the 45 mph speed limit if I tried between the two lights we were at! anyways im pissed about it. as if my insurance wont go up enough with the accident they have to tag on a speeding ticket too.
Old Aug 9, 2007, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by MaxxPwr
oh, wow, yeah anyways Im pissed I just got another story for you guys today. I have a 92 blazer which I didn't pay anything for, and I rebuilt the engine and whatnot and its just my winter snowboarding beater. anyways, it's been down for a few months. because of the starter. I got ahold of a new starter and got it running last week. so here I am just got it running, there is barely any coolant in it and so I decided to give it a little test drive to napa to get some coolant and some oil for the evo. I test the brakes and whatnot and everythings running fine. Im driving perfectly normal and cautous cause the temp gauge is flashing (cause of coolant) and some ***** in front of me decided to slam on her brakes as soon as the green turned yellow. so I hit my brakes......nothing, brakes totally fail! It was an ubrupt stop but I still should have been able to stop. anyways, I dont slow down at all, nothin happens so I smoke the back end of the minivan. her back window shattered and the back end was bad, my blazer was perfectly fine, didn't even have a scratch! the cop came and was super cool about it, he did everything and then he did some brake tests with me and the brakes seemed to work, as long as you dont hit them hard (which I still dont understand, if anyone has anyclue why that is happening please shoot some ideas out cause I feel like im taking crazy pills) cop said the car was good enough that I could drive it home, he even followed me home to make sure I made it safely.

anyways, today I got a ticket in the mail, signed by the same cop that was incredibly nice to me. the ticket says "for unreasonable and imprudent speed" What!!! i wasn't speeding, the car has basically no coolant! its a damn blazer, I couldn't have even hit the 45 mph speed limit if I tried between the two lights we were at! anyways im pissed about it. as if my insurance wont go up enough with the accident they have to tag on a speeding ticket too.
wow yea i kinda had that same thing almost happen to me awhile back..i got pulled over for doing 10 over on the freeway, talked myself out of it and the cop gave me a big lecture about how in two weeks if he checks my record and sees that i have a speeding ticket on it then hes gonna write me up a ticket and send it to me in the mail