Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

dumbass cops!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2007, 02:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dumbass cops!

ok so last week i was drivin back from wenatchee..im cruzin with traffic, with a truck right next to me and then i see the flasing lights, i get pulled over...the cop comes up to my window and i ask him why i got pulled over..he says cuz i was goin 57 in a 45mph zone..but the speed limit changes from 45 to 60 and the 60mph sign is right in front of us..im like, dude the speed limit changes when u can see the sign right? and hes like..no it changes right at the sign...so im like ok so if im in a 60mph zone and i see that the speed reduces to 45mph and i see the 45mph sign, then i dont have to slow down till im at the 45mph sign? so id be goin 60mph in a 45mph zone? haha he got pissed off and had to go check his cops for dummys handbook and ended up letting me go lol..what an idiot!
Old Jul 22, 2007, 07:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
^^
Old Jul 22, 2007, 09:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That's the best thing I have read in a long time. Props to you for being a smart *** and still getting off. I tried that once...I ended up in the back of the cop car
Old Jul 22, 2007, 09:54 PM
JTG

Stupid WA.st. cops...
Old Jul 22, 2007, 10:01 PM
Evolved Member

I hate cops. Good for barely anything.
Old Jul 22, 2007, 10:08 PM

i say props to you for keeping your cool with such a retard cop
Old Jul 22, 2007, 10:17 PM
Evolving Member

kinda like the time I got pulled over by a pierce county sheriff about 200 ft in front of mcchord's main gate... he said I had clear turn signals(which I didn't) after standing in front of my car and me turning each blinker on.... he said "oh I must have been seeing things"... he let me go but not before tapping on my driver's side rear window and saying "your tint is almost too dark"... I said "thanks sir, I'll keep that in mind"...
Old Jul 22, 2007, 10:33 PM

I got pulled over in front of a 45 sign for going 45. it was 35 behind me, but I got a ticket. removed later in court tho. still gay
Old Jul 22, 2007, 10:39 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LJtech06
ok so last week i was drivin back from wenatchee..im cruzin with traffic, with a truck right next to me and then i see the flasing lights, i get pulled over...the cop comes up to my window and i ask him why i got pulled over..he says cuz i was goin 57 in a 45mph zone..but the speed limit changes from 45 to 60 and the 60mph sign is right in front of us..im like, dude the speed limit changes when u can see the sign right? and hes like..no it changes right at the sign...so im like ok so if im in a 60mph zone and i see that the speed reduces to 45mph and i see the 45mph sign, then i dont have to slow down till im at the 45mph sign? so id be goin 60mph in a 45mph zone? haha he got pissed off and had to go check his cops for dummys handbook and ended up letting me go lol..what an idiot!
Dude, I give you the sickest maddest dopest props on this. Not being where you are from, let it be known, cops LOVE to pull over Evo's. The first week I had my car I got pulled over three times. Two of those times was in the same place in my own neighborhood. All three times I was let go. I was pulled over because they thought I was driving with "invalid" plates. They wanted to ticket me so bad but they know it's a ticket that'll just get dissmissed. I feel so bad for them when they're in the wrong... it gives all cops a bad name. Some cops are such jellies they'll give a pregnant lady a ticket. Good job on out witting the cop man, mad props!
Old Jul 22, 2007, 10:41 PM

okay 1 more story, sorry this one is long and Im just copy and pasting it from a mazda thread I posted it in. I was pulled over in my mazdaspeed protege' for passing a cop, he stared me down as I passed (not speedin, and in high gear) then when he turned around to pull me over I just pulled into the parking lot of the sign shop I worked at the time.
"(okay i'll admit it, im a punk 18year old snowboarder but i seriously feel this is the only reason he pulled me over) The cop firsts asks if i stole the vehicle, i laugh and say no. he takes my license then comes back and says my plates didnt register under anything and accuses me off stealing the car. im like "umm no, first off the plates have new tabs... second off the plates have my name in them..(Maxxpwr)" "umm, well i have to call it in" so he reads off my VIN and try's to sound all cool while he was doing it "charlie-tango-niner" then when the guys read back "yellow protege 03, belongs to Maxx" hes like "oh... well you lucked out on that one!" WHAT!! lucked out, i freakin bought the car.. i didnt steal it retard.

so then he walks back and looks at the back of my car, you can tell he's just looking for something else to say. so he walks back to me and says "well your exhaust is illegal." me-"umm, actually its not, it has a high flow catalatic converter and appoved as a legal exhaust system. if you want to bend down you can see the cat or you can come in and show you online" as i point to trick signs. hes like "ohh well its loud. and its not factory" "wow good job.. are you saying anything not factory is illegal." "yes, its not the factory one" "okay so if i was to go buy an replacement exhaust from napa it would be illegal.. wow better give me a ticket for the oil filter too." "nothing is this loud factory okay" "umm its not that loud, basically any truck is just as loud" "well tell me something thats louder" "uhh, i just did.. but okay.. dodge SRT-4 stock" then he just said "well" and went back to his car.

he came back after 30 seconds, and says and your front license plate is missing. im like "oh yeah the black holder for it is busted and i havnt bought a new one yet" he says "oh okay"

he says "well im giving you a warning for the exhaust, so you better get it fixed! and i put it in your record so if you get pulled over again for it you will get fined." "okay well i'd like to see them try to fine me for a legal exhaust system." then he gave me my license and i left

I dont think he even knew what a cat. was. he was freaking retarded. and the two things he could of done anything about. the front plate, and my window tint which he didnt even mention. he barely even cared. all in all he wasted 40 minutes of my time, and i thought i'd ***** about it so sorry for the long story, but i thought it was rediculous"

Last edited by MaxxPwr; Jul 22, 2007 at 10:44 PM.
Old Jul 22, 2007, 10:51 PM
Evolving Member

Fricken sweet story! Don't they have anything better to do?

I say go do real cop work or go eat donuts.
Old Jul 22, 2007, 11:12 PM

common guys not all cops are jerks there just doing there jobs. But I admit that there are some cops that are jerks that make all cops look bad. Why do I know this because im a firefighter in nor cal & there are cops that I know that have evos,sti& r32s They like to have fun also to
Old Jul 22, 2007, 11:26 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Pure Playaer
I hate cops. Good for barely anything.
As there might be some dumb ones, we'll still hurt without them in an emergency...
I've seen some fantastic guys at my work(restaurant) and they are here to protect our community(One of them got shot in a stand off few days ago)

Either way, yes, this cop wasn't too smart
Old Jul 23, 2007, 01:51 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MaxxPwr
okay i'll admit it, im a punk 18year old snowboarder but i seriously feel this is the only reason he pulled me over) "
And you have an evo.. your ether spoiled, stold it, or won the lottery
Old Jul 23, 2007, 11:07 PM

No, Im19.5 now, that was actually a year ago, never spoiled a day in my life, I work hard for my money. lets just say im a very good snowboarder. plus when I was two pizza hut spilled pizza on me and burnt my arm. I got 7k in the bank the day I turned 18 for it, luck but that helped alot.

-it sounds like I was a jerk to the cop in that story when you read it. but honestly I was really respectfull until he seriously accused me of stealing my own car for 20 minutes, only after that I was actually offended and did i start talkin back.

Last edited by MaxxPwr; Jul 23, 2007 at 11:28 PM.

Quick Reply: dumbass cops!