Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Put your HIN Seattle Pics here!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2007, 01:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dbsears87
Even though I do think your car is nice I think Ima agree with Vostok on this one. I didnt really see any evo's this year that really stood out (not saying that there weren't nice ones, there were just not real show caliber ones which is why I believe you took the win.) HIN is a car show and I definately believe $3000 KW3 clubsports and authentic Ings body kit is a little more appealing than a lip. But I bet your car is fast so that what matters
+1 But, after seeing the modlist, it's nice to see that some performance won for once.

Like I said, no offense meant. Just calling 'em as I see 'em.

- Patrick
Old Aug 9, 2007, 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by Vostok 7
+1 But, after seeing the modlist, it's nice to see that some performance won for once.

Like I said, no offense meant. Just calling 'em as I see 'em.

- Patrick

Lets see what I want to say this morning... "happy middle"

"Don't build a car because you want to win trophies, build a car you want to win trophy", "do it for the love of cars, not for glory or show off", "the world will judge your car for one night, you have to live with it"... Told y'all I will sell the trophy for Chinese food... fortune cookies...
Old Aug 9, 2007, 09:13 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by outlaws69
Just so you guys can stop guessing and put this to a rest. here is teastful list of mine. Not that I have to get approval or anything, because I am driving the hottest Mitsubishi... hahaha... B...a...m

Congratulations! you made your mod list with that background unreadable. Maybe you could fix it so we can see what you are actually posting?
Old Aug 9, 2007, 02:27 PM

thanks for the shot of my car
Old Aug 9, 2007, 02:41 PM

Cool

Originally Posted by uglyevo
Congratulations! you made your mod list with that background unreadable. Maybe you could fix it so we can see what you are actually posting?

fix your computer so you can read/ see pictures. everyone else can see it but you... or send me your email, I will send it to you... Happy? group hugs?

Last edited by outlaws69; Aug 9, 2007 at 02:47 PM.
Old Aug 9, 2007, 05:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Lets see what I want to say this morning... "happy middle"

"Don't build a car because you want to win trophies, build a car you want to win trophy", "do it for the love of cars, not for glory or show off", "the world will judge your car for one night, you have to live with it"... Told y'all I will sell the trophy for Chinese food... fortune cookies...
Your mod list is quite impressive and I do remember your car now because you had all the Defi gauges and the very nice interior. The picture made it look like another one there which was not near as modified (better picture would def. reflect on how good your car looks). Regardless congrats on the win and you deserve it with that impressive mod list.
Old Aug 9, 2007, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by dbsears87
Your mod list is quite impressive and I do remember your car now because you had all the Defi gauges and the very nice interior. The picture made it look like another one there which was not near as modified (better picture would def. reflect on how good your car looks). Regardless congrats on the win and you deserve it with that impressive mod list.
now you tell me... I just got done sold my trophy on ebay for jellyfish and piking duck... oh well...
Old Aug 9, 2007, 06:58 PM
Evolved Member

lol dang u serious sold ur Trophy on Ebay?? u wont use that for next time so judge can see that u won before and it HIN
Old Aug 9, 2007, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by hanahawaiian
lol dang u serious sold ur Trophy on Ebay?? u wont use that for next time so judge can see that u won before and it HIN

I was playing, I am not selling it for no chinese food... the trophy will be with in my collections...
Old Aug 9, 2007, 08:33 PM
Account Disabled

I figured Edison would have won.
Old Aug 10, 2007, 01:40 PM

HUH?

No, I wasnt referring to anyone individual winning trophies, I was merely stating that winning a team trophy is a political endeavor.

Although, winning individual trophies does go for the total NWE trophy tally.

Awesome job. I cant say much since I wasnt there - Nice pics too!

---------Dave (Brewpubeaver), your Skyline is looking SICK!!! -

What are the planned mods on that bad boy? I have a GT35R sitting back at home waiting for a donor car... its kinda small for the RB26, but its still better than the stock turbo's!

kory
Old Aug 10, 2007, 02:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ahhh! i would have definately went if i still lived in washinton. it looks like it wasnt raining either. i was stationed at fort bragg and moved to NC. i went to the HIN in charelotte and to me it really sucked. they only had about 4 EVOS there. theres alot of hondas around, not to many evos like in WA. i sure do miss the import scene there. we had a evo meet at the track in NC and there was only seven that showed up. i remember rollin deep like 30pluss evos at the world one shop. anyway im trying to get the hell outa NC because it pretty dead out here. later!
Old Aug 11, 2007, 08:14 AM
Evolving Member

fix your computer so you can read/ see pictures. everyone else can see it but you... or send me your email, I will send it to you... Happy? group hugs?

must have been my old pc, because I see it fine on the laptop. meh least you got a congratulations out of the post though.

do you race your evo or is it just a dd/show car?
Old Aug 14, 2007, 03:38 PM

Uuuhhmmmmm????????

Did something happen to this thread? ....I think like half the pictures are gone????
Old Aug 14, 2007, 03:55 PM

All kinds of posts are gone too....and ones that weren't the least bit offensive. BigBrother is lame....