Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Friday Tacoma Krispy Kreme Meet

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2007, 03:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am creating my own club too. only evos that have over 400whp can join. we will be an elite group that doesn't care about anyone else that has a slow evo. I will not except any cars with non stock evo body parts on them either. This club will be hated by all that are not in it. I will call the club Team STFU
Old Aug 21, 2007, 04:10 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by uglyevo
I am creating my own club too. only evos that have over 400whp can join. we will be an elite group that doesn't care about anyone else that has a slow evo. I will not except any cars with non stock evo body parts on them either. This club will be hated by all that are not in it. I will call the club Team STFU
can i join? i have 3 NOS stickers, 450+hp easy...
Old Aug 21, 2007, 04:21 PM

ay, I have a full APC wide body kit... can I join? I'm missing the front right fender... but hey, I got a Turbonator to make up for the missing pieces...

cmon.. give a suby guy some slack here... will you sponsor me? hahah!

i kid i kid!
Old Aug 21, 2007, 06:51 PM
Evolved Member

well, Chewy, Ryon and I am Founder and REP for the club.

wow i cant belive u guys think im stupid take over my new club. or u act to me that i am Stupid?? what hell.

everyone have Options, and Voices to shares, i have nothing agaist to NWE PERIODS, End of line.
Old Aug 21, 2007, 07:25 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by hanahawaiian
wow i cant belive u guys think im stupid take over my new club.
Old Aug 21, 2007, 07:46 PM

Thats Funny
Old Aug 21, 2007, 07:57 PM
Evolved Member

har har ye here pirates..

anywhat lol.
Old Aug 21, 2007, 08:35 PM
Evolving Member

Chris.

I don't think anyone was hating on you for deciding to start another club. Other than the whole too many post issues, I would say as a whole everyone has stayed pretty level headed about everything. I would say that most of it comes as a shock and having feelings hurt a little that a group of good people has decided to go their seperate ways and do their own things. I doubt that when we start a new group that we will not be welcome by everyone and the same is for them. I have met alot of cool people in the past few months of showing up to meets and would like to keep relations good between everyone. Life is too short to be worried about the little stuff. Let's just all have fun. It isn't about who is better or more fun.

Maybe we should chill on talking about a new group before things have been set in stone. Miscommunication leads to hurt feelings and arguements that I feel could easily be avoided.
Old Aug 21, 2007, 11:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
I was going to leave this alone but then that wouldn't be me . Clubs are always going to have some kind of drama and what not. Thats the whole thing with clubs...there are a group of people hanging around together brought together by some common thing (in this case the car).

For many of these people, thats the only thing they have in common yet the club can force them to spend a bunch of time with each other. At some point that's always going to have some drama associated with it.

I personally think that honestly if thats what annoys some people so much about clubs, then be like a bunch of people on this forum and elsewhere who don't belong to any clubs at all. The reasoning "man I hate all the issues with this club is run so I will go and setup my own club" sounds great on paper...but what happens when down the road that same new club faces the same problems as the last club. What then?

I also don't see why lately a lot of posts on the NW forum have been so vocal "oooo, ooo, ooo look at me I am leaving club X". Why? The only intention of those kind of posts as far as I can see them is to draw attention to the problems of club X. They can't be for your own personal reasons right...or you wouldn't need to announce them on a forum, you would just walk away quietly which is how I think these things should best be solved.

Furthermore, putting a list of things that are going to be done differently in this new club could only further seek to agitate the current members of the old club.

I want to make it clear that I have no issues with anyone on this forum or any past/present members of NWE.

My 20cents.
Old Aug 21, 2007, 11:20 PM
Evolved Member

Im content with whatever anyone wants to do. All I want to do is get out of Iraq. So see ya at the BBQ
Old Aug 21, 2007, 11:31 PM
JTG

I will be there..It better now rain..since I am goin to wash and wax my baby.
Old Aug 22, 2007, 12:17 AM
Evolving Member

I concure what Ryan said nothing else matters than leaving Iraq and returning home
Old Aug 22, 2007, 12:22 AM
JTG

Roger that...
Old Aug 22, 2007, 05:50 AM

DEFINATELY!!! 15 months... way too long...

... Oh and I was merely making a joke bro - I was just jokin around...

- words can be interpreted a million different ways on a forum - If I was there, and talking to someone face to face, say the same things that I posted on a forum...we would both be laughing about it together... instead of listing words like ... drama to define what goes on here...

.... There's only drama when an individual turns it into drama ... otherwise, its an argument that doesnt have resolution... or one persons mind over anothers..

I'm done preaching.. I wanna come home...
Old Aug 22, 2007, 07:16 AM
Evolving Member

too bad non of you can join Team STFU

Quick Reply: Friday Tacoma Krispy Kreme Meet