Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Global Import & Domestic Car Show

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2008, 05:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sexktten
Haha I only gave you sh*t because you took pics of all my team members Too many naked ladies at that show to pay attention

What is your team called? If thats common knowledge I apologize. I really haven't been on the forum much.

As far as too many naked ladies to pay attention.... It was nothing compared to Nopi Nationals.
Old May 20, 2008, 07:57 PM
Evolved Member

no way james!! i dig call first! i wanna date Erin she like deaf boy alike me! lol

miss you ya! let hang out soon when i get my evo fixed (transfer case blew up lol)
Old May 20, 2008, 07:58 PM
Evolved Member

oh god... Nopi is worst show... in my option..

I like HIN in califorina.. San mateo, LA they have more better show..

but overall best is DTP, Toyko auto saloon! mmm some show in our local..
Old May 20, 2008, 08:19 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Congrats on the win Erin! There was actually a pretty good showing of Evo's at this show...
Old May 20, 2008, 08:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Um I would never go to Nopi sorry haha. The problem with the chicks at global (to get started) 98% of the "models" were trashy and had seriously broke faces. I would say maybe half had nice bodies, I honestly dont understand why people let these poor girls think they look good with there chub and cellulite hanging out. So to pay $25 for 2% attractive chicks and a ****y raper just isnt worth it to me.

Sorry I thought my team name was in the pictures. I am part of team exotic.
Old May 20, 2008, 08:55 PM
Evolved Member

Erin i would voted best model is you!

that why i dont like spend my 25$ at global cuz girls are ugly, music suck, too much ghetto rapper faker, too bling bling or rincer at car.. but I love Erin car...

Kevin evo is cleanest, and some my friend there. but what u expect it Kube GICS they just want win bling bling cars...

I hope this year HIN overrall better.. i heard alot changed and more props.. I might mod up my evo get rendy for HIN 08'
Old May 20, 2008, 09:01 PM
Evolving Member

sexkitten, your x is the best one i have seen between tacoma and portland. i thought about bringing mine but dropped my car off at english for some new goodies instead. the car i drove up for my buddy won best graphics and 2nd place 4 door mild. I dug that wide body black evo too, motor looked rowdy
Old May 20, 2008, 09:22 PM

Um I would never go to Nopi sorry haha. The problem with the chicks at global (to get started) 98% of the "models" were trashy and had seriously broke faces. I would say maybe half had nice bodies, I honestly dont understand why people let these poor girls think they look good with there chub and cellulite hanging out. So to pay $25 for 2% attractive chicks and a ****y raper just isnt worth it to me.

Sorry I thought my team name was in the pictures. I am part of team exotic.

I have been to Nopi once. It was an experience. It was definatly bigger than any other show I have been to. I don't regret going. But I wouldn't go out of my way to go again. I would rather tow the Evo out to Detroit for the good old AutoRama. It's all about the cars with a few spokes models here and there, but wearing more clothes.

I was standing in line next to a few guys that struck up a conversation waiting for doors to open. They asked if the girls at the show are really going to be half naked and all over the place. I told them that I hadn't been to this event before. Seemed the women are the draw of many men. I must admit that I was looking from time to time. Some of them were very bad, so much so that I took a pic of one girl in particular home to the wife. She loves to rant about fashion limitations.

I actually like going to events where I can meet other car people. When I lived in michigan I had a large group of friends that always had meets and gatherings, motor rebuild parties. I haven't had that luxury since moving out here. And it's even harder when the car is not a daily driver like I used to have. Hard to roll up to say Gold Park in seattle or even hit the mall with a not so street friendly ride. I will be hopefully be looking for a different daily driver soon.

Anyway... Glad to meet those of you I did meet. Hope to meet more of you in the future.
Old May 20, 2008, 09:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by audioextreme
I met Kevin Danger at the show. He reminded me about evolutionm. I signed up a long time ago. However with setting up a shop, working on the Evo. Racing in Cali during the winter and all the other stuff I have been trying to do. I never get on here.

Anyway here is a few pics I took. It's a cross section of everything that was at the show. You definatly have to weed through to find evo pics. It was not that spectacular of a show. But I have been to worse!

http://turbo4g63.com/gics/

Haha I only gave you sh*t because you took pics of all my team members Too many naked ladies at that show to pay attention

Not enought naked chicks
Old May 20, 2008, 09:48 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by audioextreme
What is your team called? If thats common knowledge I apologize. I really haven't been on the forum much.

As far as too many naked ladies to pay attention.... It was nothing compared to Nopi Nationals.
Nice to meet you. Sorry, I'm still drawing a blank because I was really tired that day. And also not enought naked ladies
Old May 20, 2008, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Kevindanger
Nice to meet you. Sorry, I'm still drawing a blank because I was really tired that day. And also not enought naked ladies

I started out by dragging you over and asking you what northwest evolutions was. And then well you asked me if I auto-x'ed my car. And I said nope road racing. Mentioned racing at buttonwillow and willowsprings over the winter. I asked you who did the work on your car and you mentioned a bunch of places I have never heard of. And O'yeah I only heard half of what you said because the music or PA system was so loud.

I thought I gave you a bussiness card. But I am probably mistaken, I handed out a bunch. I am sure I will see you around again someplace.
Old May 20, 2008, 10:28 PM
Evolving Member

Ye-p I remember now I still have you car. You screen name kinda through me off. Are you will audio extreme?
Old May 21, 2008, 07:39 AM

Ye-p I remember now I still have you car. You screen name kinda through me off. Are you will audio extreme?

If your asking if my name is Will. Then you don't remember me, I am not offended. My name is Jason and I have a shop in Lakewood. The name is something people only get when they know me. I used to be huge into car audio. I used to drive my car around the country and show it. I have created demo vehicles for both polk audio and rockford fosgate. I now have a small shop just 2 bays and do everything from custom dashes to fit 15 inch screens and crazy custom boxes. To engine swaps, ECU reflashes, building motors, I even have a sign machine and make decals and vehicle wraps. It's not a big shop with display cases, lots of parts and a dyno. I order parts on a as needed basis, because I don't have huge capital or space for that.

Well, I am going to try and be on here some each day. I'll check in later. But, I have to go change a clutch in a NSX.
Old May 21, 2008, 08:52 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
See I disagree, I dont mind naked ladies when they are attractive enough to be naked. I guess are standards in chicks are different haha.

Hey audioextreme can you PM me you number.... I picked up a sponsor and I was going to throw a decal on for a few shows... but it is ALOT bigger than normal decals and I really dont want to try to put it on my self.
Old May 25, 2008, 07:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
chris, well i didnt know we had to call dibs on girls on this forum...LOL!! if we have to can i use the, ive had a evo longer then you reason??...kidding. Its all good thou im going to upstate new york soon and it seems there isnt any evos up there, been looking at the northeast section recently and i think i will be all by my lonesome up there

Quick Reply: Global Import & Domestic Car Show