Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

2nd Annual Mirage/Lancer Meet

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2008, 10:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Gonna try to come out and check it out!
Old Mar 12, 2008, 12:05 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sweet

What's your name so I can put it up with your screen name over at the orignal thread on MPF. www.mirageforums.net
Old Mar 16, 2008, 06:56 AM
Evolving Member

I have a rough draft for the t-shirt made up but I don't have very many of the Evom people on there. LOL actually only have 1 and that is BABYEVO 8 but that is because I wasn't sure if any of you guys had definitely committed to coming for at least one event.

We'd love to have a showing from over here as well so please lemme know if you intend on coming out.

We have confirmed the dyno day at KAS on Saturday June 14, 2008 @ 1000-1700 depending on how many cars. Right now they said they think they can manage about 20 cars in that period. I think we are at around 15 right now so there is still space.

Friday we are going to hit up Pacific Raceways for some drags. Looks like they are having races from 5pm to 10pm.

I'll post a final draft of the t-shirt once it's ready.

Thanks
Mike

Last edited by Mirage4g93; Mar 16, 2008 at 07:27 AM.
Old Mar 24, 2008, 05:16 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mirage4g93
Well Seph at least now you can look at it this way. You'll be slow along with the rest of us
=P I didn't earn the nickname "buck 40" on my motorcycle for nothin...

If I can't wrestle away the sportback, I'll probably end up showing up on my bike then you can come up with honda jokes.
Old Mar 24, 2008, 06:44 AM
Evolving Member

No Honda jokes. I'm rocking the Honda mini- Oddessey ......The FIT is Go!
Old Mar 30, 2008, 06:01 PM

Hey did any of you guys go to the honda-tech or nissan meet this weekend? If so I hope this meet would be something similar to it because I had a lot fun and everyone there was all cool. Also is this meet going to be sponsored by anyone?
Old Mar 30, 2008, 06:07 PM

Also I hope a lot of people show up, it would make the meet even better because I would like to see a lot of different set-ups in everyones cars, so it will give us all inspirations on what we can be able to do different.
Old Mar 30, 2008, 06:41 PM
Evolving Member

lol well its no where near the size if that is what you are after. However our meets are a lot of fun.

Honestly the best part about our meets is you actually get to know the people you are kicking it with for the weekend.

Last year for spring meet we had a blast and there was at the most 15 of us but most of the them didn't stick around after the dyno day. The only Evo guys to come to dinner were Seph and James and even then Seph is the only one who went karting.
Old Mar 30, 2008, 08:20 PM
Evolved Member

ummm i possible come agains lol
Old Mar 30, 2008, 11:05 PM

We should send this message on the canadian forum and the west coast to spread the meet out, to make it a lot more if possible.
Old Mar 30, 2008, 11:31 PM
Evolved Member

u should do that too for June 8th golden garden DSM/evo and mitsu and some cars mixed..
Old Mar 31, 2008, 04:41 AM
Evolving Member

it is already on Mitsunation but feel free to spread the word. It is a Mirage/Lancer meet but wouldn't and don't mind opening it up to more Mitsus.
Old Mar 31, 2008, 11:46 AM
Evolving Member

Kart Racin in the rain ftw
Definately a good group to hang out with besides just hooking up with them for a dyno run. I'd definately hang out with most of these kats if they were local. Stick around, its better then going to the local club, standing around using cheesy pickup lines to try to bring fat girls home.

Personally I'm just waiting for the guy who bought my car to show up sometime and claim build to my car. I'd be so pissed.

Originally Posted by Mirage4g93
lol well its no where near the size if that is what you are after. However our meets are a lot of fun.

Honestly the best part about our meets is you actually get to know the people you are kicking it with for the weekend.

Last year for spring meet we had a blast and there was at the most 15 of us but most of the them didn't stick around after the dyno day. The only Evo guys to come to dinner were Seph and James and even then Seph is the only one who went karting.
Old Mar 31, 2008, 04:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by SooReal
Hey did any of you guys go to the honda-tech or nissan meet this weekend? If so I hope this meet would be something similar to it because I had a lot fun and everyone there was all cool. Also is this meet going to be sponsored by anyone?
Originally Posted by SooReal
Also I hope a lot of people show up, it would make the meet even better because I would like to see a lot of different set-ups in everyones cars, so it will give us all inspirations on what we can be able to do different.
That would be cool if it was even half that big. Where in Seattle are you located btw?
Old Mar 31, 2008, 06:38 PM
Evolved Member

i went Honda tech show and Golden garden nissan show on Sat n sunday.. both are pretty popular.. so im hope for our first DSM, EVO mistu show at golden garden at 8th

Quick Reply: 2nd Annual Mirage/Lancer Meet