Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

NORTHWEST 2 DAY DYNO EVENT - March 22-23

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2008, 05:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by sllt1776
i'm in the process of sending funds to paypal to reseve my spot. i was wondering if they will allow the owner of the car to ride shotgun? I ask because I do my own tuning and while I know it is not a tuning session, i just want to log the 3 pulls with my laptop. I will not be making any changes, just starting the recording and saving the log.
They did last time so hopefully its not a problem this time.
Old Mar 16, 2008, 11:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1GHAAAAAW
i wanted to add , that if you dont wanna do the pay pal thing but still wanna dyno and pay cash i,ll be down at pina,s shop friday evening feb 29th so if you wanna meet up with me there or just stop by during the day you can pay and he will put your name on the spot you want, if you have any questions feel free to ask of message me, thanks.
So I can just pay on the spot when I get there? Sunday is wide open ...
Old Mar 17, 2008, 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by sllt1776
i'm in the process of sending funds to paypal to reseve my spot. i was wondering if they will allow the owner of the car to ride shotgun? I ask because I do my own tuning and while I know it is not a tuning session, i just want to log the 3 pulls with my laptop. I will not be making any changes, just starting the recording and saving the log.
yeah there no prob with you riding shotgun,, but make sure that if your gonna log the runs your stuff is ready before we get you on the dyno.
Old Mar 17, 2008, 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by PAKETA
So I can just pay on the spot when I get there? Sunday is wide open ...
Well when i set this dyno day up i didnt realize that sunday the 23rd was easter... ... So there may not be a dyno day for sunday , especially if there,s only one car signed up, but we,ll see. and the reasson we set up a pay pal is to let people show us who is really coming,,, if i went off a "IM IN" cash on the spot approach id have no way to really know who,s was coming or just talking the talk. BUT if you do wanna pay cash at the time of event go to the website and register so atleast i know who you are and that your really coming and what your driving. BTW registration ends thursday the 20th at midnight so we can compile our list and get readdy for the event , thanks
Old Mar 19, 2008, 10:06 AM
Evolving Member

yeah there no prob with you riding shotgun,, but make sure that if your gonna log the runs your stuff is ready before we get you on the dyno.
Sweet. I'll be connected and ready. just 2 cables to connect to the laptop, same as when i road tune. It will just be nice to see a log with a dyno graph. Paid for and reserved my spot.
Old Mar 20, 2008, 11:47 PM

Last update for the list, the run order will be posted on pinamotorspots web site friday ,,, im gonna be taking some footage of cars on the dyno, but if anyone takes some and wants me to add it to the video im makes let me know, thanks .See you all saturday.
Old Mar 21, 2008, 12:16 AM
Evolved Member

im thinkin about put my car on dyno or wait.. but i need an tuned by Midget spec for my cams.. but for sure ill come and watch
Old Mar 21, 2008, 09:21 PM
Evolved Member

what time tomorrow?
Old Mar 21, 2008, 09:36 PM
Evolving Member

It starts at 8am. First Evo is at about noon... which is me Get ready to see some huge stock IX HP numbers!
Old Mar 21, 2008, 10:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Yeah I should be on next. At least there is another VIII to compare to this time. He has more mods so this should be interesting.
Old Mar 22, 2008, 09:10 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by codgi
Yeah I should be on next. At least there is another VIII to compare to this time. He has more mods so this should be interesting.
My bloated sig....ha. doesn't mean I have more power mods although I thought my gauges should give me about 50hp. I had a great time. It was cool to meet a bunch of you. Dyno was tough. Back to tuning I go. I took video of each of the 4 Evo's that ran. If any wants them, just PM me your email address and what Evo was yours.

Steven
Old Mar 22, 2008, 10:16 PM

Hey thanks for everyone that came out and dyno,ed and watched seemed like everyone had a good time,,,,,, here,s a link to some pics on my myspace see you all in june!!!!!!!

MySpace pics:thumb:

Old Mar 22, 2008, 11:17 PM
Evolving Member

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/612658419.html
No way this car made those numbers on the Pina dyno....unless it was recently recalibrated and this car ran on it before hand.
Old Mar 23, 2008, 08:30 AM

actually it did make those numbers, pretty impresive tune,,, i was there, and it was done on Mar 14, 2008, so not that far from the dyno day . anyways hey if you wanna email me those vids i can add them to the video comp im throwing together. thanks
Old Mar 23, 2008, 10:17 AM
Evolving Member

actually it did make those numbers, pretty impresive tune,,, i was there, and it was done on Mar 14, 2008, so not that far from the dyno day . anyways hey if you wanna email me those vids i can add them to the video comp im throwing together. thanks
must have been a perfect tune for an VIII. what format are you using for the videos. i have to convert mine since they where done in HD and not many players can play them.

Quick Reply: NORTHWEST 2 DAY DYNO EVENT - March 22-23