Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

NORTHWEST 2 DAY DYNO EVENT - March 22-23

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2008, 12:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post NORTHWEST 2 DAY DYNO EVENT - March 22-23

NORTHWEST 2 DAY DYNO EVENT - March 22-23

It has been established to have a two days dyno event on March 22-23. This will take place at PINA MOTORSPORTS in Kent, Washington.

Dyno fee for the event will be ONLY $50 PER CAR for 3 pulls with strapping/ unstrapping, boost, and wideband AFR readout from the tailpipe. You can not find a better deal for 3 pulls!!!

We are trying to get between 40-50 cars for the 2 days event, putting up 20-25 cars per day. We will have pre-registration slots for up to 25 cars per day. You will have to pay the full price for your slot in advance and you can arrange to have a group slot if you guys want to go right one after another.

If time allows, we may be able to run more cars than 25 each day but please do not count on that. It is guaranteed we will have all slots filled so make sure to pre-reg if you definately want a chance to get your runs in. We are looking to start at 8am and go to when ever we get done.

The plan is to have it in a shooutout style, with cars put into groupings of RWD, FWD and AWD for each of the 2 days. This will be a quick 3 pulls event to keep it cheap for everybody with minimal toying/tuning around time in between. It it involves pressing a button or turning a knob, this will be allowed. If you have to grab a tool and doodle with stuff under the hood, there will not be enough time for this hence will not be allowed. We will have a crew of 3 people to run the event to get the cars strapped, do 3 runs, and get it unstrapped.

A flyer will be made with more details on the event informations and will be spread to surrounding shops/ businesses as well to attract cars from other make and models.

Last heard we might even attract a couple car clubs from north of the border.

PINA MOTORSPORTS is located in Kent, Washington for those that do not know.

Registration info and for signup go to pina motorsports web site and its linked in there.

*This event is being released to Subaru srt4 forums and a few other northwest clubs so please... register early!!! As you probably already know.... friendly horsepower battles between clubs will be in the sweet air...among turbo exhaust!!!

Last edited by 1GHAAAAAW; Mar 19, 2008 at 01:45 PM.
Old Feb 26, 2008, 08:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Sweet I will be there. Having dyno'd there last year I have a figure to compare to as well
Old Feb 26, 2008, 09:55 PM
Evolved Member

ill come out and check out. but will not dyno.. beacsue i set up Dyno event with Drift office in April.
Old Feb 27, 2008, 12:31 AM

thats cool, im all for a meet n great dnyo day,, we should stay in contact so we dont double book a dyno day..lol
Old Feb 27, 2008, 12:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heres my money in advance. J/K you can put me down for pulls. Morning for early afternoon spot please.
Old Feb 27, 2008, 01:06 AM

actually you have to go to pina motorsport to pre reg, this guarantee,s your spot day off,, nice pic tho , who has a good printer.....lol also if you want morning pick #1 spot either day,, looks like day one tho afternoon is filling up.

Last edited by 1GHAAAAAW; Feb 27, 2008 at 01:16 AM.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 12:21 AM

i wanted to add , that if you dont wanna do the pay pal thing but still wanna dyno and pay cash i,ll be down at pina,s shop friday evening feb 29th so if you wanna meet up with me there or just stop by during the day you can pay and he will put your name on the spot you want, if you have any questions feel free to ask of message me, thanks.

Last edited by 1GHAAAAAW; Feb 28, 2008 at 01:54 PM.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 05:06 AM
Former Sponsor

yeah i would never let Andre touch any car of mine
Old Feb 28, 2008, 12:35 PM

would you mind not bringing your negativity to my post,, thanks
Old Feb 28, 2008, 12:39 PM
Former Sponsor

just trying to be honest, he has screwed over most of the dsm guys in the state
Old Feb 28, 2008, 12:52 PM

anyways can we get back on topic please?
Old Feb 28, 2008, 01:34 PM
Evolving Member

Tried to stop by and take a look at the facility and either pay for a spot or run today, but no one was there. the door was shut and locked.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 01:47 PM

Sorry sllt1776 .......... message me and let me know if you wanna meet up tommarow i,ll be down there. or call his number off the web site,, he,s been really busy and might have been on a parts run.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 02:03 PM
Evolving Member

understandable, unfortunately...I only work in Kent 2 days a week. Almost right across from the Pina shop. Anyways, I will try to stop by there next week. I may call first. I'm not against giving it a dyno run that day either. For normal price of course.
Old Mar 2, 2008, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by I-5 Evo

Heres my money in advance. J/K you can put me down for pulls. Morning for early afternoon spot please.
hey i-5 are you coming down?

Quick Reply: NORTHWEST 2 DAY DYNO EVENT - March 22-23