Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Harbour Point Mistubishi, Everett Wa officially out of business

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2008, 05:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dbsears
Those guys are a joke. They know nothing about evos. Hell they tried to assure me I would run CVT lancer fluid in my MR because they couldnt find the stock trans fluid. They also couldn't figure which oil filter my car took because it was an MR. They also told Austin you cant just replace an HID bulb...you have to buy a whole headlamp assembly. They are basically border line idiots. Plus I dont believe they have anybody qualified to even do work on evos. Least Korum does alot of work on them and has techs that are familiar with them.
Hahahaha good times good times. But first they said my HID's were blue halogens.

and Chris you're correct poulsbo is gay. just joking if anyone gets offended.
Old May 2, 2008, 08:29 PM
Evolved Member

lol... and also dont forget there a one more dealership in north.., Burlington (karMart)
Old May 2, 2008, 10:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by voidhawk
**** rolls down hill ... the US branch of Mitsubishi is pathetic. Look at what's going on in the UK (FQ series) or the JDM Evos (better interior, AYC since Evo 8). In the US we get dumbed down versions, with slapped on afterthought crap (bumper bars, etc.) and a completely useless warranty.

Even dealerships who try to be competitive can't budge that when you combine the inferior built quality (compared to Honda, Toyota, Subaru) with having to go through a "regional rep" for anything warranty related that's more severe than a windshield wiper. Don't get me wrong, I love my Evo to pieces (literally ), but I will probably never buy another Mitsubishi in this country given all the other options.

I'm not surprised that there are now less mitsu dealerships in the whole state of WA than there are Toyota dealerships in the greater Seattle area alone ...

Ding ding ding. AYC since the Evo IV though unless in my old age my memory has gone down hill .
Old May 3, 2008, 02:09 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by codgi
Ding ding ding. AYC since the Evo IV though unless in my old age my memory has gone down hill .
I stand corrected . Dang, so it took 6 generations for the USDM to catch up? That's just sad.
Old May 3, 2008, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by voidhawk
I stand corrected . Dang, so it took 6 generations for the USDM to catch up? That's just sad.
Emissions was what caused it for the VIII/IX (silly emissions device where the AYC computer should go). User-controllable ACD was introduced for the VII and thats probably what your thinking of.
Old Jun 5, 2008, 12:35 PM

FYI: I just called Younker Mitsubishi in Renton, WA and they still seem to be in business. This would be the 3rd Mitsubishi dealership I've dealt with up here. After Renton, then it was Harbour Pointe, and now Younker. I can't say that I'm pleased with this behaviour that I'm seeing.
Old Jun 5, 2008, 05:36 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tcollins
FYI: I just called Younker Mitsubishi in Renton, WA and they still seem to be in business. This would be the 3rd Mitsubishi dealership I've dealt with up here. After Renton, then it was Harbour Pointe, and now Younker. I can't say that I'm pleased with this behaviour that I'm seeing.
I hope they're still in business - they've only been open 3 weeks or so! I hope they can make a go of it. Anybody dealt with Younker Nissan in the past?
Old Jun 5, 2008, 06:07 PM

It sucks that Mountain went under. I got my car from them back in Feb of 06 and hooked me up with my MR for $34k.
Harbour Pointe was a sad excuse for a dealer. I tried to do business with them but I over heard one of the salesmen looking at my old car say " look at this dumb ****" and kept running his mouth so I looked at the salesman and told him he lost a sale.
Old Jun 5, 2008, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by aeroweenie
I hope they're still in business - they've only been open 3 weeks or so! I hope they can make a go of it. Anybody dealt with Younker Nissan in the past?
I thought the name didn't ring a bell when I referenced the "Find a Dealer" on http://www.mitsubishicars.com. I go in for oil change so a report may follow shortly here.
Old Jun 18, 2008, 09:54 PM

What kind of bad things have you guys heard about Auburn Valley Mitsu? I bought my 08 GTS there in March and will be going in for my 5k service here in about month!! I really hope they aren't that bad because I got suckered into buying the maintenance package from them!!

Also....hopefully they don't go under anytime in the next 5 years either haha