Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

whining noise everytime i press on the gas

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2008, 08:55 PM
Pocket Mo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I get the whine everytime I step on the gas but it started after I put my Beatrush solid bushings in for the propeller shaft and rear diff. It's a very quiet whine that you can only hear if the stereo is off and becomes quieter to the point you cannot hear it unless you're straining when I let off the gas. By any chance do you these bushings as well?
Old May 19, 2008, 09:33 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by hanahawaiian
me? or Alex (bamboo08)

both of you, i here alot of talking... waiting on some action!
Old May 19, 2008, 09:40 PM
Evolved Member

haha... Im gettin soon billy! man i miss evo alrendy! so that mean im gettin soon! and kill 11s when i get her back and learn how to slip clutch without drop clutch
Old May 19, 2008, 09:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evoracingstar
transfer case! oucchh. these hurt ur wallet!
Not cheap, but going through Shep is much cheaper than from Mitsu and 10 times better
Old May 19, 2008, 09:54 PM
Evolved Member

haha man i'm getting money dude. im only 18 and already paying bills like a damn 30 yr old. i might plan on just getting a damn credit card and use that to get the t-case.
Old May 19, 2008, 10:01 PM
Evolved Member

lol... same me.. im thinkin get credit card.. but i never had one in my life.. and i dont want it.. but Evo is my first credit!
Old May 19, 2008, 10:17 PM
Evolving Member

Just did the mustache bar and rear diff support Energy Suspension bushings. I get a little more whine also.

Originally Posted by andysoo8284
I get the whine everytime I step on the gas but it started after I put my Beatrush solid bushings in for the propeller shaft and rear diff. It's a very quiet whine that you can only hear if the stereo is off and becomes quieter to the point you cannot hear it unless you're straining when I let off the gas. By any chance do you these bushings as well?
Old May 19, 2008, 11:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by bamboo_08
haha man i'm getting money dude. im only 18 and already paying bills like a damn 30 yr old. i might plan on just getting a damn credit card and use that to get the t-case.
if you can afford to pay off the card right away then you don't need a credit card. If not this is how the slope into debt begins....save for it and get it the old fashioned way: cold hard cash
Old May 20, 2008, 08:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
+1 or buy a used one on the forums...or on ebay for emergency. Save cash in the mean time...just incase your stock goes on you. By the time that happens if you take it easy on launches you should have the cash saved up to send your used one off to shep for a rebuild. When you get the rebuilt one back, sell the stock on ebay or forums to make a little money back.
Old May 20, 2008, 02:10 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evoryder
+1 or buy a used one on the forums...or on ebay for emergency. Save cash in the mean time...just incase your stock goes on you. By the time that happens if you take it easy on launches you should have the cash saved up to send your used one off to shep for a rebuild. When you get the rebuilt one back, sell the stock on ebay or forums to make a little money back.

lol man dude u talking to me like it ain't already broken. haha i broke it like 2 months ago. but yeah i'm planning to go with the stage 3 t-case. and also just curious when should i rebuild the tranny? because i mean i'm going to put on a twin disc and for the most part before i broke the t-case i've been driving the evo to the extreme. i launched it about 50+ times. sooo...yeahhh
Old May 20, 2008, 02:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by codgi
if you can afford to pay off the card right away then you don't need a credit card. If not this is how the slope into debt begins....save for it and get it the old fashioned way: cold hard cash
yeah but man it's taking so damn long!!!

unless someone wants to let me borrow 1500.
Old May 20, 2008, 02:53 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bamboo_08
lol man dude u talking to me like it ain't already broken. haha i broke it like 2 months ago. but yeah i'm planning to go with the stage 3 t-case. and also just curious when should i rebuild the tranny? because i mean i'm going to put on a twin disc and for the most part before i broke the t-case i've been driving the evo to the extreme. i launched it about 50+ times. sooo...yeahhh
Dont forget to mention, one of those launchs were in snow mode.
Old May 20, 2008, 02:57 PM
Evolved Member

yeah the final one.
Old May 20, 2008, 03:54 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by importjake00
Dont forget to mention, one of those launchs were in snow mode.

you might want to think about getting a non acd t-case to replace yours. Not being able to choose might be a good idea for you
Old May 20, 2008, 03:58 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by hanahawaiian
haha... Im gettin soon billy! man i miss evo alrendy! so that mean im gettin soon! and kill 11s when i get her back and learn how to slip clutch without drop clutch

Thats just it, you dont want to slip it.

Quick Reply: whining noise everytime i press on the gas