Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Dyno results??

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2008, 12:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you welcome... aaron.. Drift office is awesome and Bob (owner) is good friend of mine.. and i keep ask if it ok and he say sure at frist time have English racing and evo dyno.. he was impressive of us good peoples and friendly share knowledge.. he really let us any time English racing need dyno n tuning next time!

Im happy to support NW English racing, Drifting office, ETS
they are amazed crew!!

Yes my sheptrans IX tranny and IX tcase stage 3 coming this week!

hope see you guys soon!
Old Jul 21, 2008, 12:01 AM
Evolved Member

Aaron.. u can share your option between FP White n Green and Red.. we been confused n disscuss..

Red is waste? or good potiental? or 3076HTA better?
Old Jul 21, 2008, 12:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 70 Likes on 52 Posts
White- Stock replacement or track/autoX turbo

Red- Drag Race or high hp requirement

Green- If you need something inbetween
Old Jul 21, 2008, 07:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Aaron one run was 319 but the curve was unusable. I have one run on video that was 308, so i really don't know what I made.... The print out that Bob gave me had the baseline (302) and then the other two were both (305). BTW the car is running pretty high boost about 23.5 and it definitely hit 24.9 on a NLTS run the other night and knocked, think I may back it off a tad. The profec B flashes after boost and it displays what PSI it hit and has a highest boost hit memory... The usable torque I can feel and the NLTS is killer, hopefully some better gas mileage too. BTW PM me some prices on GSC's and which set you think would be best for my car. Again thanks for everything I really appreciate you guys honesty!
Old Jul 21, 2008, 09:43 AM
Evolving Member

Thanks Aaron, I had a great time even with the oil filter deal. I will say this, I have never been that scared before with my car as when I opened the shop door to see it filled full of smoke and oil pooring out the bottom of the car. Just goes to show that Lucas knows what he is doing and built me a good motor. I have beat on it for over 3 years and it is still going strong.

I too am impressed with the tq numbers out of this turbo. I know this car has alot more in it but I don't want to bend those stock rods.

Now the next motor is where it will get fun.
Old Jul 21, 2008, 03:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DocCola
I put down 316 hp and 297 tq with the crappy intake and a high flow cat on my exhaust. im going to get rid of those eventually, get a wide band and real boost guage and go from there.

All in all though, I'm happy, the mods I've added in the past week or so all seem to work seamlessly now and it's nice to have that.
I want to get the same numbers as you.
Old Jul 21, 2008, 04:40 PM
Former Sponsor

the story of mikes 440 horse car!
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=358939
Old Jul 21, 2008, 05:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by inneedof
looks like your getting full boost by 4200-4300 by the dyno graph. good stuff. ill make the next dyno day where ever that is :P
Old Jul 21, 2008, 07:00 PM
Evolved Member

Midget!

Red or ETS 3076 HTA??? for me..
yesterday first time i drove FP green! wow.. that thing spool really good and noticeable faster
Old Jul 22, 2008, 07:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Well since the Red has only been out out a short time its hard to compare till we see results from normal people.

Originally Posted by hanahawaiian
Midget!

Red or ETS 3076 HTA??? for me..
yesterday first time i drove FP green! wow.. that thing spool really good and noticeable faster
Old Jul 22, 2008, 09:50 PM
Evolved Member

mmm luke ill ask FP to get Red to me and ill work with you (english racing and see how it going) how it sound? also ill get ETS 3076 HTA too and comapre data both between debates??

so what u think?
Old Jul 22, 2008, 11:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by hanahawaiian
mmm luke ill ask FP to get Red to me and ill work with you (english racing and see how it going) how it sound? also ill get ETS 3076 HTA too and comapre data both between debates??

so what u think?
Or if there is no rush you can let some other person/shop do that and just take the data off the forum . Honestly thats probably the best option....
Old Jul 22, 2008, 11:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JohnBradley
Ajay, it was a pleasure to meet you and get a chance to work on your car before you get restationed.
Aaron, it was great to meet you to, and I want to thank you so much for the amazing tune you and Lucas put on my car, it feels like everything is working together now. I can't tell you anything about gas milage improvements because I can't keep my foot out off the floor or the turbo from spooling. But she feels amazing. I really wish I was staying here so I could deliver my car to you guys this winter for some crazy mods, but I'm so happy with her now. 316awhp on the mild mods she has is nothing to shake your head at. You & Lucas are truly top notch tuners and great guys. Thanks again, hats off to you guys.

I also want to thank Billy for taking care of me with ETS and helping guide me a bit and answer my sometimes ridiculous questions, and all without letting me know how ridiculous they are. I appreciate it. If you want ANYTHING ETS (and I highly recommend their LICP at LEAST!) talk to Billy, he's the man.

Also, a salute goes out to Bob and the gang at Drift Office, they did a great job with every car and they where there working on a Saturday no less. Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by SunKren
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocCola View Post
I put down 316 hp and 297 tq with the crappy intake and a high flow cat on my exhaust. im going to get rid of those eventually, get a wide band and real boost guage and go from there.

All in all though, I'm happy, the mods I've added in the past week or so all seem to work seamlessly now and it's nice to have that.
I want to get the same numbers as you.
I don't know what mods your running, but if your who I think you are (we where talking by my car about my V1 in the window and I think about my inner cooler pipe) your car looks like it has a few mods done, you just got road tuned, right?
Old Jul 22, 2008, 11:22 PM
Evolved Member

Ajay, u know there no Cold air intake for evo (CAI) asleast if u want same Lucas n Paul in evo u have Speical order with ETS.. ETS will make u one
Old Jul 23, 2008, 12:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DocCola
Aaron, it was great to meet you to, and I want to thank you so much for the amazing tune you and Lucas put on my car, it feels like everything is working together now. I can't tell you anything about gas milage improvements because I can't keep my foot out off the floor or the turbo from spooling. But she feels amazing. I really wish I was staying here so I could deliver my car to you guys this winter for some crazy mods, but I'm so happy with her now. 316awhp on the mild mods she has is nothing to shake your head at. You & Lucas are truly top notch tuners and great guys. Thanks again, hats off to you guys.

I also want to thank Billy for taking care of me with ETS and helping guide me a bit and answer my sometimes ridiculous questions, and all without letting me know how ridiculous they are. I appreciate it. If you want ANYTHING ETS (and I highly recommend their LICP at LEAST!) talk to Billy, he's the man.

Also, a salute goes out to Bob and the gang at Drift Office, they did a great job with every car and they where there working on a Saturday no less. Thanks guys!

I don't know what mods your running, but if your who I think you are (we where talking by my car about my V1 in the window and I think about my inner cooler pipe) your car looks like it has a few mods done, you just got road tuned, right?
Yep that's me. Hehe. I am buying this Greddy IC with lower piping. Next stop may be the fuel pump.