Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

evopowermod 02 housing dump

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2008, 05:05 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have spoken with Jake about this in some detail and I think the only thing he was really upset about was your inability to refer him to a piece that would work with his setup.
Old Nov 12, 2008, 07:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by inneedof
I have been hearing all sorts of horrible customer service story's about EMP. This has me a bit concerned. MAKE THINGS RIGHT

It is SO HARD to keep people happy this day and age when it comes to customer service. Some people are just going to be unhappy. I can say that I have dealt with EPM and they have been OUTSTANDING and deliver an OUTSTANDING product. They have been working so hard turning out these parts and if they do not answer the phone it's because they are busy making their parts or with another customer. I think that they are doing us a service. As far as I know this is the 1st complete bolt-on 02 dump and by god if it isn't a good one. I have had one since day one, it is awesome, it makes power and torque and keeps the boost up not to mention scares the **** outa people. The product is as advertised, nothing else to say, buy with confidence.
Old Nov 12, 2008, 08:08 PM
Evolved Member

Forums spread words... We are NW as Hardcore to proven a facts and HONEST and options..
i seen alot Evo Tech about EPM O2 problem, not fit, service customer hard to reach.. etc..
Old Nov 12, 2008, 08:14 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by hanahawaiian
Forums spread words... We are NW as Hardcore to proven a facts and HONEST and options..
i seen alot Evo Tech about EPM O2 problem, not fit, service customer hard to reach.. etc..

HUH?
Old Nov 12, 2008, 08:23 PM
Former Sponsor

This is the first I have heard about this .... I wish someone would elaborate to me about this customer service hard to reach.

We have sold over 200 units world-wide from the UK to Australia to Singapore to Mexico to Central and South America; with an honest 15 or so problems, We have had maybe 6 major problems with fitment. Some of these resulted from front end collisions of the customer's Evo, others were from inconsistent LICP's on the market. Considering just how many combinations of Intercoolers, Lower Intercooler Pipes, Turbo Chargers, Turbo Manifolds, Down Pipes. Think about all these combinations..literally 100's of combinations out there. We have worked tirelessly to try our best to design and produce a product that works with most if not all combinations. I can honestly say that we have tried very hard to 100% satisfy every customer out there that we have. Yes; it is very hard to please everyone. Some people have an agenda, I only ask that to be honest with me and I will promise to be just as honest and to try my best to help out in any way that I can. EPM came about for the Evo community to produce products that no other company wants to make. We strive to Innovative, to listen to the Evo Community and research and then develope products that You want.....

All anyone has to do is contact me at 205-216-8301 Monday-Friday 9am-7pm CST.
Or Email me at---> QPYoung3@Gmail.com

We are here to help in anyway possible for our customers and for the Evo community. Whatever it might be that we can do for you just let me know. We are a small business that prides itself in treating people as they would want to be treated.
Old Nov 12, 2008, 09:11 PM
Evolved Member

I just talk to jake.. it all good.. he quite happy with you now.. about fix his 02.. it good... IM not that one say.. look on evo tech.. find them
Old Nov 12, 2008, 09:36 PM
Evolved Member

Im gonna order mine next month after I pay off my dental bill.
Old Nov 12, 2008, 09:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Q@EvoPowerMods
This is the first I have heard about this .... I wish someone would elaborate to me about this customer service hard to reach.

We have sold over 200 units world-wide from the UK to Australia to Singapore to Mexico to Central and South America; with an honest 15 or so problems, We have had maybe 6 major problems with fitment. Some of these resulted from front end collisions of the customer's Evo, others were from inconsistent LICP's on the market. Considering just how many combinations of Intercoolers, Lower Intercooler Pipes, Turbo Chargers, Turbo Manifolds, Down Pipes. Think about all these combinations..literally 100's of combinations out there. We have worked tirelessly to try our best to design and produce a product that works with most if not all combinations. I can honestly say that we have tried very hard to 100% satisfy every customer out there that we have. Yes; it is very hard to please everyone. Some people have an agenda, I only ask that to be honest with me and I will promise to be just as honest and to try my best to help out in any way that I can. EPM came about for the Evo community to produce products that no other company wants to make. We strive to Innovative, to listen to the Evo Community and research and then develope products that You want.....

We are here to help in anyway possible for our customers and for the Evo community. Whatever it might be that we can do for you just let me know. We are a small business that prides itself in treating people as they would want to be treated.
I believe I was the only person in the NW that had an issue (if you even want to call it that). Things got misunderstood from various people, and I am happy with the way things turned out. I cant wait to have the dump modded and ready to rock.
Old Nov 12, 2008, 09:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Q@EvoPowerMods

Originally Posted by Wayne99gsr
Im gonna order mine next month after I pay off my dental bill.

Make sure you pick the version that fits your set up.
Old Nov 12, 2008, 09:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by importjake00

Make sure you pick the version that fits your set up.
Fosho! man
Version 1 is what Im getting. I have stock LICP
Old Nov 12, 2008, 10:02 PM
Evolved Member

wayne.. u should get LICP ETS it make ur turbo spool and more flow better.. and O2housing too.. reflash tuned..
Old Nov 12, 2008, 10:26 PM
Evolved Member

wayne.. u should get LICP ETS it make ur turbo spool and more flow better.. and O2housing too.. reflash tuned..
I can't afford all that right now.. I got a huge dental bill I gotta take care. but after that I'll be good
Old Nov 12, 2008, 10:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Wayne99gsr
I can't afford all that right now.. I got a huge dental bill I gotta take care. but after that I'll be good
I just might be putting mine up for sale.

I will let you know for sure here in the next few days.
Old Nov 12, 2008, 10:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by importjake00
I just might be putting mine up for sale.

I will let you know for sure here in the next few days.
cool! man
that'll be cool.
Old Nov 13, 2008, 03:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How loud is this thing really? I want to do track days and have to be under 92dbA measured from 50 ft on a full throttle pass.