Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Primitive Rally School and Rally Cross this weekend!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2009, 09:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Primitive Rally School and Rally Cross this weekend!

Just in case you forgot, the Primitive Rally School and Rally Cross competition is this weekend in Hillsboro, Oregon.

We have a couple of seats left open for the School if you want to jump in last minute. We just got back from California and just a few days to get ready for the next school... but there IS room.

School starts on Friday, registration is at 4:30 PM with class starting at 5:00. Ground school on Friday Night runs until about 10:30 and then the driving begins at 7:30 AM Saturday and runs ALL day with Graduation runs in the early evening.

Sunday we are back for the 2nd day of Rally Driving with a rally cross competition to pit your skill against seasoned professionals on a full RX course. Instructors continue to be available and the smiles just keep on coming.

We've had over 400 graduate from our School and many of them are now top contenders across the US in all forms of Rally. Shouldn't you be one of them?

PM for details, visit www.get-primitive.com and click Rally school for more information or just show up at Registration and say "Scott sent me" for a guaranteed last minute entry position.

If you can best me on course, there's a free Primitive Racing Crew Shirt in it for ya!

See you there?

Scott - Now with E85

Old Apr 6, 2009, 08:25 AM
Evolving Member

Absolutely a GREAT day for Rallyin' around this weekend. You guys really missed a good one.

Everyone, that is, except Shaun (Viksen) who not only came out for a ride or 7, but also stuck around to help with course work at the Rally School. KUDOS and thanks for the help, mate! It was greatly appreciated and well noted.

He'll have to give you his impressions of the course and school format himself, but methinks Mikey Likes It.

It's not as hard as you might think on your cars and your EVOs are much more capable that you might think on course. Plus, you have the added benefit or routinely spanking on Subarus of all pedigrees.

Such as Sunday's actual competition where Top Time of the Day, 1st AND 2nd places were all taken in my EVO 8, the ONLY EVO on the field. Poor, sad little Subarus.

More schools are coming... check this and the Motorsports threat for details.

Now, to go chisel some dirt off the car.

Scott
Old Apr 6, 2009, 12:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More than happy to help, and thanks again for putting that on. I'd say rally cross is easily one of the most amazing things ever! In the world!! PERIOD!!! I'm just waiting for the next one so I can bring all my cars out.

If you guys haven't done it yet, do it! It's like 30 bucks to kick a$$ all day in the dirt on sunday and the field is soft mud with no rocks ( I know because I went on rock patrol) so nothing gets hurt. Just really dirty.

I'll get the video off my phone and put it up this week. It's not the best and it's mostly of subies, but it's still an awesome site.

On a side note, Scott really does drive sideways. Mainly because of bald tires and a touch of insanity, but very sideways to the point on 'S#!T are going the right way!?!?!'

Can't wait till next time.
Old Apr 6, 2009, 03:17 PM
Evolving Member

For the record, the bald tires on the back of the car is FROM driving sideways, not WHY I drive sideways.

The insanity, on the other had... well... okay, I've got nothin' to say about that.

Here's a pic from the "water splash" VERY early on during Sunday's festivities:

Later, after 8 passes and the trip home:

Scott
Old Apr 6, 2009, 09:39 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by vicksen
Can't wait till next time.
May 3rd. Looks like AWD cars are running for points in the AM session but you can run any time for time only.

Scott
---------
Old Apr 7, 2009, 05:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 70 Likes on 52 Posts

Evo is being worked
Old Apr 7, 2009, 05:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
those after sex pics are hot !!