Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

*Feeler* FS - Buschur Deluxe FMIC + Buschur UICP

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2009 | 10:22 PM
Evolved Member

*Feeler* FS - Buschur Deluxe FMIC + Buschur UICP

After pulling off the IC today I realized that there is a bit of damage (see picture). When I went to the dyno down at ER a few months back the car was strapped down incorrectly on accident. The Buschur IC sits low but they didn't realize that before strapping a little too tight. I am pretty sure that this is cosmetic as I haven't had any issues with drivability and no boost leak (I'm almost at 400hp on 2 different occasions since then). The damage is in the rear of the IC so you can't see it unless under the car or with it pulled off.

Since there is damage I am definitely willing to lower the price. Again, the IC retails for $650. I am thinking $400, and open to offers. These have ~9k miles on them and other than the damage listed, there is nothing wrong. There are even very few bent fins on the front of the IC (most of what you see in the pic are bugs). These have not seen the track, no accidents, etc.

FWIW - the reason I am selling these parts is because I need a new upper for a different route I'm taking. I went with ETS and was getting t-bolts too but when pricing things out I realized it wouldn't be much more expensive to just go all ETS with their IC kit for the Evo.

Also for sale is an Autometer boost gauge, NIB, with a single column pod. How about $30 for both?

Also ready is the Buschur UICP flanged for the stock IX DV. This is for the mini-battery setup and will not work with the stock battery

I also have a IX turbo with ~35k miles on it. I will probably start a new thread after this weekend.

Last edited by yahu; Sep 17, 2009 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Test photo
Old Jun 18, 2009 | 08:42 AM
Evolved Member

Dang I been wanting that uicp for awhile...blew the stocker off last week. Need tires first though.
Old Jun 18, 2009 | 08:52 AM
Evolved Member

Well she ain't ready to go yet (still waiting on the Red - sounds like it might be awhile). Do you need to borrow a stocker in the meantime? Someone is lined up to pick my stocker up, but not until after the new setup is ready to go. I can bring hoses/piping on Sunday, just in case.
Old Jun 18, 2009 | 09:03 AM
Evolved Member

No my stocker is fine...I just added t-bolt clamps to the couplers. The OEM coupler by the tb is getting worn though from flexing under boost, I think thats why it blew off. I figured it's time to upgrade soon. If you still have it in a couple weeks I'll grab it. I just didn't want to get a small battery but I'll figure something out.
Old Jun 18, 2009 | 10:26 AM
Evolved Member

I personally like my Odyssey but I do have to be careful when running the stereo when the car is off (I do have bigger amps and a 12", though, with an aftermarket head). It still runs for more than an hour I know that, and so far I've been lucky and not killed it all the way.
Old Jul 6, 2009 | 09:20 PM

fmic forsale?
Old Jul 7, 2009 | 02:22 AM
Evolved Member

Still for sale, but with a pending offer. I will PM you, and I need to change the title of this thread if I can as this is more than a feeler now.
Old Jul 26, 2009 | 07:03 PM
Evolving Member

UCIP still available?
Old Jul 27, 2009 | 01:36 AM
Evolved Member

It is, but I can't remove it until the Magnus intake goes on. The Magnus won't be going on until the Red arrives. The Red will arrive as soon as FP gets through their waitlist (been waiting for 4 weeks now). BTW - I might have someone interested in the upper already.

Apologies for not updating this thread but I've been busy every weekend (summer time is great that way) and haven't removed my IC and lower pipe, so didn't figure there was a need to push the sale at this point.
Old Jul 27, 2009 | 01:08 PM
Evolving Member

damn, well let me know
Old Jul 28, 2009 | 12:09 AM
Evolved Member

will do. Waiting sucks.
Old Aug 12, 2009 | 02:26 AM
Evolved Member

Updated first post - sorry this took so long. Let me know asap as I'm leaving after tomorrow, at which point this will have to wait until the end of Aug/Sep. Thanks for looking!
Old Aug 12, 2009 | 02:08 PM
Evolved Member

I forgot to mention that when I get back toward the end of Aug I will also have a IX turbo with ~35k on it, driven lightly and ready to sell. I was thinking of selling it for $400 or so.
Old Aug 12, 2009 | 02:20 PM
Evolving Member

wat about the UCIP?
Old Aug 12, 2009 | 03:54 PM
Evolved Member

It comes off next week when the Magnus goes on and I'll be back in the area on 8/26 or so. If you're going to the deception pass cruise I could bring everything to see in person.

Quick Reply: *Feeler* FS - Buschur Deluxe FMIC + Buschur UICP