Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

PINKS! All out!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2009, 09:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fuzzydoodle
Uh...
i guess too much to understand?i take it you dont watch the show.Let me explain,the qoutation marks that i paced around certain phrase's,mean that it is what the person of topic said.the vulture is the host(he looks like a vulture).The floating minimum is a time they randomly throw out there 1/10 of a sec befpre they go down the track.If you dont go faster then that time your done automatically.the number is always changing for no apparnet reason,sometimes it's ike 13 sec(meaning you have to beat a 13 sec1/4 mile) and it could be 9 sec which obviously is waayyy harder to beat.I dont get it.
Old Aug 11, 2009, 09:23 PM
Evolving Member

No not too much to understand.

I just was in shock at you're total lack of grammer, punctuation, or general idea on how to compose a paragraph.

Or sentence for that matter.

P.S. The space bar is the big one at the bottom.....
Old Aug 11, 2009, 09:24 PM
Evolving Member

the times they put up to beat are around the first time they already ran, its to help eliminate sand baggin.
Old Aug 12, 2009, 01:40 AM
Evolved Member

I just was in shock at you're total lack of grammer, punctuation, or general idea on how to compose a paragraph.

Holy christ, I never thought I'd live to see the day when Jordon was correcting someone else in this manner!
Old Aug 12, 2009, 08:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by scumrat
it would be cool to see an evo on there,but lets face it.That show is a JOKE! that vulture is funny as hell!!he comes out all flexing and say"time for me to get some excercise!!!its arm dropping time!!!" lol.also the episode where they tell him that people are scared of his arm dropping!!there scared of your arms bro,he agrees"they are arent they?!!"hahaha whats with this new floating minimum?they just choose a random number 1/10sec before you race and you gotta beat it??sometimes its like 13sec then the next cars it will be like 9 sec!! whats up with that stuff?
It's classic bracket racing, and that's exactly how bracket racing works. You break out, it doesn't count. NHRA has the same rules.

There's been imports on. A honda made it in two different episodes, but let's face it, a 9 sec evo is EXTREMELY expensive to build and maintain compared to a V8. Unfortuantely the import market just doesn't have the reliability of a V8 with it comes to drag racing.
Old Aug 12, 2009, 10:08 AM
Evolved Member

your weird,i know it was not a great paragraph given the point i was trying to get across.I.E: the host talking,and just general talk of the show. Read it again,i used all punctuation and also used the space bar between every word.You know,like its supposed to be used.Not like how you used the return to space 2 lines.You only do that in kindergarten.

P.S i may not be the greatest at typing,but i did graduate from san diego state university with a linguistics degree. If you ever want to learn some really cool stuff.Let me know!

Last edited by scumrat; Aug 12, 2009 at 10:12 AM. Reason: duh duh dont i feel stupid? a real college degree from a great school?
Old Aug 12, 2009, 03:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
your weird,i know it was not a great paragraph given the point i was trying to get across.I.E: the host talking,and just general talk of the show. Read it again,i used all punctuation and also used the space bar between every word.You know,like its supposed to be used.Not like how you used the return to space 2 lines.You only do that in kindergarten.

P.S i may not be the greatest at typing,but i did graduate from san diego state university with a linguistics degree. If you ever want to learn some really cool stuff.Let me know!
A degree in linguistics, but they didn't teach you proper space seperation after punctuation? Standard english says two spaces at the end of a sentence, and one after a comma. And actually no, your punctuation is incorrect;

You're weird. I know it was not a great paragraph given the point I was trying to get across, IE: The host talking and the general talk of the show. Read it again, I used all punctuation and used the space bar between every word. You know, it's like it's supposed to be used. It's not like how you used the return to space 2 lines, they only do that in kindergarten.

(Don't mind the fact of the miserable run on sentences without rewriting the whole paragraph, here is what you wrote with proper punctuation. Some of the sentences don't make sense at all, just read what you wrote out loud, "It's not like how you used the return to space 2 lines," wtf does that mean?)

OK let's move on, back to PINKS! Who's going?
Old Aug 12, 2009, 03:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 65 Posts

Old Aug 12, 2009, 03:57 PM
Evolved Member

^
Old Aug 12, 2009, 04:06 PM
Evolving Member

Using 2 spaces? Actually brainiac, for a linguistics degree, maybe you should know, anything under ten is spelled, rather than using the number for. Because I know you wont understand that let me specify, it would be SPELLED 'two'. THAT you actually learn in kindergarten.

And using two returns, is actually called composing 'paragraphs' something also learned shortly after kindergarten. Much before you're E-Degree at "san diego state", BTW it would be "San Diego".

Okay? KTHXBAI

And come on Yahu I always have proper grammar, and punctuation. Usually.
Old Aug 12, 2009, 04:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 65 Posts
And come on Yahu I always have proper grammar, and punctuation. Usually.
I find this sentence amusing.
Old Aug 12, 2009, 05:27 PM
Evolving Member

Well, mostly.

Iamjustsaying,insteadofonebigrunonsentence.withnos pacesorcapitalization,andbabblingonaboutsomenonsen senoonecanread.maybeishoulddothattoo.ok,sotheother dayiwaswatchingsteveirwincaptureasnakethatspitsven omintheeyesofpotentialpredators,andeventhoughhehad hissunglassesontopreventhiseyefromcontamination.he stillkeptmessingwiththesnaketillhegothitinthemouth andeyes.

You know how hard that was to keep my hands from not hitting the space key, out of habit.

Jeez I am a jerk.

Last edited by fuzzydoodle; Aug 12, 2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old Aug 12, 2009, 05:32 PM
Evolved Member

I feel like my IQ has dropped after reading this thread.
Old Aug 12, 2009, 05:46 PM
Evolving Member

Jordan, you should have left out every bit of punctuation. You would have had the post's longest run-on sentence ever.
Old Aug 13, 2009, 08:48 AM

Wow.